The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Jormungand

38241.jpg

A ruthless arms dealer on a quixotic quest for world peace. A child soldier born into chaotic conflict.

Their lives will intertwine as they journey together through the seedy underbelly of the world's arms market.

This was pretty good, it kinda reminded me of Black Lagoon, but I did like the first season a little

better than the second (the second seemed a little boring), overall I think I'll give it about a 7.5/10.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun

66083.jpg

"Sakura Chiyo, age 16. I asked out the boy that I like, and he gave me his autograph."

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  <- me while watching the entire season.

The Plot

High school student Chiyo Sakura has a crush on schoolmate Umetarou Nozaki, but when she confesses her love to him, he mistakes her for a fan and gives her an autograph. When she says that she always wants to be with him, he invites her to his house and has her help on some drawings. Chiyo discovers that Nozaki is actually a renowned shoujo manga artist named Sakiko Yumeno. She then agrees to be his assistant in order to get closer to him. As they work on his manga, they encounter other schoolmates who assist them or serve as inspirations for characters in the stories.

Don't be fooled by the Title, it is not your typical Shoujo anime with 90% romance and 10% humor... it is the exact opposite: 99% Humor, 1% Romance(dunno if you can still call those scene romance)

I love it's plot and characters... only flaw is that it has very widely open ending which I think is good which means it might have another season (optimism level to the max)

Fave Character:

Seo Yuzuki - one word to describe this girl: Oblivious

tumblr_n9tr0wKkSZ1rvrfsqo3_500.gif

more Seo Yuziki Moments:

tumblr_nbnux7axaR1rh3hbho1_250.gif tumblr_nbnux7axaR1rh3hbho2_250.gif

tumblr_n8nu6nv7c31sq9yswo1_500.gif

tumblr_n8nu6nv7c31sq9yswo2_500.gif

tumblr_n8nu6nv7c31sq9yswo3_500.gif

Edited by jeieem