This game SUCKS!

TheLastLion93

11 minutes ago, er_campanario said:

@DonGurke93 I support your statements completely. This game is a pile of shit with a good envelope (graphics) . 

Deep? . A deep one is DmC Devil May Cry. GoW is a hack n'slash franchise. This new game is an action RPG. 

Thats deep as well! Cant take anything from this game still a deep combat system! Plus DMC is a hack and slash game lol

Edited by Titanomachy_75
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Lol Generally Rockstar doesn’t make bad games, there’s a huge single player focus if you’ve read of the recent IGN stories. As far as the QTE in Spider-man it’s only during certain side missions and I see nothing wrong with them.

It definitely does not suck.

So? The game still can be bad. You are just assuming (like the other guy) that it's going to be perfect, while we have no clue. Nothing to lol about. Where is the constructive criticism? You can be hyped, excited and whatnot. That does not mean however, that these games will be good. I expect RDR to be a good game but I don't know yet.

It sounds like it is already immune against any negative criticism and that's just plain wrong and unhonest. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Thats deep as well! Cant take anything from this game still a deep combat system! Plus DMC is a hack and slash game lol

... Read again my post. And what was GoW? . An action RPG game? The only good thing about this game is the graphics. Everything left has no quality, not even the enemies and the bosses. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, er_campanario said:

... Read again my post. And what was GoW? . An action RPG game? The only good thing about this game is the graphics. Everything left has no quality, not even the enemies and the bosses. 

Did you actually play the game?

1 minute ago, er_campanario said:

Play the game on hard and see if hack and slash gets you by ... The game was a a soft reboot to get us back in the series start it off slow and then by part 2 and 3 it will blow up! Why put ever god in the first game to kill makes no sense?? Then there would be nothing to play lol Just a great way to get it back on track! Its part h and s and part rpg! 

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Just a troll to see what people will say!! By all means this game does not suck ,, OK you dont think its a 10/10 fair but its no less then a 9! Its a 10/10 in my book! I beat the game and I am still playing it. Its that damn good!! The combat is soo deep I love everything about it!!!

I guess I have to adress one of you fragile souls who get deeply offended over someone opinion. I've stated what the game does good and what bothers me about it the most going a bit into detail and I don't care if you think the game is 15/10 and how many times you've played it. If you can't take it I advise to to plunge your index fingers in your ears and start humming. Game is a 5/10 because half of it is good, the other is not.

Edited by DonGurke93
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, DonGurke93 said:

I guess I have to adress one of you fragile souls who get deeply offended over someone opinion. I've stated what the game does good and what bothers me about it the most going a bit into detail and I don't care if you think the game is 15/10 and how many times you've played it. If you can't take it I advise to to plunge your index fingers in your ears and start humming. Game is a 5/10 because half of it is good, the other is not.

Dude your just not a fan of teh game but is not a half deal lol its damn good! Sorry if you think so, but its not! Plus you cant put everything in the first soft reboot thats why they have part 2 and part 3 to make it bigger! Just like what god of war 3 did where it was all out blood bath! 

15 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Honestly everyone should leave this post alone, he is obviously a troll because even the few people that don't like this game wouldn't say it sucks. Nothing about this game is trash and his entire point to make this post was to trigger people who love and praise It. 

I actually completely agree with everything the OP said. If I compare to the other GOW games I would in fact say this one sucks ass. I absolutely hate how they changed the entirety of the gameplay in favor of an “open-ish world”. But as it’s own game I’d say it’s just ok. Yeah it’s pretty and all that but it’s just not my type of game. And FYI, this is my opinion. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, and as this a forum website, they are allowed to share them as well, just as everyone has the right to disagree.

Edited by coldsphinx93
  • Like 1

You know, reading the post it seems like they have some legitimate gripes about the game - it's just the title is so clickbait that it seems to have completely made all of that null and void for the most part, haha :dunno:

I agree that for the most part I ignored the open world and just finished the story, now I'm going back and doing all the side stuff because I have to. However it doesn't quite feel like a useless Ubisoft-style open world, which is a good thing. I never had a huge issue with the camera but I understand it's pretty close. The odd difficulty spikes along with the combat not being all the great with that flimsy axe for half of the story is why I found myself just setting the difficulty to the easiest mode just to enjoy the game more. :P 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Gommes_ said:

So, do you automatically expect them to be good? I am a huge RDR fanboy but I haven't seen any gameplay footage yet and the popularity of the online mode in gta5 could have led to some weird decisions by rockstar. And for Spiderman, the QTE in one of the first videos looked really awful to be honest. 

Yes both spider man and red dead 2 will be a game of the year type game. Rockstar has never made a bad game and that was 1 single qte in the spider man demo, plus literally all the footage shown of that game looks phenomenal. That's why both of these games will have this same stupid thread made by one of the 10 people that dislike those games lol

45 minutes ago, coldsphinx93 said:

I actually completely agree with everything the OP said. If I compare to the other GOW games I would in fact say this one sucks ass. I absolutely hate how they changed the entirety of the gameplay in favor of an “open-ish world”. But as it’s own game I’d say it’s just ok. Yeah it’s pretty and all that but it’s just not my type of game. And FYI, this is my opinion. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion, and as this a forum website, they are allowed to share them as well, just as everyone has the right to disagree.

Then you clearly don't know what makes a quality game. If you like the other god of war games better fine that's your opinion but this game doesn't suck no matter how much you are butt hurt about them changing the camera angle and the combat. 

Edited by rolltideroll157

I think the OP could have just posted this video instead of typing all that out :P

6 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Yes both spider man and red dead 2 will be a game of the year type game. Rockstar has never made a bad game

In fairness (and IN MY OPINION) R* has never made a great game either. They make fun games that are bogged down by a lot of repetitiveness and bugs. In fact most Open World games suffer from this and it is why I wish they would just do away with them and focus on making smaller but better constructed worlds. 

I know some people like the freedom of the open world but when a game is huge and full of bugs and glitches and the best you find is a cave that has the same treasure you find all over the place...then it really isn't that fun? I know people will disagree with me but I have never found an Open World game that offered more enjoyment than a well constructed linear game. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I think the OP could have just posted this video instead of typing all that out :P

In fairness (and IN MY OPINION) R* has never made a great game either. They make fun games that are bogged down by a lot of repetitiveness and bugs. In fact most Open World games suffer from this and it is why I wish they would just do away with them and focus on making smaller but better constructed worlds. 

I know some people like the freedom of the open world but when a game is huge and full of bugs and glitches and the best you find is a cave that has the same treasure you find all over the place...then it really isn't that fun? I know people will disagree with me but I have never found an Open World game that offered more enjoyment than a well constructed linear game. 

I respect your opinion but the mass majority of people that play games or have played games consider the gta series and red dead redemption some of the greatest games of all time. And those games are honestly anything but repetitive open world games. Rockstar is one of the best if not the best at making great open world games with great stories.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

I respect your opinion but the mass majority of people that play games or have played games consider the gta series and red dead redemption some of the greatest games of all time. And those games are honestly anything but repetitive open world games. Rockstar is one of the best if not the best at making great open world games with great stories.

Well I have only played Red Dead, GTA 3 San Andreas and La Noire and I would put them at 6/10 at best. Above average but still flawed (and in my rating system a 6 is actually considered a good score, I hate when people think a 6/10 means a game is shit).

All 3 games had huge game breaking bugs (and I played them years after they released) and while they aren't as bad as Bethesda game for repetitive side quests the content in the game didn't justify the size of the world. 

See my thing with these games are if they made the world smaller the load times and bugs wouldn't be as prevalent and honestly you wouldn't lose any of the meat of the game. The same content could still be there...just in a smaller space. 

It is fine if people like the games (I liked them as well) but "great stories" and R* don't go together. They make action games...and that is fine...but really 99% of videogames don't have good-great stories. They just don't.

• Like 2

In all seriousness if you don't like the game then fair enough, nothing pleases everyone and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I recently had to give up games entirely for a few months to focus on work and this was the first game I came back to so maybe it's blown me away even more than it would have if I hadn't been game-celibate. However, the opinion that this game isn't good is a minority one and this is an open forum where you're entirely free to express it but it's a given that you'd get dogpiled, sorry. 

Edited by MeteorHawk
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Well I have only played Red Dead, GTA 3 San Andreas and La Noire and I would put them at 6/10 at best. Above average but still flawed (and in my rating system a 6 is actually considered a good score, I hate when people think a 6/10 means a game is shit).

All 3 games had huge game breaking bugs (and I played them years after they released) and while they aren't as bad as Bethesda game for repetitive side quests the content in the game didn't justify the size of the world. 

See my thing with these games are if they made the world smaller the load times and bugs wouldn't be as prevalent and honestly you wouldn't lose any of the meat of the game. The same content could still be there...just in a smaller space. 

It is fine if people like the games (I liked them as well) but "great stories" and R* don't go together. They make action games...and that is fine...but really 99% of videogames don't have good-great stories. They just don't.

Rockstar makes phenomenal games with great stories and 99% of people would agree with that

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Rockstar makes phenomenal games with great stories and 99% of people would agree with that

Calling you out on your claim. Please provide evidence of “99% of people agreeing Rockstar makes phenomenal games with great stories”, since I’m also one who gives them a “decent” on my scale and don’t think 99% of people could ever agree on anything. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Calling you out on your claim. Please provide evidence of “99% of people agreeing Rockstar makes phenomenal games with great stories”, since I’m also one who gives them a “decent” on my scale and don’t think 99% of people could ever agree on anything. 

I used 99% since he said 99% of games don't have a good story but regardless the mass majority agrees that rockstar makes some of the best games out there. And gta and red dead aren't praised by everyone for no reason. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

I would love to know who these 99% of people are also? 

Most people who actually like good writing agree that Video Games (for the most part) have sub-par characters with predicable story telling. 

GTA or RDR do not have good writing. You might enjoy the story but the actual writing and characters is very one dimensional and that works for the populace...but McDonald's also works for the populace but that doesn't mean it is good food. 

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I would love to know who these 99% of people are also? 

Most people who actually like good writing agree that Video Games (for the most part) have sub-par characters with predicable story telling. 

GTA or RDR do not have good writing. You might enjoy the story but the actual writing and characters is very one dimensional and that works for the populace...but McDonald's also works for the populace but that doesn't mean it is good food. 

Gta I agree isn't the best of the best story wise still good though but red dead does have a Fantastic story and like I said I used 99% since you claim that same percentage of games don't have good stories. But it doesn't matter because your opinion is in the minority when it comes to rockstar games. The majority of people who play are their games love them and for good reason.

Remember the fourth Rambo movie, where John Rambo and his son Little John Rambo had to take his wife to her family burial plot somewhere in Massechusets and then entered a skeet shooting competition to prove the Rambo still had the "master of every gun" chops while also teaching his boy valuable lessons he learned in the war? Remember how that idea made you puke a little just thinking about?

You can't turn a Michael Bay style series like God of War into the top-down pedantry of the modern all-gender soap opera like The Walking Dead. No one will believe for 1000 years that Rambo has a father's heart after watching him kill every living thing in the jungle.

I think it's a pretty good game, and get enough out of the combat to think it's fun, in its simplicity, but it's not God of War. It's "Sigurd and Son". It's Wagner's Opera: The Movie: The Game. Which is fine.

It's just not God of War.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Gta I agree isn't the best of the best story wise still good though but red dead does have a Fantastic story and like I said I used 99% since you claim that same percentage of games don't have good stories. But it doesn't matter because your opinion is in the minority when it comes to rockstar games. The majority of people who play are their games love them and for good reason.

It is fine if you like the stories...I don't really care. It is just that if you actually study writing and characters and then play a Video Game for the story...you will be disappointed more often than not. Go and watch Once Upon a Time in the West and play Red Dead Redemption and you will see what I mean. 

And if you love the game that is great. The thing is I can't call the game "the best ever" when it crashed at least a dozen times while playing (not to mention all the other glitches in the game). It is a broken game and if they had just spent more time developing the game instead of "making a huge open world" it wouldn't have been such a broken game. 

Anyways, this has become a boring discussion. So I will say :wave:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

It is fine if you like the stories...I don't really care. It is just that if you actually study writing and characters and then play a Video Game for the story...you will be disappointed more often than not. Go and watch Once Upon a Time in the West and play Red Dead Redemption and you will see what I mean. 

And if you love the game that is great. The thing is I can't call the game "the best ever" when it crashed at least a dozen times while playing (not to mention all the other glitches in the game). It is a broken game and if they had just spent more time developing the game instead of "making a huge open world" it wouldn't have been such a broken game. 

Anyways, this has become a boring discussion. So I will say :wave:

That's funny because it never crashed on me or had any "game breaking bugs" ??  so it's definitely not a "broken" game lol

• Like 3