Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

27 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

@DeathShark22 deserves a whole days worth of hearts, cause that game is fuckin' hard. Kudos dude.

Thanks man, but the game is not impossible:) If you want to make it easier i would suggest to practice the bosses a lot in boss training before starting with Arcade mode, so that you know how to handle some of the harder patterns. It will safe you a lot  of failed attempts.

The first bosses up to libelle should be no problem to clear with primary only. For Libelle i needed a shield. Papa Carlos unfortunately was pure luck for me. Stereopes has just 1 hard pattern and if you practice him for a while he is no problem. The same with Domus, i practiced him with primary only before even attempting Arcade runs and i never failed after that because i took the same path every time. The Blimp gets also easier with practice. Ophan unfortunately is same as Papa Carlos pure luck, if you get a good pattern he goes down rather quick, if not, you are done:D Shoot me a message if you need help=)

• Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, DeathShark22 said:

Thanks man, but the game is not impossible:) If you want to make it easier i would suggest to practice the bosses a lot in boss training before starting with Arcade mode, so that you know how to handle some of the harder patterns. It will safe you a lot  of failed attempts.

The first bosses up to libelle should be no problem to clear with primary only. For Libelle i needed a shield. Papa Carlos unfortunately was pure luck for me. Stereopes has just 1 hard pattern and if you practice him for a while he is no problem. The same with Domus, i practiced him with primary only before even attempting Arcade runs and i never failed after that because i took the same path every time. The Blimp gets also easier with practice. Ophan unfortunately is same as Papa Carlos pure luck, if you get a good pattern he goes down rather quick, if not, you are done:D Shoot me a message if you need help=)

I'm just trying to focus on the story, I'm on chapter 3 or 4. 

I heard it's easier on PS4.

14 hours ago, DeathShark22 said:

100% #2: Sine Mora (PS Vita)

Lcbd16a.png

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 9/10

Man, what a journey that was. After already spending 45 hours on the PS4 version i was really excited to play this as the first game on my new Vita. I rushed trough story mode and A-Ranks in about 12 hours total, had just some minor trouble with stage 2 and 4. So i was very confident in clearing Arcade mode quickly and maybe make it under 24h playtime. Yeah....or so i thought. At 24h i barely finished the first run. In total it took me around 54h to finish the game. I got lucky and cleared the 1cc run on my second playtrough. However Arcade on hard never got much easier for me, i struggled on every run to make it to the end. You can practice all you want, if a boss uses his hardest patterns you are done. And Ophan is most of the time just luck if you can make it past him.

I got really lucky on my primary only run since i made it past Papa Carlos with just one death. I always made it with a shield to Libelle so i had one ready either for his spiral bullet pattern or his tail bullets that were really hard to dodge. I practiced the shit out of Stereopes and Domus so at this point i could clear them nearly with my eyes closed:D. I got really easy patterns on the Blimp and Ophan, so i made it past them the first time i got to the end. When Ophan started firing his suicide bullets i was near a heart attack....:D

All in all a fantastic game, a bit repetitive near the end but otherwise lots of fun also the second time around. I would say that the game is not as hard as the rarity suggests. I am really excited to play some other SHMUPS now.

A huuuuge shout out to my friend @KaKrackle who helped me trough the whole game and kept me motivated. Thanks buddy:D

Hide contents

BrOoidL.jpg

Any time ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mako-heart said:

I'm just trying to focus on the story, I'm on chapter 3 or 4. 

I heard it's easier on PS4.

It is. You can play Arcade Mode on Challenging instead of hard which is a cakewalk in comparison to hard mode on the Vita. But you still have to do Score Attack on Hard and unfortunately you need to do the Insane, no pick up challenge legit. That was the hardest part of the PS4 version.

Lc1e178.png

This was a lot of fun, though beating that one boss as a zombie was not fun. Watched a video and they just spammed the grenade thing which I couldn't since I had saved mid battle... lol, oh well. The main weapon does so little damage it may as well shoot literal peas. I can see why people enjoy this series so much. Took me 3 years, I literally started the game and got a single trophy for doing so and never touched it again... lol~ but I got to it finally!

• Like 1

Lfe34ab.png

[PS Vita]

Ugh, other than the tedious 50 day required trophy [getting all three S.A.M. tokens 5 days in a row, 10 times] it was fun to play again. I will never touch Deluxe on PS4 due to that one trophy, which is a bummer. I wouldn't have minded doing it again if not for that, because Deluxe makes it a lot more fun somehow. And it's a lot easier to hit the point requirement with SAM in there. I got over 4k just in one go with SAM. But I'm glad to finally have this done with and so I don't have to fuss with it. The amount of times I got to day 3 or 4 but totally forgot and had to start over is numerous.

• Like 1

Lb1aff5.png

After feeling like a Spring-Heeled Jackass, trying to get through the game with the starting thief over and over again, I finally got it done. Hope my neighbors didn't mind my colorful use of the English language.

• Like 1