The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Osomatsu-san
3e093b49a9936dc23cb41e22116ccb4814440634
Mostly just rewatched a couple of my favorite episodes (namely the first one, the idol school thing was too funny). Ichimatsu is still the best Matsuno brother!

Ace Attorney
e5bdc0e5441d3d4a7c6bdd272f8efee714595479
Watched a couple episodes. Love the series, but I'm not overly impressed with this adaption. Especially considering how long I've been waiting for an Ace Attorney anime.

• Like 1

Mostly just rewatched a couple of my favorite episodes (namely the first one, the idol school thing was too funny). Ichimatsu is still the best Matsuno brother!

Watched a couple episodes. Love the series, but I'm not overly impressed with this adaption. Especially considering how long I've been waiting for an Ace Attorney anime.

*gasp* Juushi is da best Matsu!!! xD

I'm not sure why I am still watching Ace Attorney(well, aside from Maya)... :(

Watched Hourou Musuko in a couple of days .

Hourou-Musuko.jpg

It's a very interesting anime series with only 11 episodes . Although the first 2 episodes were kind of a dragging to get into since there's too many info to collect about each character and stuff in a short time imo , from episode 2 foward i got hooked into the story and theme . The main draw to me was the representation of some controversial themes in a more mature way set in a middle school and the artstyle/drawning was really cute and marvelous to watch .

Gonna continue the story by reading the manga  :D

Edited by Jiaho24

xD

Have you watched Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz! and if yes then how good it was in comparision to the first 2wei?

Of course :D I watched everything from Kaleid :awesome: (apart from some specials that I either forgot to mark or didn't find subbed yet xD)

How could I not? :awesome:

Compared to 2wei, it was more slice of life related. Well, makes sense since they got all cards =D

Compared to 2wei, it was more slice of life related. Well, makes sense since they got all cards =D

Yeah, it's sounds about right. I'm already at 4th ep and.. I have to say I didn't have seen that great anime comedy since Danshi Koukousei. no nichijou. First episode and I already enjoyed this scene  :awesome:. Moreover, I'm not even complaining about yaoi or fujoshi humour (all of them were hilarious  :angel:). Really looking forward to the next ones and of course the upcoming 3rd season or actually the 4th.

Of course :D I watched everything from Kaleid :awesome: (apart from some specials that I either forgot to mark or didn't find subbed yet xD)

How could I not? :awesome:

Then you have a chance to catch them up :P.

Finished:

57251.jpg   Code Breaker

Genre: Fantasy, Action

Year: 2012

Riding the bus one day, Sakurakouji Sakura looks out the window to see people being burned alive with a blue fire and a boy her age who's unharmed and standing over the people.

She comes back to the site the next day and there are no corpses or evidence of any kind of murder, just a small fire. She then goes to class to find there's a new transfer student, Oogami Rei, who looks exactly like the boy she saw before and wears a black glove only on his left hand.

Oogami is a Code Breaker, one who "does not exist". He is a seemingly cold-blooded killer who follows the principle of "an eye for an eye", to "use evil against evil". Convinced that killing is not right, Sakurakouji sets out to stop him and penetrate his icy heart. (Source: MAL)

Rozen Maiden: Traumend

Then go watch Rozen Maiden Ouverture now  :P

I watched the specials episodes of Patema Inverted . Beginning of the Day 

bg_top.jpg

And after watching the four specials episodes i realized that i didn't needed to watch them since the first 20 minutes of Patema Inverted are the four specials episodes  :facepalm:

Well then if you want to watch this just forget about the specials and jump right into the movie .

Edited by Jiaho24
  • Like 1

wow.. I finally finished a series this season xD

64629.jpg

Bokura Wa Minna Kawaisou

(don't ask for the English name, couldn't remember the stuffs after Kawai Complex)

Synopsis

Thanks to his parents' job transfer, high school freshman Kazunari Usa finally gets to enjoy living on his own in Kawai Complex, a boarding house that provides meals for its residents. Ritsu, the senpai he always admired, also lives in Kawai Complex, along with a few "unique" individuals e.g. his masochistic roommate, Kinosaki; beautiful, big-breasted Mayumi who has no luck in finding men; and sly, predatory college woman Ayaka. Surrounded by all these people, Usa never finds his daily life boring.

Slice of Life... is Liferelax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

could've finished this in one sitting but I decided to watch an episode a day to enjoy it more... and I sure did enjoy watching this one... Season 2 please...

for fave girl... hands down:

Kawai Senpai... :3

tumblr_nc6helokKq1rmdq5eo4_500.gif

• Like 2