Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Batman Arkham City. It only felt right to finish up the challenge maps for Nightwing, Robin and Catwoman before moving on to the next one. Only thing is these last 4 weeks have been hell for me and I've choked that series to the point where I want to break Arkham City and return Origins without even playing it. The worst part is the trophies are bronze, but yet take at least 10 hours to achieve each!? And since they came out with a Game of the Year edition, the trophies are known as common with percentages around 80-90 because only "3,000" people own the DLC when in reality all the GOTY owners have it. It sucks to leave a game on a terrible note, especially when that game is SO DAMN GOOD. Grrrr....

Batman Arkham City. It only felt right to finish up the challenge maps for Nightwing, Robin and Catwoman before moving on to the next one. Only thing is these last 4 weeks have been hell for me and I've choked that series to the point where I want to break Arkham City and return Origins without even playing it. The worst part is the trophies are bronze, but yet take at least 10 hours to achieve each!? And since they came out with a Game of the Year edition, the trophies are known as common with percentages around 80-90 because only "3,000" people own the DLC when in reality all the GOTY owners have it. It sucks to leave a game on a terrible note, especially when that game is SO DAMN GOOD. Grrrr....