PSNP Interviews: GarciaFever.

Wavergray

I actually enjoyed watching these videos.

Awesome that you like both Death Note and Clannad. Those are my favorite anime as well. Really liked the mystery and investigation aspects of Death Note, as well as the intrigue on each episode to see if anyone was able to figure out Light's scheme of creating a new world. Clannad is, well, the biggest drama fest I've seen in my life. Never cried so much while watching an anime until I saw Clannad lol. Highly recommended.

2416718-fuko.jpg

Also, kudos to you @GarciaFever for managing to beat Challenge 6 on Vanquish. That's the only thing I have left to do to get the platinum on that game and I find it pretty much impossible. Guess I'll have to keep trying to see if I manage to clear it at some point.

• Like 2

@GarciaFever Clannad! Damn straight!!!

28d9024230573303457264c59ea57432f6c56db3

Does everyone doubt Song Vote is coming back desperate2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928 

It is though! Officially around sometime in the time of the year of E3 2018! ?

But you've given me something to think about with what you said! ?

I made that RWBY header, I'm surprised it got a lot of attention! :highfive:

Awesome interview! Love the vids! Respect! 

Though stole my idea of using videos for psnp interviews I had years ago ><

• Like 3

There are 2 questions that I forgot to answer from the list: 

1) How do you feel about peoples perception that using a guide is cheating because players who use them did not play the game completely on their own?

2) What is the most silly thing you do for a trophy ?

Here are my answers to both:

1) I have never heard of that from anyone within the years that I have spent on this site. The whole point of a trophy guide is to seek help on a trophy that you otherwise would not be able to get on your own. If you use a guide, it is not cheating since you still have to play the game to get that trophy.

2) The silliest thing I have done is trying to hit 100% of the vocal notes in any mix in DJ Hero 2 (which I still haven't done because I can't get the microphone to register the fan that I have hooked up lol).

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 4:41 AM, Schwifty Swifty said:

How do the interviewee's get picked?

After the first 8 interviewee's get theit interviews (They received guaranteed spots for being one of the first eight to say yes to being a interviewee.)
I will throw all the interviewee names in a random name generator and then do a check up to see if they are still cool with being a interviewee

Interviewee are added to the list of interviewee's by telling me in a PM that they want to be a interviewee.