Honor_Hand

Share one of your Favorite Anime Songs

348 posts in this topic

I hate anime songs, i only let the opening play for the first time i'm watching a new anime or new season, but after that, i skip them all

Except the 1st season opening of Mob Psycho 100, this song got me psyched for all 12 episodes, loved it! 

Edited by Phantochi

The ending theme to Monster Musume has always been one of my favorites (full version). ^_^

Seikoku no Dragonar ED: "MOST Ijou no "MOSTEST" (MOST以上の“MOSTEST”)", I like how it asks how you are still Human(well they use the science name of Human which is Homo sapiens) as part of the song.

loved .hack//sign for a very long time :3

The Other Side of the Wall (Princess Principal OP)

I can't remember if I've shared this one before 😅, but I really liked the first ending theme in this anime. It just sounds hopeful, enthusiastic, and very light-hearted.

It like how, when it plays during the credits, you see like a small summary of what's happened so far, and Rimuru ever marching forward.

A perfect note to end an episode.

Enjoy the artwork on the video btw. :awesome:

Both of these would always get me so hyped as a kid. Still listen to them nonstop 

This is the ending song for the first half of Monster. It hits differently now that I've finished the anime. Masterpiece. 👌

This. This is what got me into the anime. After hearing that OP in the first episode, I was all in. The anime, while not perfect because of the ending, is still enjoyable to me, and it's also important to me since it introduced the world of anime.

I always liked this tune from Clannad, and of course the Dango song... I must be trying to make myself cry today 😭

I loved the 3rd ending of Blood+ as well. 

Edited by Venocide