The last anime you saw?

Aexuz

Danganronpa 3 - The End of Hope's Peak Academy - Hope Arc

The conclusion to the Future and Despair arcs

I like how class 77 was featured prominently here. Munakatana surviving was a disappointment though, I was really hoping he'd be killed .... slowly and brutally, but alas he gets to walk away after everything :(. On the bright side Kirigiri did find a way to escape her death, which was nice. It was a good conclusion, though I was hoping for a 30-40 minutes conclusion

Servamp

servamp-7332.jpg

Synopsis:

Mahiru Shirota dislikes difficult things, preferring to live a simple life. But after rescuing a cat he names Kuro, life takes a turn for the complex. Kuro turns out to be a “Servamp”—a servant vampire—named Sleepy Ash, and the two form a contract. Kissing his simple life goodbye, Mahiru is pulled into the world of vampires, the seven deadly Servamps, and war. Life couldn't be more complicated!

This anime started out really good, but after ep 4 if went downhill fast. Ep 10 was a lot better, but then it went downhill again during the last 2 episodes. The characters are mostly meh and this anime needs female characters. Good thing I watched Ange Vierge with the all-female cast to counter this all-male cast. The final fight ended in a ridiculous way and lots of questions were left unanswered. Also I was shocked to discover that Kuro's seiyuu also voiced Meliodas (The Seven Deadly Sins), Haruyuki (Accel World), Alibaba Saluja (Magi), and Hilmes (Arslan Senki).

Ore , Twintail ni Narimasu finished

Would you recommend it?

Danganronpa 3. It was such a good ending.

I agree :highfive:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Servamp

servamp-7332.jpg

Synopsis:

This anime started out really good, but after ep 4 if went downhill fast. Ep 10 was a lot better, but then it went downhill again during the last 2 episodes. The characters are mostly meh and this anime needs female characters. Good thing I watched Ange Vierge with the all-female cast to counter this all-male cast. The final fight ended in a ridiculous way and lots of questions were left unanswered. Also I was shocked to discover that Kuro's seiyuu also voiced Meliodas (The Seven Deadly Sins), Haruyuki (Accel World), Alibaba Saluja (Magi), and Hilmes (Arslan Senki).

Would you recommend it?

I agree :highfive:.

It's fine at best , not particularly great imo . It's watchable if you're into gender swap and that was the reason i watch it cause i'm i n the mood to watch gender swaping , bending , trap anime right now .

It's fine at best , not particularly great imo . It's watchable if you're into gender swap and that was the reason i watch it cause i'm i n the mood to watch gender swaping , bending , trap anime right now .

Oh ok, I haven't watched any gender swapping anime yet.

Sounds like a good reason to avoid it o.O

Not really, the seiyuus did a good job, it's the story and pacing that make it an average anime.

Well, that's obvious. But anything with Kaji is insta out unless there's HanaKana or Y.Aoi :D

I really like that guy, he voiced some great characters like Lyon ( Fairy Tail) Sonic ( One Punch Man ) Hilmes ( Arslan Senki ) Shuu ( Nisekoi) and Ayato ( Tokyo Ghoul ). I mean come on how can you not like him. Ok he also voices suite some crybabies but whocares :D

Kuromukuro

kuromukuro-7634.jpg

450 years ago the Efidolg (aliens) visited Earth and tried to conquer it with their samurai-gundams, but they failed. In the present day the UN discovers strange relics and that's when the Efidolg return. Outmatched by their technology humans don't stand a chance. Suddenly one of the relics activates and awakens a 450-year old samurai that has been in stasis inside the relic. Somehow he is also able to pilot a samurai-gundam and fends them off. But the Efidolg are just starting their invasion.

I like this anime a lot, it has a good story, nice fights, and funny characters. However, the story also gets a bit serious when it comes to scheming humans. Some parts are a bit predictable, but the ending really surprised me. I'm hoping for a season 2 as there's definitely lots of room left for a sequel.

I really like that guy, he voiced some great characters like Lyon ( Fairy Tail) Sonic ( One Punch Man ) Hilmes ( Arslan Senki ) Shuu ( Nisekoi) and Ayato ( Tokyo Ghoul ). I mean come on how can you not like him. Ok he also voices suite some crybabies but whocares :D

Same here :highfive:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Sounds like a good reason to avoid it o.O

Really? 

Compared to how most anime endings end.. how there's never like any closure. This one had good closure imo. It wasn't a full 100% but I mean.. with the next game coming out and how it ends, it kinda gets you overly thinking.. But back to how it ended, as always I wish they did more because I'm not a complete 100% satisfied.. maybe 90% satisfied.