How to get a gamer girlfriend?

DARKB1KE

Simplest answer. Just go out meet some girls and ask if they are into gaming. If they aren't try and find some fun games you can play together. Most peoplle will have some types of games they will find fun.

If you expect a lady to like exactly the games you like thats probably not going to happen. I got a broad taste in games so always been able to find stuff ladies I dated liked too.

EDIT: Oh if this was referring to meeting girls while gaming online, probably don't be an asshole is your best bet.

Edited by Superbuu3

Some girls love arts and design as well, I got some girl friends(not literally a girlfriend! Only a cherish friendship) in the internet by showing kindness and dedications", You don't need to be so talented and skilled, just love it and give time for it", I think gaming, anime, art and designs links!

You need to make a fake Facebook profile with a much better looking guys photo and also a fake name. Use something tough like "Thor Hammerfist" and also fake what your occupation is based on her interests. So she likes cats? Well then you're a veterinarian! She likes the nightlife? Then you're a pimp! etc etc. So now that you've made yourself look so amazing you can finally meet up. As nervous as you feel about your fake profile and details you decide to make a meeting place. It's been an hour and no-ones turned up, you start to feel nervous as this 200 pounder has been glaring at you for the entire hour. Yep, you guessed it, it's your future love that also used a fake profile though it doesn't matter because you get along so well.

I hope this helps.

• Like 3

Can I ask why you want her to be a "gamer"?

I've been in many relationships and none of them have been with lasses who game (including my current better half, although she will occasionally try stuff or watch me play stuff for about 5 minutes before she's bored). I actually like this as over the years it's often resulted in me being introduced to new things and broadening my interests and experiences. Besides when I'm with a lass, there's many things I'd rather be doing than game ;)

Sometimes I do wonder "what would it be like if she was a gamer", but ultimately I don't need to know because the balance the difference provides is wonderfully refreshing.

But remember if all else fails:

Image result for how to get a girlfriend gif

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 2

On 21.3.2018 at 11:10 PM, DARKB1KE said:

I've not once had a woman approach me in 10+ years so I guess I'm nobody, or you're a liar. 

In case that I'm not a liar, you're definitely a nobody. xD 

Seriously, we don't have this "man does first step thing" anymore. Maybe you need to go more outside. There are girls who will approach you as well as other guys.

Or is this different in Canada!? ?

12 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Can I ask why you want her to be a "gamer"?

Because the stripper didn't work out.  She wanted someone who makes more money. 

5 hours ago, Arkonaborg said:

Or is this different in Canada!? 1f914.png

Definitely different in Canada.  If you even look at a girl or say hi to them they give a bitchy attitude like you killed their cat.  They honestly think they are above everyone. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

11 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

Definitely different in Canada.  If you even look at a girl or say hi to them they give a bitchy attitude like you killed their cat.  They honestly think they are above everyone. 

Aright, sorry to hear that actually. :) 

Out of curiousity, does this video describe the typical canadian female when it comes to dating and such?

1 hour ago, Arkonaborg said:

Aright, sorry to hear that actually. :) 

Out of curiousity, does this video describe the typical canadian female when it comes to dating and such?

In the bar scene, yes.  Understandable though because the guys outnumber the women here so they get approached hundreds of times, at that point I can see how it would be annoying to have people come up to you.
But you never go up like that, in the dance scene lol.  You'll get blown out if you aren't a pro dancer.  Best to talk to them at a table or near the bar, not dancing.

6 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

But when they do, as far as I know usual 3 dialog boxes with choices for some reason do not appear.

How are you supposed to reply if you don't see 3 choices you are supposed to choose from?

Try the super seducer. ;) 

• Like 2

I personally have yet to be in a romantic relationship, so there isn't really anything I can say that wouldn't be cliche.

I will say though that I believe a thing like a romantic relationship will simply happen when it happens.

I'm currently focusing on furthering my education and getting the opportunity to have a career and to do the things I love to do for the rest of my life. I'm sure to meet amazing people along the way and who knows, maybe a romantic relationship will come of it.

I'm personally living my life one day at a time with the belief that there is the perfect someone out there for me and it is only matter of time before I get the chance to meet them. I just have to be patient.

And as always.....

Image result for be the best you can be everybody else is already taken