The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Currently watching:

aoharu_x_kikanjuu.jpg

Aoharu x Kikanjuu (Ep. 4)

Definitely not what I expected when I first saw the cover image, but loving every minute of it so far.

Most recently completed:

tumblr_n16yuaHe8Q1sgjgkho2_1280.jpg

The balance of comedy and seriousness is great. Iki Hiyori is soooooooo cute >w<

Edited by xkeeja

6964.jpg    Ginga no Uo Ursa Minor Blue     &     18524.jpg    Keitai Shoujo

Genre: Fantasy                                                                                                                                 Genre: Slice of Life

Year: 1993                                                                                                                                         Year: 2007

Most recently completed:

tumblr_n16yuaHe8Q1sgjgkho2_1280.jpg

The balance of comedy and seriousness is great. Iki Hiyori is soooooooo cute >w<

I'm interested in this, saw the BD the other day, tempted to buy it.

Finished Kyoukai no Kanata last night, thought it was alright, got a bit boring for me in some parts tbh.

• Like 2

94e43bb5751b36660b69d69f58c48dc213734044

Gatchaman Crowds: Ep. 12

OMG THIS SHOW!!! I loved it!  <3  <3

This deserves the best rating I can ever give an anime! 

MXKYzig.gif

The soundtrack, the characters.. it was all amazing! I especially loved all the bright colors that were used, this has officially became another one of my favorite anime shows! If you haven't watched it, I bet you'd like it! Can't wait to start Insight which will be soon! ^_^

• Like 2

Love_Live!_promotional_image.jpg

Love Live! School Idol Project (Season 1 and 2)

My first Music based anime, very enjoyable. Can't wait for the movie to get subbed so I can watch that too! Hoping for a 3rd season after but kind of doubt it will happen.

It's actually idol anime, but okay =D

Yea, S3 is most likely not gonna happen even though this anime is on par with Im@s in terms of popularity.

DanMachi

is-it-wrong-to-try-to-pick-up-girls-in-a

This anime was starting sooo good. I literately liked everything about this anime but then out of nowhere they decided to start rushing it..

They could have easily made this atleast a 24 ep anime. But Still it was really great. I hope there will be a 2nd season.

Oh and best girl Ryu, shes just so awesome :wub:  

Comedy

comedy-523.jpg

I dont really understand the title for this anime though as it has nothing to do with comedy at all. But oh well..

This is a short little ova of 10 minutes. And the story was pretty good, it kinda felt like i was being told a fairytale like those you're being told before you go to sleep.

The music and art were also really fitting with the story.

This is a good moment to go sleep. :D

dragon-ball-super-trailer.png?w=600

Dragon Ball Super

Edited by superginkidama6

sword_art_online_wallpaper_hd.jpg

Really enjoyed the game so I thought I'd watch the show...

DAMN I LOVE IT!! So much hate for no reason, typical anime cry babies.

Just watched season 1, gonna start season 2 tomorrow. Kirito is a BEAST !!

Just want to say that alot of people give Season 2 flack, but I personally would like to mention that I enjoyed Season 2 more then Season 1 (a very unpopular opinion) The two (and a half) arcs that are in this season are extremely top notch. Also the Gun Gate Online arc introduces the best girl in the show :)

• Like 1