Trophy discussion

Vergil

16 hours ago, InVerso9 said:

I don't mind HARD and GRINDY trophies at all.

I just hate ONLINE trophies because after some period of time they're unachievable.

Was soo much hyped for this... I'll pass.

Will keep looking if you can make these trophies offline or with bots or something, otherwise NOPE.

I agree online trophies suck, but I wouldn't skip a game over it.

• Like 1

I'm actually having a lot of fun with the beta. My biggest gripe with the game so far is not being able to remap the buttons as I see fit. Who thought it was a good idea to lock jumping to the circle button?!

By the way, do the Gauntlet matches count as Ranked for the trophies? I'm assuming they don't, but you do rank up and get graded when playing them in the beta at least.

5 hours ago, Cissa90 said:

You can do 1v1 aswell I believe. Making boosting easier for those that wants to do that x) But nonetheless, this trophylist is designed to be achieved just by playing it like its intended x)

You are wrong.The Solo mode is mean that u can play 3V3 by yourself without invitation.

7 hours ago, eyes_0n_squall said:

I think the A++ is translated wrong....

'Cause I'm playing jp version and the description says "SS" D:

It'not the same Ranking in french the higher Rank is just "S" 

Italian : S+

Spanish : 3

Chinese : SS

Etc...

How hard is it to get A++ in a ranked match? If it's not ridiculously hard and you only need to do 3 with each character that doesn't seem too bad. And winning 300 times if you play for a few months should be doable too, right? 

You need a score of 1950+ more or less in ranked and finish 1st, if you finish 2nd and get a total score of 2000+ you won't get your A++ rank, you don't need to be first in support point or summoning point, also some characters make the A++ rank not to hard like Cloud, Garland or Sephiroth they do massive damages very quickly , but some other are pain in the ass, like Ultimecia or Kuja ... 

If you intend to get the platinum trophy be aware, he is grindy 300 treasures and 50 titles are very long and someone told me you need more than 800 matches offline to obtain those trophies, maybe that why they are the only trophies to stuck at 0%.
Edited by escarodasoul

2 hours ago, rafael_martines said:

It's either 1 of 3 things.

1. They are veterans who played the arcade version, so they already know how to play with each character well enough to crush all the new players.
  2. The current ranked match population is so low they ended up fighting bots, which should be easier to beat then real people.
  3. The plat is easier then it looks, but still time consuming.

Got the game 2 days now and I have mixed feelings. It's fun but getting boring pretty fast.

If you buy it for offline... please dont. And online with a little bit of lagg is crappy , side step wont even work 5 of the 10 times and it feels like random hits.

Edited by ShadowhunterrX