Hello!

ReverieCode

Hey there, I discovered this forum a few weeks ago, using PSNProfiles to see trophies after getting to the page by clicking on someone's PSNP gamertag somewhere.

I'm from spain, I love gaming, TV series and writing random stuff :)

I never cared much about trophies since I have PS3, mostly because I suck (and I also don't particularly like multiplayer, although I won't deny that sometimes it's fun) but recently I started to care more and I'll be trying to get more platinums. (I only have 2 easy ones - AC2 and LA Noire - but I'm working on Red Dead Redemption and the whole Mass Effect saga for now)

Some of my favourite series of games are:

- Metal Gear

- Assassin's Creed (however, I don't like the latest games and I hate that they want to launch one every year)

- Grand Theft Auto (and pretty much anything made by Rockstar, such as RDR, Max Payne, LA Noire)

- God of War

- Mass Effect (recently bought the amazing trilogy pack)

- Tomb Raider (a long time ago I had every Tomb Raider game of it's 1st generation - the ones made by Core for PSX and the one for PS2 - and I also played Underworld borrowed from a friend years ago, but I want to get HD pack of 2nd generation "Legend-Anniversary-Underworld" - can't wait to get my hands on the new one, but I might have to wait some time)

- Uncharted (the only one I have yet to play is Golden Abyss, but I don't own a PS Vita :( )

• Like 3

Magikarp welcomes you to PSNP  :wave:

Good luck with the RDR platinum it took me 56 hours to platinum the game. was so enjoyable posse up was annoying but ended up getting a group together since we were doing hideouts over and over. so I got lucky 

Edited by mattie_medusa
  • Like 1

Welcome to the site. Which part of Spain are you from? I live in Malaga!

From Extremadura but I'm moving to Barcelona soon, let's see how it's like.

By the way, to the RDR people: got the platinum yesterday! reaching level 50 after a ton of Pike's Basin  :lol:

• Like 1

From Extremadura but I'm moving to Barcelona soon, let's see how it's like.

By the way, to the RDR people: got the platinum yesterday! reaching level 50 after a ton of Pike's Basin  :lol:

Barcelona is a really cool place. I went there in January for a few nights and had a great time. You've got the best of both Worlds because you have the beach but also the big city.