Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus for PS4 announced

That moment when Idea Factory is short on immagination, both on games to make and names to give them. I'm laughing lol.

Still, maybe I'll buy it when I'll find it veeeeery cheap since I didn't like both Re;Birth1 and Re;Birth2 (and I avoided Re;Birth3), just for collection and to do the Trophies when I will have nothing better to do.

Edited by NaRayquaza

On 6/2/2018 at 6:17 PM, dermarx said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy we get a new Neptunia-Game, but releasing an already remade game is kind of... meh. I mean, you could leave this one on Vita only and use your time and money to make a new one.

True... But!  Re;Birth 1 is the best Re;Birth game!  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

13 hours ago, Vert said:

They couldn't even add a 4 character party into the game...

Funfact: Re;Birth1 has the same amount of characters of other Re;Birth(s) and V, more or less, it's utterly stupid to leave that undersized party. They are just being lazy (and it's not even the first time lol).

36 minutes ago, NaRayquaza said:

Funfact: Re;Birth1 has the same amount of characters of other Re;Birth(s) and V, more or less, it's utterly stupid to leave that undersized party. They are just being lazy (and it's not even the first time lol).

Compile Heart/Idea Factory lazy?!? Well I never!

On 2/22/2018 at 9:33 AM, Elvick_ said:

Compile Heart/Idea Factory lazy?!? Well I never!

LOL. I was thinking the exact same thing when I read this:

On 2/21/2018 at 5:23 PM, NaRayquaza said:

That moment when Idea Factory is short on immagination, both on games to make and names to give them. I'm laughing lol.

Idea Factory has always been short on imagination.

7 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Fair enough. I play lots of Neptunia myself, but I always cringe when people talk about the originality present, even in jest. xD

I'm sorry to hear that :<

Anyway, just to make things clear, the thing that made me laugh is that now their imagination has run so low even for naming their games or making a new game (which is kinda hilarious, like a overkilled imagination, but again, it was a joke), but I never said I wanted original games from them or from any other software house.

Edited by NaRayquaza
  • Like 1