Master of the North Atlantic question

7 hours ago, MoneyShotxox said:

You put the invincible cheat on kill all four legendary ships, after you have killed the final one you spawn back in North Atlantic. When you spawn just turn the cheat off and the trophy pops

Doens't sound much like an exploit like that but thanks hehe. I hated the legendary ships so much in black flag. I can't be arsed to do that stuff again for a platinum ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎25‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 8:10 PM, PhantomBlade19 said:

Probably the only one who did it legit, you guys only care about trophies. Took me 4 tries, all upgraded. I bet you guys didn't even try once.. but eh, trophy hunters am I right?

Took me one try despite lame start I made. It seems that either my skills from PS3 times are not rusted or it was made easier. Or I was lucky.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2018 at 0:10 PM, PhantomBlade19 said:

Probably the only one who did it legit, you guys only care about trophies. Took me 4 tries, all upgraded. I bet you guys didn't even try once.. but eh, trophy hunters am I right?

Dude i did this first try i have all 23 assassins creed games done 100% if you think your good come versus me 1v1 on ac 4 bf you will get rekt we dont need your stupidy in these forums ok 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KillerLegend91 said:

Dude i did this first try i have all 23 assassins creed games done 100% if you think your good come versus me 1v1 on ac 4 bf you will get rekt we dont need your stupidy in these forums ok 

Nah I don't stack different regions and multiple platforms to lvl up faster, because I play games for what they are not for trophies, although I enjoy collecting them I'll never play the same game twice. I said that about "Master of the North Atlantic" trophy because if that glitch wasn't possible less than half of the "trophy hunters" wouldn't have it. I did it legit because I wanted 100% not only on trophies but also in the game, that's why I consider myself a completionist. 

• 9 months later...
On 3/25/2018 at 6:10 PM, PhantomBlade19 said:

I just did it legit too and it also took me 4 attempts. It was so stressful though lol, I don't really blame people for taking the easy way out on this because it's an Assassin's Creed game and this pirate shit has no place in it. Felt good getting the full in-game 100% sync, even if there wasn't any trophy for it.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

i would have to add that if you're interested in doing this with Cheats and also want the Rewards (Master Templar Outfit and the Kraken Gear), after the last battle with the cheats, don't deactivate them, but return to the present (exit the Animus). Afterward, go back to the game and you will have the trophy and the rewards unlocked (the cheats will be already disabled, cause when you exit the Animus, the game deactivate them automatically). This "exploit" works on patch 1.01 (thanks to statman on playstationtrophies)

Edited by APCGrayLocked
forgot to give proper credit
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

Still working as of today; one interesting catch is that the game will not reward you with the "Complete two legendary battles" challenge, but it will reward you with the "Get 100% of total sync" challenge. And since the legendary ships are now gone, you'll be unable to get all 70/70 challenges. If you care about that, you have to beat at least two of the first three legit, without the invincibility cheat.

On 25/3/2018 at 0:10 PM, PhantomBlade19 said:

I did it legit as well on both, PS3 & 4. 

The trick is getting out of the hot zone as soon as possible before the Storm Fortress fires his heavy shot/mortars. I found the Ram charge to be really effective to get the hell out of the hot zone asap.

• 4 weeks later...

I used the cheat just today, I defeated the Shor Fortress legit last year, on another account, and I just couldn't be bother to do it again in this one. 

Once you finish the battle with the Inmortal cheat activated, either get out of your Animus and return, or just turn off the cheat, this will grant you the trophy. 

• 4 months later...
On 25/03/2018 at 6:10 PM, PhantomBlade19 said:

lol second try fully upgraded earlier today, its not easy but it really isnt that bad. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/25/2018 at 1:10 PM, PhantomBlade19 said:

Some of us do try to get it legit.  I played the Storm Fortress battle all last night and came away denied.  I had her in the Red several times but that she has super manuverability and seems to be able to spot pivot on you.  Needless to say I have kept getting caught in broadsides.  We'll see if I can pull it off legitimately tonight.

Here's hoping anyway.

The Cat Herder

53 minutes ago, TheCatHerder42 said:

Some of us do try to get it legit.  I played the Storm Fortress battle all last night and came away denied.  I had her in the Red several times but that she has super manuverability and seems to be able to spot pivot on you.  Needless to say I have kept getting caught in broadsides.  We'll see if I can pull it off legitimately tonight.

Here's hoping anyway.

The Cat Herder

Been a while since I finished Rogue but I remember this fight. It was definitely tough but I stumbled on an unconventional way to win. Basically I maneuvered my ship so that Storm fortress was directly behind, slowed my speed to keep it behind as long as possible and then dumped a ton of fire barrels  (fully upgraded of course). Managed to take out almost 70% of the ship's health before it escaped the river of fire. After that you can just take safer potshots at it with your cannons and mortars to chip away the rest of its life.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RotatingCube said:

Been a while since I finished Rogue but I remember this fight. It was definitely tough but I stumbled on an unconventional way to win. Basically I maneuvered my ship so that Storm fortress was directly behind, slowed my speed to keep it behind as long as possible and then dumped a ton of fire barrels  (fully upgraded of course). Managed to take out almost 70% of the ship's health before it escaped the river of fire. After that you can just take safer potshots at it with your cannons and mortars to chip away the rest of its life.

Hoorah!  I think I just pulled off what you did.  I managed to get in front and dumped out a lot of Burning oil and got her to peel off the other direction which allowed me a couple times to fire several broadsides the combination of the two wrecked the fortress and got her to the point were the other 2 ships joined the battle.  I had more than hull integrity when that happend and with the cover of the other ships mixing it up I was able to sink the Fortress with Mortor shot and then the other 2 ships were a cake walk by comparison.  So got that trophy nailed down and can now focus on the 4 cheat ones although is it really a cheat when they just increase the difficulty of said activities?

That being said, this old sea dog in the end did manage to beat the Sea Fortress legit, although, I would I admit that I got it done with a bit o luck on my side, and yes I know, Shay, "Makes his own luck."

The Cat Herder

• Like 1