Catherine: Full Body announced for PS4 and PSVita

dermarx

7 hours ago, dermarx said:

You can change Catherine’s voice. In addition to Miyuki Sawashiro (Catherine’s main voice actor) and Mamiko Noto (who voiced Fuuka Yamagishi in Persona 3), nine additional voice-overs will be released as downloadable content. Each unannounced voice actor has previously played the role of an adulterous lover. 

HOLY LORD O.O

B-B-But changing Miyukkyun is impossible. But Mamiko... damn...

So yea, pretty much no chance of proper voices being brought :( 

Well, not that Vita version would come so JP version was the only choice.

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I wonder how they are going to handle that in the western version.

Easily, there will be only wrong voice track.

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Easily, there will be only wrong voice track.

Yeah, most likely. I would have liked to see them include Japanese voices by default and had the extras as DLC like Japan is getting, but I guess it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for them to do that. I'm quite tempted to import the game tbh.

9 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

HOLY LORD O.O

B-B-But changing Miyukkyun is impossible. But Mamiko... damn...

I beat you wouldn't have any qualms about changing Catherine's voice if HanaKana was brought in as one of the DLC voices. :awesome: I dunno if she's played any roles that count as an "adulterous lover", though. :P

15 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I beat you wouldn't have any qualms about changing Catherine's voice if HanaKana was brought in as one of the DLC voices. :awesome: I dunno if she's played any roles that count as an "adulterous lover", though. :P

Of course I wouldn't :awesome: 

But she would be featured if she were there. If Fuuka got featured, Marie would too.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2018/09/catherine_full_body_arranges_a_menage_a_quatre

New screenshots and info on the game hopefully Atlus will do us a solid and release the PS4 and Vita versions in the West too! 

A Western PS4 release is a given but I wouldn't get your hopes up for the Vita version making it over here, since most such ports have become Japan exclusives over the last couple of years.

It looks like the game is going to have Persona 5 DLC! According to Gematsu, it comes with first-print copies of the game and will allow you to play as Joker during the Babel and Coliseum modes. Other members of the Phantom Thieves will provide commentary.

DnI3UbnUcAEPXZr.jpg:large

Now I'm curious what other DLC they're going to have. I imagine we'll see P3 & P4 DLC's too.

• Like 1

Looks like they have a limited Edition in Japan:

First-Print Limited Edition: Catherine: Full Body Dynamite Special Box

Catherine: Full Body

• A copy of the game for PlayStation 4 or PS Vita
  • Shigenori Soejima-illustrated secret box art
  • Nero Glasses with two DLC product codes
    • Catherine “Ideal Voice” Set – Change the voice of Catherine in every in-game anime and event scene. A total of 11 voice actors will be included in the set (including Catherine’s original voice actor). This downloadable content will also be sold separately at a later date.
    • Special Content: Nero Glasses – By wearing this special item in the game, the characters that appear in event scenes and at the bar can all be seen in their sexy nightwear (excluding some scenes). This downloadable content will also be sold separately at a later date.

• Four-disc Catherine and Catherine: Full Body soundtrack set
    • Disc 01: Catherine Original Soundtrack
    • Disc 02: Catherine Classic Arrange Soundtrack
    • Disc 03: Catherine: Full Body Original Soundtrack
    • Disc 04: Voice Actor Roundtable & Audio Commentary
  • 44-page Catherine: Full Body art book

Also more infos on the game and the different voice actors:

Qatherine Spelling

The name of third “Catherine” added to Catherine: Full Body is spelled “Qatherine.”

Action Puzzle Sequence Support Features

The following support features have been added to action puzzle sequences:

• Auto-Play: Automatically climb with a single button.
  • Retry Assist: Retry from where you got a Game Over.
  • Automatic Undo: Go back one step, even if you die.
  • Puzzle Skip: Skip the puzzle part entirely.

Online Battles

In addition to local multiplayer, online multiplayer with players around the world is also possible.

DLC: Catherine “Ideal Voice” Set

Change the voice of Catherine in every in-game anime and event scene. A total of 11 voice actors will be included in the set (including Catherine’s original voice actor). This downloadable content is included with the first-print limited edition, detailed below, and will also be sold separately at a later date.

—Original Catherine Voice Actor Miyuki Sawashiro

—Mamiko Noto

—Ami Koshimizu

The remaining eight voice actors will be announced in due time.

First-Print Purchase Bonus DLC: Persona 5 Playable Character Joker & Phantom Thieves Special Commentary Set

Downloadable content that lets you play as Persona 5 protagonist Joker in Babel and Colosseum modes. When playing as Joker, the members of the Phantom Thieves will provide commentary. This downloadable content will also be sold separately at a later date.

Source

btw:

Holy shiat :awesome:

Edited by dermarx
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Temmie said:

Is there going to be an English version of this deluxe edition?  If not, if I remember correctly, isn't it possible to play disks from any region on any PS4?

Yes the ps4 is region free. There will probably be an English deluxe edition, but it may or may not be the same as the Japanese release

• Like 1

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

Yes the ps4 is region free. There will probably be an English deluxe edition, but it may or may not be the same as the Japanese release

I hope so, because I wanted to get the artbook because I missed out on the first version.  If not, I'd still probably buy the Japanese version.  :D Thanks for the swift reply.

On 9/15/2018 at 5:06 PM, Undead Wolf said:

It looks like the game is going to have Persona 5 DLC! According to Gematsu, it comes with first-print copies of the game and will allow you to play as Joker during the Babel and Coliseum modes. Other members of the Phantom Thieves will provide commentary.

DnI3UbnUcAEPXZr.jpg:large

Now I'm curious what other DLC they're going to have. I imagine we'll see P3 & P4 DLC's too.

Nice, with P5 receiving Catherine costumes I was wondering if there would be any P5 DLC for this game.

• Like 1

More Infos on the Story, the charakters and a few more screenshots:

■ Story

An extraordinary story that revolves around an ordinary man.

Vincent, the protagonist, is a man living in the city. He and his girlfriend Katherine have been dating for five years, but he is accustomed to the carefree bachelor life and has no interest in marriage.

One day, at the bar Vincent frequents, he meets a beautiful woman and has an unexpected affair. While Vincent takes every precaution as not to let the fact that he cheated leak out, he also starts to receive the affection of Rin, a pianist who lost her memory.

In the meantime, strange rumors have begun circulating the city—“Cheating men will fall into a nightmare. If someone dies in their dreams, it will bring about death even in the real world.”

Will Vincent be able to escape his nightmare? And who will Vincent choose after repeatedly fighting through hell…!?

Vincent Brooks (voiced by Kouichi Yamadera)

The protagonist. A 32 year-old bachelor. Neither his work or personal life are anything that stand out. His girlfriend of five years wants to get married, but he is accustomed to the carefree bachelor life and cannot make up his mind. He will be confronted with a big choice at the end of his journey through love.

—Despite having a girlfriend, Vincent unexpectedly has an affair. Of course, love difficulties await.

—Rather than marriage, Vincent wants to spend his time as he likes at the bar with his friends.

—Men are weak to partners who embrace them when their heart is vulnerable…

—Vincent is worn out from nightmare after nightmare. Will the reason for his curse and the person behind it be revealed?

■ Which K/C/Qatherine will you choose?

The original Catherine had players stuck between a proper girlfriend in Katherine and a cheating partner with devilish charm in Catherine. The game system of the original Catherine where players constantly question their values through Vincent returns in Catherine: Full Body. And with the appearance of new character Rin (Qatherine), the choices you can make for your future are even more abundant.

—Mysterious parameters sway from left to right as you play through the game. The ending of the story will change depending on your choices.

—Depending on your responses, a completely new route may even open…

The Love Difficulties Escalate with New Events

More than 20 new animated scenes have been produced, with animation handled by the returning Studio 4°C.

Scenario Volume Drastically Increased

With the appearance of new character Rin, the scenario volume has significantly increased. Enjoy completely new story developments!

New Endings Also Added for Catherine and Katherine

New journeys are also being prepared for Catherine and Katherine, the heroines of the original game.

New love problems.
New awakenings of values.
New decisions.

■ Puzzle Action

Cheating men are cursed and fall into a nightmare…

One day, Vincent starts having nightmares. Players will control Vincent in his dreams as he climbs piled up blocks.

—Vincent is suddenly taken into a nightmare and finds himself in the difficult situation of defenselessly climbing a pile of blocks.

—In the dream world, Vincent meets other men in the form of sheep.

—Even in his cruel nightmares, is there someone who will give Vincent strength…?

If you fall in your dream, you die in reality…?

—Move the blocks to create a path…

—Avoid traps…

—Deal with enemies to reach the goal…

Difficulty Modes for Beginners and Experts

The difficulty of action parts was a hot topic when it came to the original Catherine. For Catherine: Full Body, adjustments have been made so that all players can enjoy the game. Players will be able to select from four difficulty modes: Safety, Easy, Normal, or Hard.

—New Difficulty Mode: Safety

This difficulty mode is for players who simply want to enjoy the story or are bad at puzzle games. It features:

• No traps
  • No time limit
  • No Game Overs

And if that is not enough, you can skip the puzzle entirely.

—In Safety mode, the dangerous traps that activate when you step on top of them are all surrounded by strong cages, allowing you to safely pass.

Other support functions such as Auto-Play Mode, which has Vincent automatically climb the shortest route, are also included.

—There are various support functions for people who are bad at puzzles, or who want to solve the puzzle on their own. Support functions can be turned on or off. You can also customize support to match your level.

More Side Stuff to do with Tons of Diverse Puzzle Stages

—More Than 500 Stages

Players can select between Catherine‘s Standard puzzles and Catherine: Full Body‘s new puzzles. That way, even players who played the original Catherine can enjoy new puzzle stages by choosing “Arrange Mode.” Standard Mode has the same stage composition as the original game, but adjustments have been made to make it overall easier to play.

—Completely New Stages not in the Original Game

Depending on your choices during the course of the game, completely new stages may appear.

■ Katherine, Catherine, and Qatherine

Katherine (voiced by Kotono Mitsuishi)

A career woman who works for a mid-size clothing company. She is level-headed and strong-willed, and always leading around her boyfriend Vincent. She wants to get married and conveys that desire to Vincent, but is irritated by his ambiguity.

—The start of Vincent and Katherine’s relationship will be revealed in a new animated scene.

—When word gets out that Vincent cheated, the love problems begin.

—Vincent and Katherine were classmates in high school. Back then it seems that Katherine was well-known for her beauty.

Catherine (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro)

A beautiful girl Vincent meets at a bar he frequents. In contrast with her innocent young girl-like face, her body possesses an unbalanced voluptuousness. She assertively pursues Vincent and spends the night with him. Her name is coincidentally the same name as Katherine, Vincent’s girlfriend.

—A self-proclaimed “Cooking Expert.” She brings the homely appeal with her homemade cupcakes.

—Vincent is at the mercy of Catherine’s daring actions.

—Vincent and Catherine wake up next to each other the morning after a night of drinking. The love difficulties begin from here!

—Contrary to her cheerful looks, Catherine’s actions are followed by suspicion…

Catherine’s voice can be changed in the game. In addition to Catherine’s default voice actor Miyuki Sawashiro, you can also change her voice actor to Mamiko Noto. Through additional downloadable content, nine more voices will become available.

Qatherine (voiced by Aya Hirano)

A third “Catherine,” Qatherine is a soothing presence for Vincent, who is stuck between Katherine and Catherine. She saves Vincent at a time he is being chased. Her circumstances seem to be somewhat complicated, and she has lost all memory other than her name.

—Rin, who has pure values, brings about change to those around her.

—Even when you first meet Rin, new love difficulties begin!

—The innocent and simple-minded Rin will gradually captivate the heart of the troubled Vincent.

—Vincent kindly watches over Rin, who works as a pianist. At first he felt like her guardian, but…

Source

• Like 4

Catherine: Full Body confirmed to have Dual Audio: https://personacentral.com/catherine-full-body-western-release-confirmed-to-have-english-japanese-audio-efigs-subtitles/

Crap. I intended to save some money since I already have the original (and the insanely rare platinum), but Dual-Audio might just be the straw that breaks my wallet's back.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jrdemr said:

Catherine: Full Body confirmed to have Dual Audio: https://personacentral.com/catherine-full-body-western-release-confirmed-to-have-english-japanese-audio-efigs-subtitles/

Crap. I intended to save some money since I already have the original (and the insanely rare platinum), but Dual-Audio might just be the straw that breaks my wallet's back.

NO WAY O.O

No Hardin, good Atlus actually is true O.O

Okay, now if the DLCs are included... 

I may import JP Vita and play western version :hmm: 

On 9/21/2018 at 6:08 PM, Lance_87 said:

PS4 only in the West i suppose?

As the link suggested yes, unfortunately...

Not that we didn't expect it, but it still hurts.

It's confirmed by one redditor that asked Atlus directly.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/9ikdd5/i_wrote_atlus_usa_about_the_vita_release_in_the/