The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

attachicon.gifurl.jpg

After watching clannad I searched more on Key's work and watched Air. They know how to rip my heart out and stomp it on the ground. ;-;

9/10

You'll enjoy Kanon more than Air imo, I did, far more interesting, more like Clannad imo.

I watch Clannad & Kanon once a year, a little tradition I made. I'd watch it more, but I don't want to water it down by watching it too much. I'll never watch Air again though, did not meet expectations imo...

After finishing Tokyo Ravens(highly recommended), I started working through the second season of Kamisami Kiss(also recommended)

1387242.jpg

Hitsugi no Chaika - Finished the first half, I'm really enjoying this one.

Gatchaman CROWDS: Insight - E06 - Fuck yeah, more gatcha.

Monster Musume no iru Nichijou - E06 - Not sure what I should say about this one, at this point its just another stupid harem. But I'm having fun so fuck it. Centaur is best; loyalty absolute.

The Rolling Girls - Up to E03

Should've seen it WAAAAAAAAY earlier, but yeah...

74156.jpg

Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso: Moments (OVA)

Even though it's not meant to be that emotional, thinking back at the first season + the setting + the amazing music just emotionally breaks me all over again :S

Anyone, get me a box of tissues, will ya ?

5fed5c5ec8dc3d09ef8697317d2592ef13491201

Someone I know had be watch Blast of Tempest. Strange name, but interesting enough show. Not usually one for romances, but this one has one of the most likeable females I have ever seen. Even if she is dead from episode one (not a spoiler), it still leaves an impact.

I am also proud to say I predicted the ending for this psychological thriller by episode thirteen. Good fun for me.

• Like 1

Someone I know had be watch Blast of Tempest. Strange name, but interesting enough show. Not usually one for romances, but this one has one of the most likeable females I have ever seen. Even if she is dead from episode one (not a spoiler), it still leaves an impact.

I am also proud to say I predicted the ending for this psychological thriller by episode thirteen. Good fun for me.

Oh, someone likes Aika, niceeeee!

HanaKana quoting Shakespeare for the win =D

SAO II

4fbd6b8e0da821ea72acafc7e638bd0f14039036

And to think people actually enjoy this trash. I was hoping for an improvement from the original. But MY GOD. Besides the animation, there was nothing redeemable about this show. Kirito was still the same op ass who was the best at everything, Asuna (Arguably the best character in the show did jack-shit), and every time I tried to take her seriously, the camera panned into her tits or cameltoe. The plotholes were just as bad, and I just..by no means should anyone ever watch this anime.

Overall Score: 2

Episodes seen 14/24

• Like 1

I was gonna post and say " Did you actually watch the show ". But you answered my question by dropped after episode 14. Yuuki op !

And why wouldn't Kirito be op ? His stats transfered, stats from the person who cleared SAO. He's op cus he was a beta tester who outleveled everyone by knowing the game, it's the same thing that happens in real mmo's.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

I thought they were pretty good. Ryuk and other Shinigami's are seriously well done, and the actors are okay. The reason you should watch them is because the movie's plot differs greatly from the anime, i'd even go so far that i'd say that I like the movies' storyline better than the anime....

OT:

Fairy tail 2 ep 69 - Wendy is a BADASS!

I've been anticipating her badassry ever since I saw it in the manga. Fairy Tail the anime is getting better I must say.