Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My newest 100% was Another World, the remake of the classic game from 1991 that I'd never heard of before. Picked it up for free on PS+ a while back and I played it on my newly acquired Vita. Overall lots of fun, although ridiculously frustrating at times. Loved the aesthetic of the game and it only took me an hour or two to 100%.

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Overall I really enjoyed it and would recommend anyone to give it a go as its a very short game and won't pull anyone away from their regular trophy hunting for too long.

• Like 1

La511ee.png

Great puzzle game, cute story. Though the “lime” colour was a bit harsh on the eyes. And the collectables got annoying since you can’t select specific puzzle rooms, you have to go through an entire area again. Makes long “exposition” areas noticeably long the second go around since there’s nothing happening beyond you running through an area designed to last long enough for the dialog. 

I didnt even need a guide for the puzzles and I usually get frustrated at puzzle games.

• Like 1

L0ac77d.png

ABZU

Abzu restores my faith in the arty game. In a world of shitty walking simulators and the like, Abzu remembers that, while the environment can be beautiful, there still should be some gameplay behind the proceedings. Puzzles are simplistic to the point of stupidity, but that's not the point. Seeing the beautiful sea, interacting with the wildlife. Even collectible hunting is fun, because it gives you the opportunity to see more of this fantastic environment. And best of all, the game never overstays its welcome (about 2 hours with a text guide, and 4 hours without). 

In a world of crap like Proteus and Linger in Shadows, it's nice to see a developer actually take the "game" part of "game as art" seriously.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

100% - #121

Lfd0311.png

Beyond: Two Souls Remastered

100% on 22nd January 2019
(1 months, 3 weeks, 5 days)

Thanks to PlayStation Plus, I revisit the story again and stacked the trophy list of "Beyond: Two Souls". :eyebrow: Overall, in my opinion there isn't much difference between PS3 and PS4 version except graphics image resolution and extra "New Remix" mode on PS4. :) Maybe, it just me cause I think PS3 version run smoothly than remastered on PS4. :hmm:

Beyond: Two Souls Remastered Platinum Video
Spoiler

• Like 3

Overall Plat #61

L127186.png

This one is pretty special for me, only 2 other people in the world have it right now and I had to grind like crazy for the "100 Miles and (Live) Running" Trophy. This is an online trophy that forces you to play with other people and gain 3,000,000 points on your way to Level 20 while only giving you 10k points for a 5 on 5 win or 3k points for a 3 on 3 win. And if you lost, you basically do not get any points. This game only has a handful of people even playing it so getting the plat was pretty cool.

Edited by kwas81
  • Like 1

Newest 100% was One Piece Pirate Warriors 3. 

Enjoyment: 10

Difficulty: 3

Grind: 8

If your a fan of Dynasty Warriors type games give it a go. I love the show and replaying the story of One Piece was such great fun with my wife. 

Plus it's about 600 episodes shorter! 

Edited by Gumby114