The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

KonoSuba OVA

konosuba-gods-blessing-on-this-wonderful

Kazuma wears a choker that can grant any wish the wearer has ... only it won't come off and slowly chokes him over the course of 4 days if his wish hasn't been fulfilled. 

My Hero Academia

my-hero-academia-7585.jpg

In a world where almost all humans are born with quirk (superpowers) Izuku Midoria dreams of becoming a superhero ... only he has no quirk. After being ridiculed his entire life for having being quirkless, he meets All Might (the hero Izuku looks up to the most) and hears he has what it takes to become a hero. All Might trains him and a few months later Izuku enrolls into the best school for training heroes. I liked this anime a lot and was happy to see a season 2 announcement at the end of the last episode. Some of the other heroes looked like parodies from other anime characters (Natsu from Fairy Tail, Kakashi from Naruto, and Ichigo from Bleach), which was funny, though their powers were different.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

KonoSuba OVA

Kazuma wears a choker that can grant any wish the wearer has ... only it won't come off and slowly choke him over the course of 4 days if his wish hasn't been fulfilled. 

and I am pretty sure that those 4 days were the best days of his life xD

80039.jpg

Flying Witch

Synopsis

Aomori, Japan. In a land blessed by nature’s bountiful beauty, bizarre things begin to take place. Makoto Kowata, 15 years old, is a professional witch. She left Yokohama with Chito, her black cat, to live in the house of her relatives in Aomori. This is where she begins to train as a witch. Even though Makoto’s powers are still limited to just flying through the sky, she and her second cousins Kei and Chinatsu surely make the most out of each and every day.

relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251another slice of life has ended... would recommend to anyone who just want to sit back and relax while watching anime...

78745.jpg

My Hero Academia

Synopsis

Izuku has dreamt of being a hero all his life—a lofty goal for anyone, but especially challenging for a kid with no superpowers. That’s right, in a world where eighty percent of the population has some kind of super-powered “quirk,” Izuku was unlucky enough to be born completely normal. But that’s not going to stop him from enrolling in one of the world’s most prestigious hero academies. Now, the only thing standing between him and his first class is the academy’s formidable entrance exam—nothing a little private tutoring from the world’s mightiest hero can’t solve.

very satisfying cour finale... looking forward to the next season... hope the pacing is faster in next season though...

Edited by JaM

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge

Synopsis

Adapted from the popular web manga series published by Square Enix, this unconventional, surrealist comedy follows an exhausted high school boy who, despite multiple attempts from his friends, still manages to spectacularly… sleep. Much to the chagrin of the energetic (at times bossy) Ohta, Tanaka is often found in a blissful state of lethargy, possessing the ability to doze off in any situation, especially in mid-sentence!

my AotS... :3 Tanaka-kun will always be my spirit animal... and oh... Yoshimasa Hosoya is becoming one of my fave seiyuu lately thanks to his support/sidekick roles xD

but.. where's your favourite gal?

(...) Kazuma still the best Protagonist  (...)

lol. Rather the worst.

Tanaka-kun. One of the most boring anime I've seen.

I tried my absolute best, unfortunately I couldn't take it anymore after two episodes and dropped it.

Really? Actually these episodes were the most enjoyable from the whole anime...

what can I say if my life looks like this every single day...

tumblr_o5dlojw0OW1r9mx3qo2_540.gif

Edited by Neku-tan

but.. where's your favourite gal?

oooh... a tough question (that's why i didn't said in my post). the Imouto duo are very likable(esp Rino).. Ecchan is one of the very few TsunTsun characters that I like...and Myaano is just too adorable... but alas...my love for Meganekko is too strong.. so would say Shiraishi...

giphy.gif

lol. Rather the worst.

but.. he's DA MAN(NSFW-ish?)... 

78859.jpg

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III

Synopsis

The third season will focus on the Death Busters arc. The new season will assemble all 10 Senshi — specifically, the popular outer Senshi such as Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Saturn will join Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi Moon, and the others.

o.O I finished this one... thought it will be 2-cour

Cerberus

cerberus-7695.jpg

After watching the entire show, I still have no idea why it's called Cerberus :dunno:. Years ago the evil dragon Dagon Zot terrorized the land and his evil soul-flames burned everything (even souls). The best mages from all 3 countries worked together to lure and seal him, but something went wrong and Dagan Zot killed everyone and escaped. In the present Hiiro (the son of the two mages who orchestrated the sealing attempt) is traveling the land in search of Dagan Zot to kill him in order to avenge his parents. Along the way more people join his team and together they find out what exactly happened all those years ago while pursuing a weapon merchant Nambuuko, who acquired a magic artefact that once belonged to Hiiro's father.

For an anime based on a game, this was pretty good (though not one of the best anime I've seen). The characters were funny, the anime had a few plot twists here and there, but the pacing could've been a bit faster. The final episode did leave me with some questions.

• Like 1

Thx to work not many... actually one single anime yay :'D

1453900608-ac549192e07c258bc2fe63ed83990

It was the last episode of the Death Busters-Hen from Sailor Moon Crystal and I personally found it was the best season of all Crystal ones at least you can say it has real "quality" lol...

To bad it has that few episodes so that you can't say it's a great anime... if the season contains 26 and not only 13 episodes the pace of the show would have been better than it was but whatever it was nice to watch :D

I loved this Season in the old one the most and still love the Death Busters, Witches 5 and of course the Outer Senshis. Ha~ Saturn is so smexy but... it's kinda unfair she has so "much" screentime... lol.... she hold always the title of the uninvited guest... ='D

Clearing the backlog..

63653.jpg

Akuma no Riddle: Shousha wa Dare? Nukiuchi Test

80582.jpg

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! OVA

78565.jpg

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge (episodes 8-10)

and I am pretty sure that those 4 days were the best days of his life xD

I don't think so. Remember what he said in the last 5 minutes of the episode? What he really thinks about the girls

or rather their chests...

• Like 1

The Devil is a Part-Timer!

the-devil-is-a-part-timer-5268.jpg

The Satan Lord has been defeated in his world by a hero and escapes to Earth to build another army ... or so he thought. Turns out people on Earth don't believe in demons and magic doesn't exists, so the devil now looks like a teenager and no one fears or respects him. Which means he has to work for a living and live like a human. After a while he actually starts to fit in, but people and demons from his world aren't happy about their exiled devil living as a human. I liked this anime a lot: it has great humor and interesting characters. Definitely a recommendation for anyone.

• Like 3

Just started the new dub of Sailor Moon, only 2 episodes in but I certainly like some of the new voices compared to the dub that was on when I was a kid. Also just finished episode 206 of One Piece (the end of the Navarone saga), Season 3 of Dragon Ball & I'm almost halfway through Digimon Tamers, I'm really enjoying all of these so far, especially One Piece.

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress-6814.jpg

This anime feels like a mix of Attack on Titan and The Walking Dead. During the industrial revolution the world is plagued by the undead. These Kabane (zombies) can't be killed, unless you pierce the heart, which is protected by a layer of iron. Getting bitten by Kabane means you'll die and end up like them, unless the heart can be pierced before the virus takes over. Humans live inside fortress stations and trains are the only way to reach the stations. Ikoma (the protagonist) is close to perfecting a piercing gun that can destroy a Kabane's heart. Then one day the Kabane breach his fortress station and he's bitten. In the process he becomes a kabaneri (human-kabane hybrid). What follows is a fight to survive the kabane and the humans who see him as a kabane.

One thing I didn't understand is why Biba attacked all those fortress stations. I get he hates his dad for abandoning him and he wants to kill him. But destroying so many fortresses and killing so many innocent people isn't explained. As far as I can tell this was only done to set him up as the bad guy

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress-6814.jpg

This anime feels like a mix of Attack on Titan and The Walking Dead. During the industrial revolution the world is plagued by the undead. These Kabane (zombies) can't be killed, unless you pierce the heart, which is protected by a layer of iron. Getting bitten by Kabane means you'll die and end up like them, unless the heart can be pierced before the virus takes over. Humans live inside fortress stations and trains are the only way to reach the stations. Ikoma (the protagonist) is close to perfecting a piercing gun that can destroy a Kabane's heart. Then one day the Kabane breach his fortress station and he's bitten. In the process he becomes a kabaneri (human-kabane hybrid). What follows is a fight to survive the kabane and the humans who see him as a kabane.

One thing I didn't understand is why Biba attacked all those fortress stations. I get he hates his dad for abandoning him and he wants to kill him. Bud destroying so many fortresses and killing so many innocent people isn't explained. As far as I can tell this was only done to set him up as the bad guy

Your almost close to the truth. But yeah he just hates all of the people involved with the Shougun so he brings the zombies to each fortresses.

I still haven't watched the latest episode.... I hope something epic happens like fighting a big horde...  :jaymon:

Good thing best girl is still alive.... AKA

kif14.jpg

Your almost close to the truth. But yeah he just hates all of the people involved with the Shougun so he brings the zombies to each fortresses.

I still haven't watched the latest episode.... I hope something epic happens like fighting a big horde...  :jaymon:

That still doesn't explain murdering thousands of people living inside the fortresses who know nothing about Biba being betrayed. Only the leaders of the fortresses know about the conspiracy

I thought the last episode was pretty good.

I don't think so. Remember what he said in the last 5 minutes of the episode? What he really thinks about the girls

or rather their chests...

pffft... just remembering what he thinks of Darkness... panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512

79738.jpg

Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou

Synopsis

Life continues as normal for Natsume - he still lives with the friendly Fujiwaras, walks home with his school friends, and spends his free time adventuring with spirits! However, as his encounters soon reveal, the relationship between spirits and humans is a delicate one and not always friendly either. As Natsume slowly uncovers the mystery of his grandmother Reiko as well as his own unique purpose, can he use the Book of Friends to reconcile the needs of spirits and humans?

relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512 seasons to go...

hmmm... there is something wrong with me... at first few episodes, I was whining about them changing the OP since I really liked the season 1's, then about halfway of the season... couldn't bring myself to skip the OP sequence and love it...

:3 loving this series more now... more than Mushishi I think... NyanNyan-sensei is just too likable... 

lastly... *staaaaare* I am having some suspicion about Natsume... better check out the next seasons...

• Like 1

The Devil is a Part-Timer!

the-devil-is-a-part-timer-5268.jpg

The Satan Lord has been defeated in his world by a hero and escapes to Earth to build another army ... or so he thought. Turns out people on Earth don't believe in demons and magic doesn't exists, so the devil now looks like a teenager and no one fears or respects him. Which means he has to work for a living and live like a human. After a while he actually starts to fit in, but people and demons from his world aren't happy about their exiled devil living as a human. I liked this anime a lot: it has great humor and interesting characters. Definitely a recommendation for anyone.

I watched that one about a year ago. I loved it! The humor is great. 

I've actually been trying to catch up on some classics I missed, and I've been watching Serial Experiments Lain. I only have a couple more episodes left. That show is definitely a mindfuck.  And I love it! Half the time at the end of the episode I'm left thinking "What the hell was that?" but having a huge smile on my face.

I also started Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto last night. Such a funny show. I'd recommend it. Can't wait to see what other antics Sakamoto can get his way out of.