When are they gonna be done with DLC?

False_Gix

43 minutes ago, Izul said:

Well, see you next year (or in 2020):

Final Fantasy XV has four new Episode DLCs planned into 2019 

Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if there'll be a "Complete Edition" in the end. 

And its things like this is why I'm not in a rush to get games sometimes. To be totally honest, it comes out cheaper if you get the Complete, Ultimate, GOTY versions of games instead of buying DLC piece by piece. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

And its things like this is why I'm not in a rush to get games sometimes. To be totally honest, it comes out cheaper if you get the Complete, Ultimate, GOTY versions of games instead of buying DLC piece by piece. 

Yeah pretty much this :)

I mean JRPGs used to safe from this. The worst you would get was costumes or weapons. Seriously people should just wait for the GOTY to come out as you can usually pick up everything for like 40$

I was planning on playing this game only when all DLCs would be released but it looks like this isn't happening any time soon... wish i knew the answer myself. I read that the game + all current DLCs are over 100 GB, that would mean they can't put all of that in a disc. If there was a "complete edition", it would have to be the game plus a code, kinda like how it was done to Arkham Knight.