The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

No Game No Life, episode 3 (Probably not the best place to stop due to a cliffhanger ending, but I didn't have time for episode 4)

that episode... seriously... Chess+dating sims? waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! *mind blown*

some catch up:

Gugure Kokkuri-san E5 - goodness... Kohina's school is sooooo normal... and Jimeko - best bully ever!!!

Akame Ga Kill E18 - *sigh* why is this anime somehow brings sadness to me T_T

Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso E5 - not really into music esp. instruments + classics but man... that chilling performances...
Denki Gai No Honya San E6 - waaaah! couldn't recover yet from E5 - SPRING IS THE SEASON OF PANTIES!!!
World Trigger E4
Angel Beats E3

LOL.. haven't made progress in my 3 series to watch in my siggy ~_~
Edited by jeieem

44792.jpg Jinki:Extend + Jinki:Extend OVA

Year: 2005-2006

Genre: Action

Aoba is a young girl who loves to build models of robots. She lived alone with her grandmother until her grandmother passes away. Shortly after she is kidnapped and brought to a secret base where she discovers a huge robot. The piloted robots fight against Ancient-Jinki in The Grand Savanna, but the true meaning behind the fights is hidden. Aoba works hard at the base so one day she can pilot one of the robots and discover these secrets.

Sukitte Ii Na Yo

(Say I Love You)

42509.jpg

"I fell in love with you when you kicked me"

Synopsis

Friends suck, and trusting someone is just setting yourself up. That's the lesson Mei Tachibana learned after her heart was ripped out and only a shell was left where a girl used to be. But unlike so many, she found an easy solution: she'll never make another friend. Ever.

Okay, maybe that's not as easy as it sounds, but it's worked for Mei - or at least, it did until handsome, charming and annoyingly popular Yamato Kurosawa came along. For some freakish reason, he seems to like Mei. He even gave her his phone number! As if she would ever call him. Except she did. But only because she needed help. Still, he came. He actually came. And now things are getting way too complicated.

Mei's no princess in a tower. She's not waiting for a knight in shining armor to rescue her. So why did he have to kiss her and confuse everything? And why are those three little words so hard to say?

Fave Episode: Episode 13

(A Lot of)Thoughts... 

-first of all.. forgive the quote, got no memorable quote for this anime...  :|

-*drum rolls* and the Most Generic Romance Shoujo Anime goes to... Sukitte Ii Na Yo... don't get me wrong... I don't hate this anime... I liked some of it's moment... just probably not a memorable one for me compared to previous Romance Shoujo Anime I have watched....

-strange... this anime reminds me of Nana in someway at the beginning... maybe because there are some more mature theme/plot compared to other shoujo (which I liked by the way)

-Watched this on dubbed... and as usual faced the most common I encounter in dubbed anime... the Japanese texts/messages(which are sometimes very useful for me) are often not being translated so I am always on "eh?" zone when characters reacts to what they have just read...
Edited by jeieem