A Busy Month For PlayStation Owners

NefariousDreamer

Have Ni No Kuni II already, but too busy with Sea of Thieves and Kirby Star Allies to invest the kind of time and attention it deserves. It’s next on my list for sure, though. Zero interest in Far Cry or God of War, but glad those who are can look forward to them.

On 3/20/2018 at 10:57 AM, NefariousDreamer said:

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - 23rd Mach

Far Cry 5 - March 27th

God Of War - 20th April

I never cared much for first-person games of any sort and Far Cry is not my cup of tea, so I'm not hyped for Far Cry 5 though after having to watch a trailer on the Playstation site to get a 20% digital coupon, it is very pretty and good feeling.

GoW: The Reboot is just not for me. I never cared a bit about the original PS3 trilogy and even though I am a sucker for Asgardia, I am still not interested in this new game, though having Kratos grow a beard and mentor a young boy in the art of war is a good move on the developer's part since they learned that the original Kratos is moldy cheese. ;)

So the only game that I am cray-cray for in the list is the first mentioned, Ni No Kuni II. I just platted the first game on PS Now and I will be happy to have a much easier experience with the sequel, though I did enjoy the whole "healing broken hearts" questline in the first game. It was fun to hunt down people who had pieces of heart and asking them to borrow them to heal broken hearts. I won't miss the grinding for golden glims(called orbs in this game) to have Swaine use his special move to get frickin' Scrolls of Truth to craft a War God's Axe to get the final merit award quest completed. FK that man in the caves over Al Mamoon desert. ?

Far Cry 5 is on my to-play list, and the fact that the Season Pass is evidently throwing FC3 Remastered into the mix just sweetens the deal! However, I won't be buying it straight away... got other things to save for over the next few months which take priority. 

Definitely later on, though.

I've never found there to be a month where I'm starved for something to play. Probably won't even have time for any of these titles this year, though eventually I'd like to plat both Ni no Kuni games. Probably my top priority is the new SRW game, since imports might get hard to obtain if I just sit on them for too long.

Playing games at my own schedule and pace, never a busy month unless I want it to be. But "Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom"; don't even have a slightest care for that game. Don't hate me but, I HATED THE FIRST ONE!?

I will be playing FC5 and the new GOW when the time is right, i still have Horizon: Zero Dawn, The Rise of The Tomb Raider, FFXV... and a lot else to play!

I've never cared too much for Far Cry but my sister loves the series so i end up playing the games as well, but i have mixed feelings about the new God of War, part of me is okay with the change; since the developers wanted to go a different direction/saw a game that they loved (The Last of Us) and wanted to make a game like it, but my other half doesn't like the idea of GOW to play like TLoU, i loved the gameplay of the original games so seeing it change to something so slow makes me not like it at all. Better play it before judging though!

Super Adventure Pals, Owlboy, Super Daryl Deluxe, Minit, Dusty, Swords of Ditto, Yakuza 6, and God of War all out this month. Very busy month indeed. And I'm getting all of those games while I'm trying to finish Ni no kuni, Reverie, and Farcry. Why do all the good games have to come out so close to each other!

This month (march+april) has been extreme but so far I'm keeping up with the games I'm playing

- A way out :platinum:

- Batman The enemy within (bought the game when all 5 episodes hit) :platinum:

- Assassin's Creed rogue Remastered :platinum:

- Far Cry 5 :platinum:

- Assassin's creed Origins + all DLC

- God of War

So far I'm now rounding up Assassin's creed Origins. Ive already played that on PC but wanted to plat this so badly. With my current rush I'll probably 100% that just in time before God of War hits.

Platinum in +- 3 days total ?

a Busy month for me but not in gaming. as for these games, Ni No Kuni has never had my interest, Far Cry 5 is a nope as i do not play "tunnel vision" games and I am not a fan of sandbox games either so that is 2 strikes on FC5 (it is beautiful none the less). God of War is on the Gamefly list but I am in no rush to play it.

I'll most likely preorder God of War.  I would've already but I had a resolution to not buy any new 2018 releases... which I broke for another game a week or two ago anyways (I made it to April though, and got a good deal on that other game, so yay!)  Now I just need to get my ass over to Gamestop and make it final.  Or maybe just pick it up on release day without preordering, since it's less than two weeks away.  W/e.

In light of that, I'll also be picking up Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze (Switch), Owlboy (Switch), Detroit: Become Human (PS4) in the next month or two.  Far Cry 5 doesn't interest me at all really, but I tried a little of Ni no Kuni 2 and that game looks like a lot of fun.  Don't really have the patience for a longer game at the moment though... Zelda Breath of the Wild has completely burnt me out (and I'm still not done with it).

Edited by Dreakon13

Hi Guys, Just an update for you all, i have been able to find a list of the trophies for GOW and they can be seen below. As of yet, i don't have any information regarding their grades and i will update accordingly.

Please note that there may some spoilers revealed.

God of War Trophy List

Father and Son                                – Obtain all other trophies
The Journey Begins                         – Defend your home from The Stranger
A New Friend                                   – Survive the Witch’s Woods
Feels Like Home                              – Allow the Light Elves to return home
Dragon Slayer                                  – Defeat the Dragon of the Mountain
Troubling Consequences                 – Defeat Magni and Modi
Hello, Old Friend                              – Retrieve the Blades of Dragon
Promise fulfilled                                – Heal Atreus
Round 2                                            – Rescue Atreus
Past Haunts                                      – Ride the ship out of Helheim
Twilight Beckons                               – Defeat Baldur
Last Wish                                          – Spread the ashes
Beneath the Surface                         – Explore all the Lake of Nine has to offer
Death Happened Here                     – Fully explore Veithurgard
Trilingual                                           – Learn the Languages of Muspelheim and Nilfheim
Dwarven Ingenuity                            – Upgrade a piece of Armor
Nice Moves                                       – Obtain a Runic Attack Gem
Iðunn’s Orchard                                – Fully upgrade your Health
Quick-tempered                                – Fully upgrade your rage
Best Dresses                                    – Craft an outfit for Atreus
Enchanted                                        – Slot an Enchantment into your Armor
All Will Fall                                        – Kill 1000 enemies
Dangerous Skies                              – Free all of the Dragons
Like oil and water                             – Complete all of Brok and Sindri’s Favors
Curator                                             – Collect all of the Artifacts
All Father Blinded                             – Kill all of Odin’s Ravens
The Best Moves                               – Fully upgrade a Runic Attack
Worthy                                              – Fully upgrade the Leviathan Axe
Why Fight It?                                    – Fully upgrade the Blade of Chaos
Path of the Zealot                             – Obtain Traveler Armor Set
Primordial                                         – Obtain Ancient armor Set
Unfinished business                         – Assist all of the wayward spirits
treasure Hunter                                – Use treasure maps to find all of the dig spots
The Truth                                         – Read all of the Jötnar shrines
Fire and Brimstone                          – Complete all of the Trials Muspelheim
Darkness and Fog                           – Retrieve all treasure from Workshop’s center chamber
Chooser of the Slain                        – Defeat the Nine Valkyries

• 2 weeks later...