[Video] Earning Trophies From different regions on Vita without CFW

MychaelB

4 hours ago, DaivRules said:

In the thread Sly said this isn’t flaggable/bannable by itself, but use at your own risk. Trophies may sync in weird orders if you sync more than one at a time and if they sync in an impossible order, you’ll be flagged as normal. 

4 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

Yes. It's easy to detect and proof that you have used unauthorised software on your console. If somebody reports you to Sony then you would risk being banned for it.

Thanks guys, don't think I'll risk it.

3 hours ago, MychaelB said:

Exactly, the way I've done it is I play the game and earn the platinum on the account that has the region I am after. Then when I have obtained the plat I use the email trick and sign in to my Main account, and sync them on that account. In a sense it's almost like playing on a blank account. 

Could you help me out?

5 hours ago, Nitro said:

Maybe you should copy + paste my advice ;)

It's actually at the end of the video haha and I gave you a shout out :) helped me out big time!

4 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

The part where you register on Vitatricks through ps vita email. I try to register it just fine and look at my inbox but no to avail.

Make sure it isn't marked in your spam. The Email should show up fine I had no issues with it. 
If it still isn't working maybe try another Email, not sure what it could be.

22 hours ago, MychaelB said:

It's actually at the end of the video haha and I gave you a shout out :) helped me out big time!

Make sure it isn't marked in your spam. The Email should show up fine I had no issues with it. 
If it still isn't working maybe try another Email, not sure what it could be.

Oh yeah. You did too. I guess I should have watched the video first ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to do this glitch on longer games or has it to be done in one sitting / only works on short games?

I was thinking about doing both stacks of Unit 13. The problem is that you need an online pass for the platinum, so its not possible to do the NA version with an EU account. The guide says 35 hours for the plat. 

Did anyone ever try such a long game with that glitch? 

40 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Is it possible to do this glitch on longer games or has it to be done in one sitting / only works on short games?

My Vita synched trophies when I restarted a game after it crashed. WIFI was ON at the time.

At a later crash I disabled WIFI before I restarted the game and no trophies where synched.

I always check on my PS4 if trophies are accidentally synched before synching to my main account.

If there are, you're screwed and have to make yet another account and buy the game if you want to try again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dzstrpc said:

My Vita synched trophies when I restarted a game after it crashed. WIFI was ON at the time.

At a later crash I disabled WIFI before I restarted the game and no trophies where synched.

I always check on my PS4 if trophies are accidentally synched before synching to my main account.

If there are, you're screwed and have to make yet another account and buy the game if you want to try again.

Hmmm would the glitch even work with online trophies then? You obvously need to be connected to the WIFI to do them

The more I think about, you actually wouldnt even have to play the game for that long. You could just do the glitch on the 3 online trophies (IF the glitch works with online trophies) and then just play everything else with the physical version on your main account.

@MychaelB any experience with online trophies?

Edited by Sinthoras_96

Is this how most people with a bunch of different region ps vita titles do it? Cause the people at the top of the leaderboards always have tons of plats on vita from different regions. Or are they using a different method because I feel like they would of ran in to at least one problem, like trophies syncing out of order, or even syncing before they finish it and then having to make a new account and buying it again and they haven't been flagged? 

5 minutes ago, SN2TooMvch said:

Is this how most people with a bunch of different region ps vita titles do it? Cause the people at the top of the leaderboards always have tons of plats on vita from different regions. Or are they using a different method because I feel like they would of ran in to at least one problem, like trophies syncing out of order, or even syncing before they finish it and then having to make a new account and buying it again and they haven't been flagged? 

Sometimes the games also have a retail version, so it depends if the game is region locked and also only available on one region's PSN store and not sold on a cartridge. I haven't kept track of all the people who have used this trick, so I can't tell you if anyone who is incredibly high up on the leaderboards has used this trick, except @ferryjan who has used it since it was approved on this website. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, SN2TooMvch said:

I've synched 14 games from 3 different regions without any issues. All quick one-sitting games, but still...

On 05/07/2018 at 10:48 AM, Sinthoras_96 said:

The more I think about, you actually wouldnt even have to play the game for that long. You could just do the glitch on the 3 online trophies (IF the glitch works with online trophies) and then just play everything else with the physical version on your main account.

@MychaelB any experience with online trophies?

I can answer this. Yes! You can do online trophies. I have only used it in the Manga game where you need to upload a creation to a Japanese server, but I can say it uploaded perfectly!

As long as you don't have the trophies app open you should be fine ;)

On 05/07/2018 at 9:36 AM, Sinthoras_96 said:

I was thinking about doing both stacks of Unit 13. The problem is that you need an online pass for the platinum, so its not possible to do the NA version with an EU account. The guide says 35 hours for the plat. 

Did anyone ever try such a long game with that glitch? 

You can do it with any game, as long as the Wi-Fi remains off. I know for Unit 13 the game only requires you to play online for a short period of time. I would go for one online trophy, get that, turn Wi-Fi off before going for the next.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DrHambone said:

@MychaelB@Nitro So after following the video, is the Vita still the foreign/gameshare account or is it now the main account? With the email thing, am I able to switch back and forth between accounts and download from their respective stores? Or to completely change the PSN store I need to format the Vita every time?

After performing the email trick you will need to format your vita to install other games as you won't have the "licence" to start the other foreign games you may have downloaded.