[NA] Far Cry 5 Avatars and 20% off code (expires April 30)

Ghost

Just now, DPatriot said:

So you just log in and watch the trailer to recieve the code?

Β 

Sorry for stupid questionΒ 

Β 

yes. make sure to click redeem after the video is finished. the code is unique

Β 

as for what to use it on, whichever you feel it's ready (more money you spend) could add something slightly more expensive with the savings.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DPatriot said:

So you just log in and watch the trailer to recieve the code?

Β 

Sorry for stupid questionΒ 

Β 

Β 

On the right side there is a "quest" menu. Select the code you want, it'll have a "watch here" button or something similar to that wording, after watching it it'll pop up a "quest completed" at which point you claim your reward. Be sure to take a picture or something of the code, I think once you close the screen showing it you can't review it again. I'm not certain of that though, just better safe than sorry.Β 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LordSlashington said:

Β 

Β 

On the right side there is a "quest" menu. Select the code you want, it'll have a "watch here" button or something similar to that wording, after watching it it'll pop up a "quest completed" at which point you claim your reward. Be sure to take a picture or something of the code, I think once you close the screen showing it you can't review it again. I'm not certain of that though, just better safe than sorry.Β 

Β 

You can review it :) You click your PSN name at the top right and click on Rewards.

Β 

EDIT: I agree that you should take a picture or write it down just in case. I did the previous Quests for MLB (the in game stuff - not the 20% off) and their gone from the Rewards tab.

Edited by Kratos
  • Like 1

Just now, Kaiwan said:

I got the 20% code by watching the trailer but no avatars, am I too late?

I don't know if you watched all of the videos so I don't think you're late.

Β 

There will be the reward and a video underneath saying click here. So suppose there were 5 avatars, you need to watch 5 vids.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PooPDeePie said:

I don't know if you watched all of the videos so I don't think you're late.

Β 

There will be the reward and a video underneath saying click here. So suppose there were 5 avatars, you need to watch 5 vids.

Thanks bro I missed thatΒ ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, visighost said:

Is there a way to subscribe to these events so we know whenever there's coupons out there? I missed them myself and could really have used one...

Β 

No way to subscribe. Your best bet is to visit https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/ when these events happen.

• Like 1