Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus for PS4 announced

I'll admit that a new game would've been a better announcement, especially considering they left the 1000% Expectations thing in a limbo now since we have no idea if that referred to this or not, but nonetheless, I have some fond memories of this game and it'll be nice for it to be in the running for my 50th Nep plat.

And to mirror my response in the LP thread...

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

Yes, but the privilege of sharing broadcasting of this game so no one will watch it except for that one guy asking you to join him in Fortnite and 'don't play this weebo girl crap' can't be taken away.

Uh you lost me.

59 minutes ago, dermarx said:

releasing an already remade game is kind of... meh.

It's the future. When the Playstation 5 is out, we're going to see a lot of re-re-releases.

Ehh, I've already played the game once on Vita and these aren't the kind of games I'd want to replay, so I won't be getting this. Also, just releasing the first game on its own strikes me as a bit of a money grab. They should have bundled all three Re;Birth games into one package at least...

In the end it's a Neptunia game. The fans will buy it.... I will buy it, support the cause of Nep.

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

I'm just pointing out how most of the Japanese RPG's on Live on PlayStation barely get people watching, but stuff like Fortnite and COD Black Ops 3 get 1000's of people. I wish it wasn't the case though.

Because JRPG players actually play the games instead of watching someone else play a game.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 4

Wow, IF really wants money recently, first Megadimension Neptunia VIIIVR being basically a slightly updated verison of the original game, now a Porting of this.

I already have it on vita, still to finish, not gonna get it, as other said if it was the entire trilogy could have been but just 1 by one, that's, well they can't make this more money grabbing i guess....

Edited by Sora9427

18 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

Which Resident Evil was a remastered of a remastered??

Probably Resident Evil HD Remastered. As it was originally for ps1 back in 96 then later released a HD version on ps2?? Or was WiiU? Then again to PS4.

On another note! I need more Nep Nep!! Probably end up buying it too.

26 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

I can't be sure what game he was referring to, but Capcom remastered Resident Evil 4 for PS3, and then that it was remastered again for PS4. Same goes for Okami and soon to be Devil May Cry 1-3.

5 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Probably Resident Evil HD Remastered. As it was originally for ps1 back in 96 then later released a HD version on ps2?? Or was WiiU? Then again to PS4.

RE1 was released on the PS1 and then it was remade (not remastered) for Gamecube. The remake was then remastered for PS4. Are you following this? :P

3 hours ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

I should've been more specific; I kind of forgot there were so many ports, remasters, etc. of Resident Evil games. I was referring to the 2014/2015 remaster of RE1, which is a remaster of the remake of the original RE1. Undead Wolf explained it perfectly here:

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

RE1 was released on the PS1 and then it was remade (not remastered) for Gamecube. The remake was then remastered for PS4.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...