Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L7c007d.png

Bleach: Brave Souls 💯%

So, i'm a Shinigami so i had to play this eventually right?...😉

This is a free game with an easy 100% (the game is pretty generous in currency to reach it and the grind isn't that bad at all)...it has a ton of main story and side events so i think this is a perfect excuse if you wanna re live the Bleach series.

L2afae2.png

Siren 💯

#45: faster achiever!^_^

One of my favourite games from the PS2 era and probably one of the most underappreciated games ever. 
A very original survival horror/stealth game with a really good concept and a wonderful sense of oppressive dread made by the director of the first Silent Hill. Explore a desolated town while being pursued by creepy monster people. Use the “Sightjack” ability to see through the eyes of the monsters, so you can figure out their patrol route to sneak by because they’re strong and you’re weak. Scary like Silent Hill but much less forgiving. Has a fantastic story that's a lot of fun to gradually piece together via the cutscenes and archive items, and has probably some of my favorite playable survival horror protagonists. Kyoya Suda, Kei Makino, Tamon Takeuchi, and Shiro Miyata are all seriously kickass and interesting characters.
Truth to be told, this is a VERY unforgiving game that requires a LOT of patience... and it's wonky controls doesn't make it any easier, so it's not a game for everyone. His lack of a platinum trophy hurts deep in my heart, but still, one of my proudest 100%! :pimp:

• Like 4

L21b876.png

Middle-earth: Shadow of War

L5cbfe1.png

The Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion

Lb062ed.png

The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion

1.84% have 100% this.

Completed in 1 year, 6 months

----

Le0c901.png

25.47% have 100% this.

Completed in 2 hours, 27 minutes

First time I ever played this was on the family PC back in the 90's.

Never got past the second section since I had no idea what I was doing. Finally finished 30 years later.

• Like 2

La1ee80.png

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (PS5)

This is a remake of the classic Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap. You can switch between retro and modern graphics at will. In this game, you gain several transformations, which you use to make your way through the game. You can change in transformation rooms or there's a sword that allows you to do so whenever you like, which will be useful for getting all the items and trophies. You have to complete the game on hard and, unlike on PS4, there's not an easy way to get the trophy. However, it's not that bad. The game starts out quite tricky, but it gets easier as you gain new forms, stronger equipment and health upgrades. This game is quite fun. Wish they had put a platinum on the PS5 version, but can't have everything. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

100% Divekick

0.82% - Ultra Rare

One of the last Ps3 and Vita games to be given as part of the monthly Ps+ games (Even through I went for the Ps4 version), Divekick is a very simple fighting game, where you can only perform the moves: diving and kicking. Two of the characters are also named Dive and Kick: how original.

The concept of the game is very simple: no crouching, no sidestepping, no frame data or anything, just diving and kicking. It's a very beginner friendly fighting game but, for some reason, it didn't receive success, and the online is a complete ghost town: I didn't encounter a single legitimate random. I say legitimate because while self boosting I actually encountered someone, but they were trophy hunters with turbo controllers, just like me: this is because of the horrid Trophy requiring you to complete 2000 Ranked matches. Since as I said the online is dead, self boosting with a turbo controller is the only reliable option, since finding someone who wants to boost "legitimately" in this dead game is not easy: still, it took me exactly 100 hours of turboing, before the Trophy finally popped. As it if it wasn't enough, the matchmaking is horrid, and sometimes it would take up to three minutes before my account and my alt would be matched, and the Trophy also glitched and popped at 2033 matches, instead of 2000. Considering I saw a guy who got his at 5400, I'm not complaining too match.

In case you are interested, I kept a daily progress on my grind:

24/12/23 - 18
25/12/23 - 107
26/12/23 - 200
27/12/23 - 275
28/12/23 - 415
29/12/23 - 480
30/12/23 - 589
31/12/23 - 610
01/01/24 - 762
02/01/24 - 950
03/01/24 - 1100
04/01/24 - 1144
05/01/24 - 1207
06/01/24 - 1244
07/01/24 - 1318
08/01/24 - 1421
09/01/24 - 1483
10/01/24 - 1554
11/01/24 - 1637
12/01/24 - 1702
13/01/24 - 1776
14/01/24 - 1901
15/01/24 - 1945
16/01/24 - 2028
17/01/24 - 2033

However, it wasn't over there, as there was another Trophy requiring you to play 1000 vs Matches: this took shorter because there was no matchmaking involved, and I got in almost 10 hours, 2 two days ago, and ~7.5 yesterday.

The only Trophies that don't require boosting or turboing are the ones requiring you to beat Story mode with all characters, and once sigh the YOLO gem, that makes you lose the match as soon as you lose one round, while you still need to win five rounds, in order to progress to next match. The characters are different from each other in terms of diving and kicking, and so getting adapted to some of them was not easy; on the other hand, I was good enough with the first chosen character (Dive) that I managed the YOLO run with enough ease. Overall, I'd give this a 3/10 in difficulty, like the guide did.

Obviously, the game is recommended only if you are looking for easy Ultra Rares Trophies, otherwise, there are way better games to spend your money on, even through I think the game would be decent to play online, if it was populated.

Edited by KenjiCBZ

Plat 140 - Chivalry 2 PS5

Plat 141 - Chivalry 2 PS4

I had so much fun on this game. It's genuinely hilarious and I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't play it sooner. But just the PS5 version wasn't enough and earned the platinum on the PS4 version too. 

Edited by ZedsDeadStevo
Pic link
  • Like 1

L034f85.png

Five Nights at Freddy's: Ultimate Custom Night

0.25% Completion Rating

Definitely the hardest 100% game I've ever done, 50/20 is such a big step up in mechanical difficulty compared to any other FNAF game. It took me ~28 hours to earn every other trophy/practice harder modes, and then 18 hours to beat 50/20 afterwards. Other players also reported glitches with certain trophies not popping, although I believe I found a fix to make sure the difficulty trophies (50/5, 10, 15, and 20) pop on your first completion of each mode.

Edited by andy_roo_81
  • Like 2

#20 - Interaction Isn't Explicit

L44ea97.png

This was a mostly interesting look at the different aspects of gaming design, presented with an appealing and cool art design. It kind of lost me a bit when the developer started taking digs at other games/franchises (highly successful ones I might add) before then stating that Shadow of the Colossus is the greatest game of all time as though his words are gospel. It wouldn't have irked me if he'd said it was his favourite game because that would be fair enough. I do wish the text commentary had stayed on point a bit more when it came to describing the elements of game design rather than going on about "this game" and "that franchise" because I found that part of it informative. In the end however, it is a free game with trophies and I can't knock that at all.

Enjoyment: 5/10

Difficulty: 1/10

Total Game Time: 1 hour

Edited by Trancexistence
Typos and grammar.
  • Like 1

Dead Island 2 on PS5

Finally got around to downloading the HAUS DLC for dead Island 2. It was 6 missions total and all the trophies are straight forward. 3 are story related unmissable and the other 3 are combat based trophies. Only took me about 2 hours and some change to knock everything out for it. So it is now back in the 100% club.

• Like 2

On 1/20/2024 at 3:17 AM, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

spacer.png

Interaction isn’t Explicit PS5

Very short, sweet, and best of all free game with a nice art style to boot.

This, its a fun game, the color and art style is great, and it makes me wonder how a souls like game with just pistols/guns would be; a gamee where you can aim and do th usual stuff but maybe with a little more hard yet rewarding physics

• Like 2

Recently, I got the 100% of a few games which don't have a platinum.

- Frogger Returns

The game has 4 levels. In each of them, you need to get the frog to the other side of the level and place it within one of the five portals without hitting vehicles, animals, boxes, etc and without falling into the water. Once one frog has reached the end of the level, you start the level again with the next frog which you then have to get to one of the other remaining portals. I had fun with this, played some frogger as a kid on the computer. Also, it is included in the PS plus premium catalogue.

- Thomas was Alone

Cute indie game where you need to place rectangles in their corresponding exit square. For this, you sometimes need to thing how to place some of the rectangles to get one of the less mobile rectangles closer to their exit square. Also, the rectangles are supposedly the first sentient AIs and a commentator describes in a funny way their thoughts and feelings. This game is included in the PS plus extra catalogue and will leave PS plus somewhere in February.

- Doom 64

I wanted to play some of the older Doom games and since this game is included in the PS plus premium catalogue this was a good oppurtunity. I liked playing it and IbaddriverI's youtube video walkthrough made getting this 100% easy.

• Like 4