Of course no Platinum. (Trophy Thoughts)

aZombieDictator

I ordered a physical copy of this game because it looked really fun, but of course no Platinum. How are you gonna make a physical release and not put a Platinum in the game? Trophy list seems kinda hard and time consuming, looks like a Platinum would be warranted. But maybe it'll be a very small game.

Edited by aZombieDictator

45 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Not sure if a physical release of a game means it's mandatory for a platinum trophy list to be bundled with it.

Well this is the first I've seen a physical game without a Platinum. Just kinda disappointing to get s full physical release and not have a platinum. So many smaller games get Platinums. It's just completely random what gets Platinum and what doesn't. And yeah Megaman should have had a Platinum for all that insane work you have to do to get 100%.  (That might be another physical game without Platinum)

42 minutes ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

Shame really coz the xbox list got 39 achievements so cant understand why PS4 gets such a small amount.:hmm:

Yeah, I expected the same trophy list so imagine my surprise to find we've been given a paltry 9 trophies instead! My copy arrived today so I'll give it a go later.

• Like 1

Why does it matter if a game has a platinum or not? At the end of the day it's a game, trophies shouldn't be what makes you play a game. I mean RE4 has only 100% but mayo has a platinum, having a platinum doesn't mean a game is any good or has any gameplay. If you're so worried about it then just play the stupid games which makes trophies pointless like mayo, Mr. Massagy, 100 top rated and all the sound shapes.

• Like 2

Wow, I've been waiting long time for this game to be released physically, sad to hear that. But it looks fun that is what it matters to buy it.

So, it will be as Song of the deep, many people thought it would include a platinum.

The only thing that I like about the trophies is that there aren't a tsunami of bronzes.

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

Why does it matter if a game has a platinum or not? At the end of the day it's a game, trophies shouldn't be what makes you play a game. I mean RE4 has only 100% but mayo has a platinum, having a platinum doesn't mean a game is any good or has any gameplay. If you're so worried about it then just play the stupid games which makes trophies pointless like mayo, Mr. Massagy, 100 top rated and all the sound shapes.

Platinums increase replay and give you lots more stuff to look forwards to and it's really fun going for them. Like a measly 9 trophies compared to Xbox with 39 achievements. A game having a plat or not doesn't change if I'll play it or not, just look at my completion. I just excepted a game like this to have a platinum and it's a disappointment to see there isn't one, especially when Xbox gets 39 achievements for the same game.

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 1

On 19.2.2018 at 3:01 PM, LuciaRosethorn said:

Indeed.

On 19.2.2018 at 7:36 PM, aZombieDictator said:

Platinums increase replay and give you lots more stuff to look forwards to and it's really fun going for them.

If it is only the trophies that gives you replay value, something's wrong here but okay, I accept it as I like trophies aswell. But why don't you just print out the XBOX achievement list and play after that one? Ticking off those you've completed? I mean - where's the actual difference? @aZombieDictator I used to do this with older PS1-, PS2- and N64 games some months ago, creating my own trophy lists or receiving some from friends who already knew the game. :) 

Edited by triplejmzu8
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Disappointing and rather shoddy that the Xbox ver has a full 1000/1000 score.
The PS4 list is a joke. 

Name Description Gamerscore
Secret Achievement Continue playing to unlock this achievement. 20
Lionzord Collect a Lion Trophy 20
Goldshower Collect all Lion Trophies 80
The Beginning Complete W1L1 10
Golden Jungle Part Un Complete W1L1 100% 20
Golden Jungle Part Deux Complete W1L2 100% 20
Golden Jungle Part Trois Complete W1L3 100% 20
Golden Jungle Part Quatre Complete W1L4 100% 20
Golden Jungle Part Cinq Complete W1L5 100% 20
Golden Jungle Part Six Complete W1L6 100% 20