Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Led3141.png

Touch My Katamari

Fun little Katamari game that tries to emphasize touch screen controls, but I switched mine to using the sticks instead. It's a mostly simple and easy 100%, but it has that single end game trophy that requires you to either grind for an exorbitant amount of time relative to the rest of the game, or to use an exploit to gain currency, in this case constantly changing the Vitas date up a day over and over.

• Like 1

100% trophies for A Building Full of Cats :)

?imw=1024&&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&im

2 hours ago, Poindexter2291 said:

The Elder Scrolls Online back to 100% 

Spent about a week playing the Tales of Tribute card game on 4 separate characters to get the last remaining trophy, and before that I sunk a couple dozen hours into High Isle and Necrom expansions to catch up on those DLC packs

spacer.png

someone likes this game :)

• Like 2

L268f11.png

100% for Hidden Paws Mystery, similar to the Christmas game last year, Hidden Paws but without a Platinum.  You have to click on the cats and balls of wool in the locations, and need eyes like saucers to see them as the wool often blends in with the background, the cats give way their positions by meowing.  Nice easy 100%, only about 4 hours or so, depending on how fast you can find them all. 

• Like 2

Lf98111.png

Woo boy, have I sat on this one a LOOOONG time. Now that I finally got around to playing it, I'm glad I did! 

This is not so much a remake or a remaster, but a reimagining. The basic story and premise and objectives are the same, but the game now hops between 2D and 3D platforming, and the graphics are 3D now. If I had to list the negative, is that the jumping does feel off. Not enough to break the game for me, but it's something anybody who plays it or has played it already has definitely noticed. I really do wish I had bought this when they had the original Genesis and wallpaper with it, but as it is now, it's definitely fun. I might even buy this for the 360 and 100% that one too.

• Like 1

spacer.png

100% Bugsnax

8.61% - Very Rare

The free DLC of Bugsnax brings along three Trophies.

The first requires to finish the new quest, The Isle of Bugsnax, aka Broken Tooth, which offers some new Bugsnax to capture and a spice to make them small, since they are bigger than the Bugsnax of the main story. It may be a bit tricky understanding how to capture some of these Bugsnax, but nothing hard, and in terms of pure difficulty completing this quest is as easy as completing any other story quest from the main game. I think it didn't take me more than 4/5 hours to finish it.

The second DLC Trophy requires to collect 10 hats: in a random location of the game you are told about, a hat would spawn on the head of a Bugsnax, and you need to locate and capture it in order to collect the hat. Again, nothing hard.

And in the end, you need to fully customise your hut: in order to do so, you need to complete most of the side missions you are given by the other characters through mails. The exact number is not 100% known, but a good estimate would be that you have to complete around 60/70%. Some of the quests may be a bit problematic, but since you can work on five of them at the same time, you can just skip the one you are having trouble with and focusing on the others.

Overall, a funny DLC, and a good farewell to this funny game. :)

• Like 1

Newest 100%

L2ec204.png

Expand

A fun, but tricky puzzle game. All you do is move the little pink squares and try to avoid all the obstacles. You get all the trophies simply by playing through the entire game. It took me a while because some of the levels were so damn frustrating. Still enjoyable for what it is.

44 minutes ago, ozymandias1994 said:

Lf5ce36.png

My first shmup. Really underrated game. Gorgeous art design and dynamic gameplay, that's all that good 2D game requires. The only downside is difficulty of 100% completion. Next shmup I'll try my hand at will be Thexder Neo.

Where is your  Prince of Persia Warrior Within Remake avatar from???

Edited by ZombiJoel_Tlou3
mistype