Trophy discussion

3 hours ago, dell9300 said:

This was leaked quite awhile ago, June last year to be exact, but there wasn’t much fanfare at the time. It’s the next PS2 on PS4 game along with KOF 98 Ultimate Match it seems. 

I see. Thx for the info. Usually i have a good eye for fighting games but somehow missed this. 

Edited by DPatriot

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2018 at 1:48 AM, Phil said:

This is an awesome collection. Easily the best group of games in the KoF history. So glad the ps4 got this. Trophy list looks nice a grindy too. Unfortunately, it looks like most of it can be done on easy. Here's hoping those challenges are tough as nails.

It's more difficult then grindy... beat all 5 games with Women fighter team without continue... also with Ikari, psycho teams etc but you can use continue... someone will strugle to beat Rugal on 94' with their favorite team like myself :D but i think that one is maybe the hardest?  A lot of people got it and because not much people own it it's not even ultra rare platinum but oh well...  Am I missing something or it's "git gud" or there is an exploit?

Edited by Ptirle

• 3 weeks later...

I just got it so I havent been able to play much, but I'm thinking you can interrupt a match you're about to lose by pressing start on a second controller. That should prevent you from losing matches and negating the trophies.  I haven't been able to confirm just yet though.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2018 at 5:12 PM, eGEORGE_ said:

I just got it so I havent been able to play much, but I'm thinking you can interrupt a match you're about to lose by pressing start on a second controller. That should prevent you from losing matches and negating the trophies.  I haven't been able to confirm just yet though.

were you able to confirm this?...I really want to get this platinum...it is a childhood game for me. What other tips did you learn by earning the plat trophy?...which one was the hardest to get?

22 hours ago, Anomalouie said:

were you able to confirm this?...I really want to get this platinum...it is a childhood game for me. What other tips did you learn by earning the plat trophy?...which one was the hardest to get?

Yea that's what I did for trophies for not losing a match.  As for the toughest, they all felt about the same.

Beating Rugal is pretty tough and worse when you can't lose. You basically have to win with two players because he can almost 1hko you.  If you go out with your 3rd teammate he can kill you before you press start on the second controller...

• Like 1