Share one of your Favorite Anime Songs

Honor_Hand

I can't possibly think of a more fitting band than Onmyo-za for the opening to something like Basilisk. This is probably the only anime I've watched where I was already familiar with the opening and ending songs prior to watching it. 

Edit: I was only going to post one song, but a few hours later I changed my mind. It feels wrong not to also include at least one of the endings:

Edited by Ariadne
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been binging on the Monogatari series as of late. Finished Monogatari's season 2 the other day and I just want to bring attention to how good Kaiki's theme is. Really enjoyed him as a character too and this theme just fits perfectly. ?

And of course, I can't mention Monogatari music without bringing up Renai Circulation sang by none other than Kana Hanazawa. ❤️

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 3

There are way too many songs I want to post, but for now I’ve managed to narrow it down to three (one from each series).

It’s impossible to pick one song from Kara no Kyoukai, so I went with one of the most memorable songs for me, as well as one that feels representative of the series. I love the melody in this, which is used in various other arrangements. 

The legendary Renai Circulation has already been covered, so I’m going with one of my other favorites, Platinum Disco. Cute, catchy, and is sung by one of my top 5 seiyuu; nothing but positives here.

The opening, ending, and insert songs from Kamisama ni Natta Hi are all 11/10. I can’t wait to hear the full soundtrack when it releases; Maeda and Manyo working on the same OST is sure to result in a masterpiece. Anyway, I went with the least heartrending song, because unlike a certain guy behind this music, I don’t enjoy making people cry.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...