The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Still watching Cowboy Bebop, I'm on Episode 12... I've got a looooong ways to go.

I'll tell you the next one I want to watch though:

51463.jpg

I was thinking "Well hey, I've seen Hyperdimension Neptunia and Blazblue: Alter Memory, why not give this one a go?"

And while I'm at it, I'll go ahead and add Persona 4: The Animation to that.

49001.jpg

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

Synopsis

After being turned down by his unrequited crush, Hachiman Hikigaya is determined to live out the rest of his high school life single and socially tuned out to avoid the folly of youth. But Hachiman's resolve is lacking compared to his guidance counselor, a woman determined to change the boy's ways. So, much to his dismay, Hachiman is soon forced to reach out to those around him by joining a club dedicated to serving others. Alongside the cold, but beautiful club president Yukino, eager Yui, and other new friends, Hachiman will try to stomach his new volunteer work and survive his ultimate fear: being involved in a typical high school romantic comedy.

ok... MC is weird and probably not going to be a friend of mine... a Female MC that I am not a fan of... and a typical cheerful third character... put them together and it is an anime that I really liked... not really sure why I really liked watching this anime...... maybe I am weird as well :awesome:

• Like 1

49001.jpg

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

Synopsis

After being turned down by his unrequited crush, Hachiman Hikigaya is determined to live out the rest of his high school life single and socially tuned out to avoid the folly of youth. But Hachiman's resolve is lacking compared to his guidance counselor, a woman determined to change the boy's ways. So, much to his dismay, Hachiman is soon forced to reach out to those around him by joining a club dedicated to serving others. Alongside the cold, but beautiful club president Yukino, eager Yui, and other new friends, Hachiman will try to stomach his new volunteer work and survive his ultimate fear: being involved in a typical high school romantic comedy.

ok... MC is weird and probably not going to be a friend of mine... a Female MC that I am not a fan of... and a typical cheerful third character... put them together and it is an anime that I really liked... not really sure why I really liked watching this anime...... maybe I am weird as well :awesome:

Wtf, 8man is one of the best characters there is o.O

• Like 1

Wtf, 8man is one of the best characters there is o.O

he is... he would probably one of my top 10 fave MC... his weirdness is probably the only reason why I enjoyed watching it (and hopefully my drive to watch the second season)... but.. he's too weird to be in my circle of friends :P

Watching One Punch Man rn. It's good but its not good good. It seems to be pretty over hyped and I fell into that so my expectations were too high. Its a solid shonen I'll give it that but otherwise its just good. Classroom Crisis however was unexpectedly good. The first few episodes were slow but the story overall was good. A very underrated gem.  

Watching One Punch Man rn. It's good but its not good good. It seems to be pretty over hyped and I fell into that so my expectations were too high. Its a solid shonen I'll give it that but otherwise its just good. 

It's not shounen =D It's parody =D

Classroom Crisis however was unexpectedly good. The first few episodes were slow but the story overall was good. A very underrated gem.  

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

It's not shounen =D It's parody =D

ehhh... Its in Shonen Jump and sure as hell isn't a shoujo lols. 

Taking a bit a of a break for finals but otherwise did managed to get through the first few episodes of Valkyrie Drive. I watch it then go back to the game trailer and scratch my head and wonder how the two mediums give off such different vibes. 

Just started watching Kuroko no Basket. 2 of my friends have gone on about it for a while now so I thought whyyy not give it a shot (classic basketball pun) and it actually makes Basketball interesting to watch xD Characters are awesome too, and the story is entertaining thus far - I'm wanting to watch more of it ^_^

Just started watching Kuroko no Basket. 2 of my friends have gone on about it for a while now so I thought whyyy not give it a shot (classic basketball pun) and it actually makes Basketball interesting to watch xD Characters are awesome too, and the story is entertaining thus far - I'm wanting to watch more of it ^_^

If we're talking about basketball anime, you better follow this recommendation :awesome:

32643.jpg

Ro-Kyu-Bu!

9/10

Haven't finished this yet so the rating may change, overall enjoyable af so far with only 6 episodes in. Tomoka  <3

• Like 1

Fate/Zero

fate-zero-masters.jpg

9/10

I'm new to the Fate/ series and decided to watch them chronologically as opposed to the order that they aired. Fate/Zero took me by surprise with how addicting it was. I finished both seasons in a little more than 2 days and am throughly obsessed.

Up next is Fate/Stay Night. The difference in tone is jarring. I'm two episodes in and waiting for the shit to hit the fan.

Also Rider x Waver forever <3

5e6d26af7708379fd9911d17886e2195f0fe58ff

Edited by Bucknerd

logo_3.png

600x600.jpg

About halfway through, and damn, this is getting more interesting than I expected. Like, enough to nearly change my profile theme. Didn't seem to get a good enough picture, so I used the localized title and the cover for the single for the opening theme, which I find to be absolutely beautiful. Did I also mention that this is technically considered to be a magical girl anime? Because I did not realize that when I started this up. Even through Netflix.