DLC delisted from store?

El-Sublime-

2 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

So I grabbed the UK version of MP, and when I load it up my stats are all there, but the level up trophies don't autopop? Do you need to play another match or?

If you played the Killzone 3 Online + DLC other trophies will autopop on KZ3 MP most of them will do, i believe when the loading screen and save will load you see them autopopping. But also can be while in a match. Not all trophies

Just now, GarciaFever said:

Where does it say BCUS on the packaging?

It is on the side of the case, and on the disc as well.

37 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

See, now i'm scared that, in the event this does work, they will give me the code, but it will probably only be available for the US, and I live in Canada. Real shame too as the Killzone series is my favorite shooting game in the franchise.

29 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

@TazDevilz1986 sadly I don't have any US version. And I remember a long time ago that I bought a code when I traveled to the states during Black Firday, bought a psn card from GameStop, and it didn't work because apparently codes purchased from the US only work in the US, and Canada only with Canada.

US game/DLC codes work in Canada as it is the same region (NA). US PS+ codes also work in Canada and vice versa. PSN cards from the US don't work in Canada because it is a different currency (USD vs CAD).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Empovyle said:

Yes, that's what I had to do. At the end of the match or even in the middle of it you should get the level trophies.

26 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

If you played the Killzone 3 Online + DLC other trophies will autopop on KZ3 MP most of them will do, i believe when the loading screen and save will load you see them autopopping. But also can be while in a match. Not all trophies

It is on the side of the case, and on the disc as well.

My level 16 trophy popped at the end of my first match online. So for anyone still wanting the KZ3 MP standalone, getting it from the UK store is still an option. 

52 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Shit man

this game wasnt even this popular when it was new

9 years later it sees a spike in player base

i think some of you guys waited a bit too long dont ya think Lol

Sorry Sir, but that is like completely wrong. KZ2 multiplayer was VERY popular back when it was new and even at least 2 years later. It was probably one of the most crowded multiplayer modes from all of the exclusive games on PS3.

As for the rest I totally agree, people tend to leave trophies like this unearned for way too long. If you don't want unattainable trophies there's no other way than be a little paranoid and earn them long ahead, when the game is still at least moderately popular.

Edited by alien713
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Infamousx201 said:

The codes are provided instantly after checkout at least that was my case I did this 2 hours ago and I got the dlc’s.

Well, f*ck gamestop. It dont allow me to buy because my credit card MUST be from USA. I dont get the point for doing this because its an EMAIL CODE. And there is no excuse, because amazon works pretty well with digital codes.

1 minute ago, alien713 said:

Sorry Sir, but that is like completely wrong. KZ2 multiplayer was VERY popular back when it was new and even at least 2 years later. It was probably one of the most crowded multiplayer modes from all of the exclusive games on PS3.

As for the rest I totally agree, people tend to leave trophies like this unearned for way too long. If you don't want unattainable trophies there's no other way than be a little paranoid and earn them way ahead, when the game is still at least moderately popular.

I dont have the luck of everyone who played it, and i couldnt buy it before. So yes, i'm stupid but very unlucky also.

1 minute ago, AN0n1m8 said:

Well, f*ck gamestop. It dont allow me to buy because my credit card MUST be from USA. I dont get the point for doing this because its an EMAIL CODE. And there is no excuse, because amazon works pretty well with digital codes.

You should be able to purchase it through PayPal

27 minutes ago, Snackerblaster said:

Has anyone bought the GameStop codes for the U.S and have it work? I don’t want to waste money on something they might not refund

They work as I did it today and received my code after checkout in my case I was provided with the codes instantly not sure if Is like that all the time.

• Like 2

Thanks for the warning!

I bought DLCs for KZ2 in US store a few days ago, also today downloaded previously purchased DLCs for KZ3 from UK store, so I'm all set (hopefully). The MP version of KZ3 is already installed. Had a couple of Plats from the series on a different account, so decided to get them all on my main profile now for 100% challenge.

On 2018-1-20 at 5:36 AM, Lance_87 said:

Nobody answered my question: are the DLC maps playable offline with bots?

I read that for Killzone 2 you can earn all but 2 dlc trophies playing with bots, not sure if offline though. You will have to play against real people for the other 2 trophies, both of these trophies require you to win at least 5 games in the same round in Suljeva & Arctower, while the other trophies that can be earned with bots only require kills.

I don't know if Killzone 3 dlc trophies can be earned with bots, but they are way easier to get than Killzone 2, you can even get the based-game co-op trophies playing solo with a second controller.

Edited by Deceptrox

27 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I read that for Killzone 2 you can earn all but 2 dlc trophies playing with bots, not sure if offline though. You will have to play against real people for the other 2 trophies, both of these trophies require you to kill 50 enemies while all the trophies that can be earned with bots only require 20 kills.

I don't know if Killzone 3 dlc trophies can be earned with bots, but they are way easier to get than Killzone 2, you can even get the based-game co-op trophies playing solo with a second controller.

DLC trophies can't be earned offline (aka in Skirmish mode), all must be earned in Warzone.