Huzzah! No WINNING 100 ranked match trophies!!!

Spraragen88

100 ranked matches was the best you could wish for. Checking on the platinum list it's going to take forever grinding 20mil

Dragon Ball FighterZ Trophy Guide & Roadmap

January 25, 2018 by PowerPyx 1 Comment

Dragon Ball FighterZ Trophy Roadmap

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10
  • Approximate amount of time to platinum: 200 hours (farming 20,000,000 Zeni takes 180 hours, all other trophies 20 hours)
  • Trophies: 36 (1trophy, 5trophy, 10trophy, 20trophy)
  • Offline Trophies: 25 (0trophy, 4trophy, 7trophy, 14trophy)
  • Online Trophies: 11 (1trophy, 1trophy, 3trophy, 6trophy)
  • Number of missable trophies: 0
  • Glitched trophies: Nothing Yet
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: No, but after beating the story for the first time you unlock “Hard Mode” which makes farming money easier.
  • Minimum Playthroughs: 1 Story Playthrough, Beat all 3 Arcade Ladders, and lots of online matches to reach 530,000 BP.

The developers are going to feature special events in which you can get more Zeni. I don't know when they will integrate them, but based on the day one patch notes I got from Bandai it's clearly stated.

Hopefully this will make the long grind faster or at least more fun.

2 minutes ago, shiny12 said:

The developers are going to feature special events in which you can get more Zeni. I don't know when they will integrate them, but based on the day one patch notes I got from Bandai it's clearly stated.

Hopefully this will make the long grind faster or at least more fun.

I sure hope so. Ah well I'll go for it once I got all other trophies

and there are sure some cool series on netflix/kodi at the moment so 180 hours will be gone before you know it (positive mindset ?.....)

4 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

100 ranked matches was the best you could wish for. Checking on the platinum list it's going to take forever grinding 20mil

• Approximate amount of time to platinum: 200 hours (farming 20,000,000 Zeni takes 180 hours, all other trophies 20 hours)
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: No, but after beating the story for the first time you unlock “Hard Mode” which makes farming money easier.
  • Minimum Playthroughs: 1 Story Playthrough, Beat all 3 Arcade Ladders, and lots of online matches to reach 530,000 BP.

how do people already know it'll take 180 hours to boost zeni? is there any winning streak bonuses online or more zeni on co op matches ? check all options. 

Edited by shlomaniac

6 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

So instead of making the game difficult they make it grindy as fuck. Oh well, the platinum will still be mine.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2018 at 8:01 AM, EternalChaos72 said:

So instead of making the game difficult they make it grindy as fuck. Oh well, the platinum will still be mine.

We will always get shafted that way, sadly.

@wesmonz yes. After 200k, you will lose BP for each loss. However the way I think about it is this: PowerPyx says that you can get around 6500-7500 BP for each win, right? Assuming that you start at 200k BP, the amount needed isn't too bad, and here's a bit of match to help:

From 200K, subtract that amount from what is needed:

530,000 - 200,000 = 230,000

Now diive the estimated amount of BP that you win (6500 - 7500) from that difference:

230,000/6500 (per match won) = 35 matches that you need to win

OR

230,000/7500 (per match won) = 30 matches that you need to win.

Now this is all estimated based on finding a boosting partner, as well as how good you do in a fight, and if both parties help each other.  If anyone else can think of a better way to get that BP, let me know

Edited by GarciaFever

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

We will always get shafted that way, sadly.

@wesmonz yes. After 200k, you will lose BP for each loss. However the way I think about it is this: PowerPyx says that you can get around 6500-7500 BP for each win, right? Assuming that you start at 200k BP, the amount needed isn't too bad, and here's a bit of match to help:

From 200K, subtract that amount from what is needed:

530,000 - 200,000 = 230,000

Now diive the estimated amount of BP that you win (6500 - 7500) from that difference:

230,000/6500 (per match won) = 35 matches that you need to win

OR

230,000/7500 (per match won) = 30 matches that you need to win.

Now this is all estimated based on finding a boosting partner, as well as how good you do in a fight, and if both parties help each other.  If anyone else can think of a better way to get that BP, let me know

It doesn’t work that way... sadly.

It’s true you start losing BP but not necessarily after reaching 200 K BP. If you are fighting someone with less BP than you and you lose that match, you also might lose between 1000 - 2000 BP depending on opponents BP.

The most I’ve earned so far in a battle is around 4500 BP for defeating someone with more level than me.

I suppose that working with a Boosting partner is difficult because when you go up levels, you won’t be able to find him again so easily.

I'd much rather win 100 ranked than get the 530k bp atleast its somewhat boostable.. After playing a day I've learned I'm utter trash at fighting games and will probably not get this platinum because of the 530k bp trophy.

I do however love the story and arcade game modes because reminds me of the old db games.

Don't understand how you would boost wins in ranked? It matches you with another random player from your region (not necessarily same lobby) also playing ranked. Most amount of games you get with said person is 3 (each win one, then bo3 decider), then they're gone and it's on to the next random. 

Ok so this game is pretty much impossible for me to get the platinum since I suck at trying to win online. "Git gut" is not going to cut it for me, as everyone (including their mother) is trying to get to 530k. Boosting is pretty much impossible as you're always paired up with randoms, even when you go to a lobby with 0 players.

I will still keep trying for that elusive 20 million. good luck to everyone going for the platinum. May god have mercy on all of our souls.

EDIT: Also, I would like to know where PowerPyx got the information about netting 6500-7500 BP every time you win a ranked match. As far as I know, I only managed to win around 3500 BP, and 'm still on the first rank.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

Our only hope for platinum-ing this game is for it to be updated with some way earn zeni faster... or to just grind the ever-living shit out of it.

To be honest, with the way you earn so little zeni and even a premium coin system, this system seems just ripe... for microtransactions.

God forbid.

Edited by jrdemr