The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Another

41865.jpg

When Kouichi Sakakibara transfers to his new school, he can sense something frightening in the atmosphere of his new class, a secret

none of them will talk about. At the center is the beautiful girl Mei Misaki. Kouichi is immediately drawn to her mysterious aura,

but then he begins to realize that no one else in the class is aware of her presence.

I haven't watched much Mystery/Horror anime so after watching "When They Cry" I thought I'd check this out,

it was really good too (I'd give it an 8/10), it kinda has a Final Destination feel to it, if you've even seen that movie.

• Like 1

ooooh... only expecting to watch 2 finale of anime today... instead watched 3:

64265.jpg

Glasslip

:| <- me the entire time watching the final episode

Oh boy... oh boy... how could I start with this one... started with like a Slice of Life... then they met the new character and it turned into a tableflipping confusing anime... I'll just think of this one anime as a Slice of Life anime + kinda complicated love story... 

64447.jpg

Zankyou no Terrror

:o <-me while watching the entire final episode...

This is the unexpected one... thought there is still going to be an episode or 2 but it ended... great anime TBH... if you are a fan of Mystery and/or Thriller anime... you must watch this one...

8498.jpg

Clannad

:|  :blink:  :S  :( T_T <- me while watching the final episode

so technically, the anime ends with episode 23, the other 2 are just an extra and what if episode(dang that final episode... thought it is going to be a meh episode... now I somehow wish Nagisa don't exist in the anime...) another great anime to me... really enjoyed watching every episode(esp Fuko arc)... looking forward to watch After Story

• Like 2

added to finished:

43361l.jpg

The World Only God Knows - 1st season

What else I could say... Found my new gaming hero... Keima Katsuragi

also dunno if I should put it here or in Last Movie:

Clannad_movie.jpg

Clannad (Film)

dang... even though many difference between the anime... great film... one flaw though... NO FUKO!!!

• Like 2

Saw the last episode of:

CLaymore5.jpg

Anything like it you guys would recommend? I disliked the ending, but it kept me watching till the very end.

Try watching Berserk (Look for the old anime not the new movies, cause the animation in the first two{movies} is beyond horrible but in the third its bearable) if you hadn't also Fate/Stay Night (not like it, but great fights and story)

OT: 

Re-watching Gintama at episode 21.. Nabe Shogun and Nabe Leon xD

Might start Flame of Recca soon

Saw the last ep of this (Zankyou no Terror) yesterday.

It broke my little heart.

*pat in back* same here... same here... I literally shouted NOOOOOO! in THAT part...

hmmm hmmmm... is it anime finale week? already finished these:

63251.jpg

Persona 4 "The" Golden Animation

:|  :|  :|  :)  <- me while watching the final episode

hmmmm... have mixed feelings for this... since it focused on Marie... there might be some hit and miss moment(like contradiction in the game and/or first anime) in this anime...  

59321l.jpg

Barakamon

:) <- me while watching the last episode

One of the best Slice of Life/Comedy I've watched so far... never failed to make me laugh and entertained... 

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 1

30030.jpg

The World Where Only God Knows Season II

:)  :lol: <- me while watching the last episode

enjoyed the second season as much as I have enjoyed watching the first one ^_^

49237.jpg

Gin no Saji (Silver Spoon) Season 1

:lol: <- me while watching the entire season ^_^

was quite surprise to see that some of the characters looks like from one of my fave anime, FMA, and behold... discovered that this' manga is also made by Hiromu Arakawa (same manga artist that made FMA)... funny and informative anime to me... another one of the best slice of life I've watched... and dang... never realized I will cry because of a pig...  :shakefist:

It... had a plot?

surprisingly, it has.... apparently we are the most of the viewers of that anime that didn't understood the plot... I am still searching for someone that could freaking explain to me the plot of that anime *tablefilp*

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 1