Have any rare games?

SilverAsh4

I have a game called "Cool Spot" on Sega Mega Drive.... This game is 'apparently' very rare but I don't know for certain. If you've never heard of it, see this... 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_Spot

Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly (PS2)

Is Fatal Frame (Project Zero for me) rare then Nightwing? I have all 3 games on PS2. Edited by ShadowGandalf

I still own all of my NES, SNES, N64 etc in mint condition and with the original boxes/manuals. The ones that stand out the most (If I ever wanted to sell them) would be

Final Fantasy 3

Earthbound

Legend of Zelda: Link to the past

Secret of Mana

Mario 3

I also own Wand of Gamelon and the Faces of Evil in mint condition (bought them both for 10$ off of eBay from someone who didn't know what they were)

I have had a lot of games considered rare over years, but I started selling them 2 years ago to pay for things. Sold my copy of EVO on SNES for $260 and I am positive I could have gotten more but whatever. I own a lot of rpgs from ps1 and ps2 that would be "rare" but have also come down in price on ebay which is why I still have mine because its not worth selling them anymore.

The ones I have that I know are worth money -

Suikoden 2 - PSX

>>The gem of my collection<<Snatcher - Sega CD (Hideo Kojima [of Metal Gear] franchise, extremely rare)

Conker's Bad Fur Day - N64

Brigandine - PSX

Tactics Ogre- PSX

Final Fantasy 7 (black border, original wrapping [ I bought two cuz I knew it would be worth it lol]) - PSX

Persona 1 & 2 - PSX

Lunar- Silver Star Story COMPLETE - PSX

Lunar 2 COMPLETE - PSX

Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas (original with "black coffee", google if you're confused) - PS2

And several hundred others that I haven't checked yet.

• Like 1

i have the whole suikoden series on ps1 ps2 disks

i have persona 2 on ps1

i have ogre battle : march of the black queen and tactics on ps1

i have Cross edge on ps3 which is hard to find because of that funky lawsuit on the edge trademark.

I have more but these strike me as the rarest in the bunch on top of my head