Share one of your Favorite Anime Songs

Honor_Hand

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The anime of the year for me so far is Shadows House, though I am a little behind when it comes what has aired this year. Naturally, it has a fantastic OST that matches the quality of the anime. 

Why 60 FPS? I don't know, but this is the only video I could find. Sadly, most of the soundtrack is absent from Youtube. Due to this, I could only find covers for the next song.

• 2 weeks later...

Oooof so much good anime music lol would have a hard time narrowing it down to just one song.  Naruto, Black Clover, Seven Deadly Sins, Attack on Titan.. so many good soundtracks!  

Guren No Yumiya by Linked Horizon is straight ?

Someone mentioned the One Punch Man theme... that's always a good one for sure!  As is Saitama's theme (nice piano ballad)

As far as anime bands go, FLOW has several good songs across various series'.  Seven and Howling would be my faves from them.

Lately I've been into this one from the DBS: Broly movie.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks to all of you who've kept this thread alive. I haven't really seen anime at all for more than a year now. I just haven't felt the spark for it in a while now. I am waiting for that spark to re-ignite again so that I can go on a rampage and watch a bunch of cool series again.

But anyway, I just wanted to let to know that I'm very grateful for the way you've kept the spirit of this thread moving forward. I'm seeing some pretty great stuff here, Made in Abyss, Toradora, and that first opening from Code Geass which is just legendary. Love Colors. Hands down the best opening the series had.

So to keep my post in line with the spirit of the thread, I decided to pull up a few select soundtracks from a few mahou shoujo series that I've enjoyed in the past. Hope you like them. ^_^

• Like 3

On 9/18/2021 at 0:35 PM, Honor_Hand said:

Many thanks to all of you who've kept this thread alive. I haven't really seen anime at all for more than a year now. I just haven't felt the spark for it in a while now. I am waiting for that spark to re-ignite again so that I can go on a rampage and watch a bunch of cool series again.

But anyway, I just wanted to let to know that I'm very grateful for the way you've kept the spirit of this thread moving forward. I'm seeing some pretty great stuff here, Made in Abyss, Toradora, and that first opening from Code Geass which is just legendary. Love Colors. Hands down the best opening the series had.

I've been listening to more anime soundtracks lately, which I have to admit I didn't do much before. At my current rate I'll never run out of songs to post; I have to limit myself in order to not spam the thread, lol. Also, I'm hardly "qualified" to do so, but whenever you feel like it again, I could try to recommend you some anime based on what you've seen. I'm not sure how I haven't added you on MAL yet, actually. 

Going back to what I first said, by not listening to anime soundtracks, here is an example of an incredible song I missed out on for years:

• Like 1

I rarely listen to anime music, but the best parts are the intros (as I imagine this topic is about), so when I was in high school, watched Bleach and I stuck with it only by the perfect intros. The first two are the ones to stay with me. Also, Death Note, L's theme has this mysterious atmosphere and that actually raises your IQ 100 points above your average. Also I have a wishlist to watch, but I prefer to play rather than that, but I usually do it just to diverse my free time. Hope you enjoy. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cave Johnson said:

I've been listening to more anime soundtracks lately, which I have to admit I didn't do much before. At my current rate I'll never run out of songs to post; I have to limit myself in order to not spam the thread, lol. Also, I'm hardly "qualified" to do so, but whenever you feel like it again, I could try to recommend you some anime based on what you've seen. I'm not sure how I haven't added you on MAL yet, actually.

Lol, no worries, I've noticed you're one of the most frequent posters. I'll be sure to ask you for a recommendation whenever I get back to it since it seems we share a common ground on the kind of series we've enjoyed in the past. Added you on MAL. ;)

Powerful soundtrack there, btw. :D

• Like 1