The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Started watching the Ace Attourney show.

79448l.jpg

Can't really say too much from what i've seen, but the adaptation is horribly lazy so far. The show sticks way too close to the game in its presentation, the animation is below average, none of the VAs so far are doing anything astonishing with their roles and the music is rather generic. All in all, another A-1 pictures anime. Maybe the high quality of the source material can carry me through this show, might just end up dropping it though.

trying to catch up with new anime...

Joker Game E3 - quite enjoying this one so far... my biggest problem with this one probably is trying to figure out who's who in the spies...

Bungou Stray Dogs E3 - loving this one... 

Gyakuten Saiban E4 - nooooo!! Yuki Kaji screams... to be fair... I liked how it adapted the last episode... Mr. Redd White sounds more like a character from a JoJo anime though... Steel Samurai is next.. woohoo...

JoJo E4

Sakamoto Desu~ E2 - first, Gin-chan... now Zura... xD and of course... Sakamoto-san~  :blush:

• Like 1

Date a Live Mayuri Judgment

Because why not? =D DaL mood levels over 9000 =D

Went for Ten-chan, got Ten-chan and...

THE MOST EPIC SUBS EVER!

wrLfVld.png

ip861WW.png

eV7bOI8.png

QXGKAvH.png

DBtEYNd.png

eVsR3Rs.png

640WkFj.png

DTCh83r.png

FDzH3a2.png

W2goGls.png

Oh man, these guys should sub everything =D

Oh my why... why do best DaL girls have to end up like this :( Why :( First Rinne and now Mayuri? :/ Why :(

Anyone watching Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge? I've been thinking about starting this anime.

*raise hand* I am liking it so far, slowly becoming one of my faves this season... Tanaka-kun is my spirit animal xD... hmmm.. not sure if you will like it as much as I like it... maybe try watching it's pilot for now and judge for your self first ^_^

Edited by JaM

*raise hand* I am liking it so far, slowly becoming one of my faves this season... Tanaka-kun is my spirit animal xD... hmmm.. not sure if you will like it as much as I like it... maybe try watching it's pilot for now and judge for your self first ^_^

Thanks for the reply. I got a feeling I would love it  :angel: (already downloaded the first two episodes).

Edited by Neku-tan

WoW i was criticizing at first view this anime that come out from China , Cupid's Chocolates, Aishen Qiaokeli Jinxingshi 

But this anime managed to keep me watching his all 15 episodes in one run although i have to wake up early tomorrow and couldn't go to sleep until i was done watching all the series and for my happiness a season 2 is coming out too  :D