Platinum Walkthrough ;-)

7 minutes ago, IBadDriverI said:

At the moment the easiest fastest and cheapest...

"and crappiest" I would add.

Question: do you actually have to kill the enemies or you can pass them and still finish the level while getting the trophy for it?

:D

Edited by Smashero

On 2/21/2018 at 5:15 AM, Hanzoadam said:

Im happy to see that you were using the same tactic I started when level 7 was sucky. Jump on their heads =P

I've bought both versions and warned my friends as I recon it may get de-listed like 1000 Top Rated which I never got to play ¬_¬

Same here.  Just picked up both versions.  :) 

Holy shit this game is broken as f*ck though. 

I mean, I actually sort of *liked*  my name is mayo compared to this.

It is incredibly easy, but I'm getting stuck in the air, one hit ko'd on the first level, I'm not able to hit enemies, enemies are not able to hit me. 

This is WORSE than orc slayer. This is a disgrace.

8 minutes ago, Mr_Skirra said:

Holy shit this game is broken as f*ck though. 

I mean, I actually sort of *liked*  my name is mayo compared to this.

It is incredibly easy, but I'm getting stuck in the air, one hit ko'd on the first level, I'm not able to hit enemies, enemies are not able to hit me. 

This is WORSE than orc slayer. This is a disgrace.

Woah woah woah

hang on there for a second

i just donated my $1.99 to whomever put this experiment together, lol

But youre saying this is worse than orc slayer?

in all honesty? Maybe you just have a little bug a little reinstall could maybe fix, idk

But thats a pretty big claim because orc slayer is arguably one of the very worst games on psn, ever! Lol

Just now, Property_Damage said:

Woah woah woah

hang on there for a second

i just donated my $1.99 to whomever put this experiment together, lol

But youre saying this is worse than orc slayer?

in all honesty? Maybe you just have a little bug a little reinstall could maybe fix, idk

But thats a pretty big claim because orc slayer is arguably one of the very worst games on psn, ever! Lol

Well, this is literally just walking while spamming square. I already got the plat without a problem on it, these were just things I experienced during the 20 minutes I played the game. 
Sure, orc slayer is broken to and it is basically just running in circles until nothing is left while headshotting everything, but I actually had a fun afternoon with a few friends over the game. 
This is just.. No puns, no jokes, no laughs, hanging in the air to glitch onto the head of an enemy and spam square while the enemy is running into you. 
Platinum. 

11 minutes ago, Mr_Skirra said:

Well, this is literally just walking while spamming square. I already got the plat without a problem on it, these were just things I experienced during the 20 minutes I played the game. 
Sure, orc slayer is broken to and it is basically just running in circles until nothing is left while headshotting everything, but I actually had a fun afternoon with a few friends over the game. 
This is just.. No puns, no jokes, no laughs, hanging in the air to glitch onto the head of an enemy and spam square while the enemy is running into you. 
Platinum. 

I dont think ive ever heard anyone say they had fun while playing orc slayer

its just bad on so many aspects

but to each their own ?

hell, i gotta mop up 3 more platinums for my sony rewards platinum trophy tier anyways

so i dont mind a stupid easy one along the way to help finish the job ?

Edited by Property_Damage

I think this game was actually designed by a 7 year old. And I’m sure that the main character is from one of the “Tales of...” games.

Resident Evil 4 don’t even have a platinum and yet this does had me wonder what the hell is going on at Sony Trophy department. Still a better game than Aab Labs, lol

• Like 1