Say the most random thing you can think of!

Orca_Overlord

I fine, could you please help me out with this :)

NAME CHANGES:

Ok, here we go:

Official-ME

Official-ME-

Official-Meow

Official-Meow-

Official-MEow

Official-MEow-

Official-Me.ow

Official-Me.ow-

Official-ME.ow

Official-ME.ow-

OfficialMeow

OfficialMEow

Official.Meow

Official.MEow

Drink a little strong alcohol, I think that it will can you helped. :)  ( :devil: )

The ninja butterflies made of cotton candies will drop kick you and somersault into oblivion then divide by zero inside of an airtight platinum box that is laced with poison so the evil imps from Chrono Trigger won't be able to get to it and use it for their plan to take over the world by infecting everyone with the zombie strep throat virus that broke into the bank stole five dollars in order to buy a frozen pizza from 7 Eleven so that they can throw a party of five cats and three dogs that will all turn into blue ferrets and teach all of the children of the city of Westfield Streetcorner Road the concepts of English and Japanese pronouns so that they can translate all of the Japanese versions of Attack On Titan into the alien language that the martians from Mars could only understand so that they can go on a journey to slay all of the giants that get in the way of recreating the universe so that we can all live in the world of Fallout and turn all of the wasteland into pepperoni pizza and backwards nike checks so the backwards nike checks can turn into the Razer Keyboard in the corner of Gamestop that will get up and walk like the brooms from Fantasia so that they can carry buckets of water into the giant Xbox that has the Green Ring Of Death that randomly turns red so it can fire ten thousand lasers into the sky and blow up the sun so that all of the puppies in outer space can write all of the fanfiction of Donald Duck inside of the Vocaloid concert in which he sings Macy Gray songs for the next five hours so the world won't explode from playing too much Halo: Reach and Call Of Duty.

• Like 1