The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

short story about how I stumbled on this one:

tumblr_m43enhn5FO1qzb5k8.gif

I had three days off from work so I decided to search for an anime to watch if I will rage too much or get bored in Chain of Memories(which didn't happened - since I got hooked [no pun intended] in this one and decided to watch this instead before even starting CoM... oh... btw... I still raged at CoM [and still raging atm doing Riku Proud Run]) sooo... I checked in A-P what anime they could recommend if I enjoyed Barakamon...that's when I met this anime

tumblr_m33rnb7kgk1qcsnnso1_500.gif

69909.jpg

tsuritama

Synopsis

Yuki is an introverted teenager whose intense fear of public speaking makes it difficult for him to make friends, so hoping for a fresh start, he moves with his grandmother to the small island of Enoshima. Shortly after his arrival he encounters Haru, a strange youth claiming to be an alien - and what's more, the otherworldly visitor requests his help to catch a strange being that inhabits the local waters! Along with fellow classmate and local angling celebrity Natsuki, the boys must now form a bond in the hopes of saving the town from the force that is threatening it. With a mysterious organization also lurking about and posing potential danger, Yuki must put his best face forward and protect the island... with the help of a fishing rod?!

In 1 giffy.. this explains what this anime is about:

tumblr_m9e75y6BEV1ql0g26.gif

Yeah... seriously... this anime is all about Fish(ing)... without the alien stuff happening, this could actually be tagged as Slice of Life...

As to be expected with most of Comedy/Slice of Life... it was a funny anime with some heart warming moments... recommended to anyone who enjoy watching Comedy/Slice of Life anime... oh... and also to people that likes and likes to know about fishing...

*whisper* btw... haven't done this for a while but Megane Imouto Alien Koko is my fave girl in this one:

tumblr_m43g1j3eJm1qzb5k8.gif

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

elfen-lied-693.jpg

Elfen Lied

So i just finished watching this anime, and i have no idea what to say..

I started this anime because i watched a sad movie and thought a gory anime like this would be good to regain my manliness

It started really good, got thrown right into the action from the beginning. And i really enjoyed watching it.

But that last episode literally made me cry. I dont know why but after this episode ended i was speechless and was staring at my screen for like 10 minutes. 

I watched Angel beats and its supposed to be a sad anime but i didn't shred a tear. And now im watching this gory dark anime (and i dont even think its supposed to be sad) but it made me cry anyway.

And now im thinking to myself is there something wrong with me!? :o Btw. its also the first anime that got me to cry like this.

Anyway i really loved watching it and i'd rate it a 10/10

• Like 1

elfen-lied-693.jpg

Elfen Lied

So i just finished watching this anime, and i have no idea what to say..

I started this anime because i watched a sad movie and thought a gory anime like this would be good to regain my manliness

It started really good, got thrown right into the action from the beginning. And i really enjoyed watching it.

But that last episode literally made me cry. I dont know why but after this episode ended i was speechless and was staring at my screen for like 10 minutes. 

I watched Angel beats and its supposed to be a sad anime but i didn't shred a tear. And now im watching this gory dark anime (and i dont even think its supposed to be sad) but it made me cry anyway.

And now im thinking to myself is there something wrong with me!? :o Btw. its also the first anime that got me to cry like this.

Anyway i really loved watching it and i'd rate it a 10/10

This IS supposed to be sad ;) 

dat dog...

Definitely gore is not the main point ;)

58041l.jpg

Ping Pong The Animation

Who knew Ping Pong could be this intense? Not me! I've had this in my backlog for far too long and I've never been in the mood to watch it - until now that is. And man, I'm glad i did. This was great. Check it out yo~

Edited by Platypiwerfer

This IS supposed to be sad ;)

dat dog...

Definitely gore is not the main point ;)

Alright so i guess there's nothing wrong with me after all :P

Yhea i actually found that part very disturbing.. And kids or not i was so happy to see them getting slayed. :P

Oh and btw, for some reason i didnt get your quote notification ;/