Share one of your Favorite Anime Songs

Honor_Hand

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been in the mood to get back into DBZ since i tend to put it on hold from time to time , i was on episode 180 in the Cell games and now just finished watching the whole Cell fight and this theme and scene of SSJ2 Gohan always get me pumped and adrenaline flowing.

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many thanks to all of you who've continued to keep this thread alive. I kind of forgot about it. ?

Part of why I enjoyed this anime so much was due to this amazing opening. Love the beat, the sick dancing right then and there, and the whole sequence itself is pretty cool. It really lubes you up for a proper anime-watching experience you could say.

While I didn't enjoy watching this show that much, I got to admit that the opening theme was one of the main reasons why I got into it (same as with Dimension W above). It's a pretty catchy tune and one that I find difficult not to repeat in my head constantly after listening to it. I thought the show itself was going to be amazing but in the end, it ended up being just pretty okay. The song is still amazing, though. ^_^

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 1