FINALE - Days of Play Competition [EU]

Have you registered in the Competition?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Have you registered in the Competition?

23 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

-snip-

I get that. I was pointing out that Sony seems to be providing contradictory information in their newsletter compared to what their website says.

Personally, I'll be going for *at least* 1 trophy in the next 11 days and see what happens. I don't even know if my registration went through so who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit. I guess this tweet clears things up:

(Taken from the other thread about this competition.)

Edited by HusKyCode

I'm not sure why so many people are confused about this, you just need to earn one trophy every day until the 18th. You can earn more then one a day but you have to earn at least one a day for eleven days, the wording is completely fine in the information. People are reading far too much into this and making it a bigger hassle then it needs to be.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

I'm not sure why so many people are confused about this, you just need to earn one trophy every day until the 18th. You can earn more then one a day but you have to earn at least one a day for eleven days, the wording is completely fine in the information. People are reading far too much into this and making it a bigger hassle then it needs to be.

It was a bit ambiguous. They could've added "at least" or "more than" to clear up the confusion. But the info is all out now, just need to earn PS4 trophies every day until the 18, or the 19th.

Edited by Edunstar84

I'd never suspect that it is one trophy only but at least one trophy per day every day for eleven days; however, if still in doubt there is a similar thread about it where someone posted Ask Playstation UK tweet reply which confirms that you can get as many trophies a day as you wish so that settles it then.

6 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

Stop posting and just use this as a reference post as this is correct 

6 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

It was a bit ambiguous. They could've added "at least" or "more than" to clear up the confusion. But the info is all out now, just need to earn PS4 trophies every day until the 18, or the 19th.

The wording was fine, they said earn one trophy a day so its obvious what they meant. Especially since they said you can earn the platinum so that would mean you can earn more then one trophy a day, the only reason it said eleven was because that's the minimum amount needed in a row.

1 hour ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

The wording was fine, they said earn one trophy a day so its obvious what they meant. Especially since they said you can earn the platinum so that would mean you can earn more then one trophy a day, the only reason it said eleven was because that's the minimum amount needed in a row.

With all due respect, allow me to disagree. If someone writes something like “earn one trophy” it literally means “earn one trophy”, no more no less. If that’s not the case, they must specify, that’s why rules and terms are there for. So each person have their own interpretation. Apparently, it’s not that case, but other companies could use that as an explanation “why you weren’t eligible at the end of the competition”. Gladly, it’s not the case.

Btw, nothing in the terms (not email) refers Platinum trophies.

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Now, everything is clear now to everyone, but nobody answered my questions of the topic, the main point of this topic :D what are you guys going to play?

Since I had to create another account to enter, I'm going to focus on games that can give me a quick trophy. My first trophy's from Monster Hunter. It might be my second one as well. I'm also planning on playing Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, Tales of Berseria, and Dragon Quest Builders. 

Anybody else have a plan, or will you be earning trophies normally?

38 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Since I had to create another account to enter, I'm going to focus on games that can give me a quick trophy. My first trophy's from Monster Hunter. It might be my second one as well. I'm also planning on playing Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, Tales of Berseria, and Dragon Quest Builders. 

Anybody else have a plan, or will you be earning trophies normally?

Well, I made a list yesterday of the trophies I want to do of games I already started :P some games were scratched (like Rayman Legends) because there is only one trophy remaining for platinum or it’s too risky (like Trackmania Turbos, I could unlock a medal trophy and Km trophy at almost the same time).

I might play naturally, working first on those trophies to make sure I unlock one at least :)

- - - - - - - - - 

UPDATE: Poll added to this topic.

Lets see how many are in the competition :)

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Btw, nothing in the terms (not email) refers Platinum trophies.

I remember reading it when the registration opened so I went to check and It's funny cause although it doesn't appear in the English page it's mentioned in the Portuguese page where you had to register. It's right in the first paragraph.

From Portuguese page:

Conquista um troféu todos os dias entre 8 e 18 de junho para te habilitares a ganhar os nossos fantásticos prémios PlayStation, que te dão tudo aquilo de que necessitas para aproveitares ao máximo os teus 365 dias de jogo. Pode ser qualquer troféu – ouro, prata, bronze ou até platina – de quaisquer jogos na tua PS4, mas tens de estar registado e desbloquear um troféu todos os dias.

Also. @TurtlePM Italy isn't part of the participating countries, New Zealand is. Here's what on the Terms and Conditions.

The " Days of Play Competition” competition (“Competition”) is open to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of Austria, Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, UK.

Joined with half made plan I created when received an invitation.

Today RE7 for Madhouse.

Tomorrow may be speed run on RE7 or RE1 platinum.

Next day I think will be RE1 Real Survival, actually on a save right before final battle. Hope I'll manage.

Then Bloodborne ending trophy, currently near, hope I'll manage.

Also from possibilities still will have RE7 platinum for one left trophy.

From here my plan is over:). Don't know what to do, 'cuz else I have only PS3 games to start from a scratch but they don't count, sadly.

Do it just for a fun, never won anything, would not win here either. Plus not only trophies matter in this all crazy PS competitions, expect 2 tricky questions with numbers you probably not find easily how to answer. They are main criteria for judges.

Edited by Bloodytears1666
  • Like 1

It seems my PS4 is trying to help me with this. Been playing Project Cars to finish career mode and on the first day (8th of June) while I was playing my PS4 ejected the disk crashing the game since I'm playing with the physical version. Got back to the game and finished the race where it crashed and got a trophy (the 22 accolades that I forgot to track since I thought I got it when I first started the game 3 years ago) but since I already got one in Trine 2 I was just, damn I could have earned it tomorrow oh well. Today I go back to playing, got a trophy on Trine again and decided to go back to Project Cars and PS4 ejected the disk once again (guess I have to start thinking of fixing it). Got back to the game and started the next race and what do I know I get another trophy (the set a time on 50 locations). Right now I'm just wondering if my PS4 got possessed, developed an AI or something cause the coincidence is kinda scary.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

It seems my PS4 is trying to help me with this. Been playing Project Cars to finish career mode and on the first day (8th of June) while I was playing my PS4 ejected the disk crashing the game since I'm playing with the physical version. Got back to the game and finished the race where it crashed and got a trophy (the 22 accolades that I forgot to track since I thought I got it when I first started the game 3 years ago) but since I already got one in Trine 2 I was just, damn I could have earned it tomorrow oh well. Today I go back to playing, got a trophy on Trine again and decided to go back to Project Cars and PS4 ejected the disk once again (guess I have to start thinking of fixing it). Got back to the game and started the next race and what do I know I get another trophy (the set a time on 50 locations). Right now I'm just wondering if my PS4 got possessed, developed an AI or something cause the coincidence is kinda scary.

Well, either possessed or not, it didn’t break your streak this week, that’s all that matter :D

1 minute ago, Edunstar84 said:

Just wanna know how's everybody doing? We've almost reached the end of Day 6, and halfway through the competition. I've been using Monster Hunter World trophies and might have to switch in another game in a day or two.

Are you doing more then one trophy per day in monster hunter world?

Im trying to do at least one trophy per day on PS4, but I’m about to play some PS3 games.

Wasnt planning to start a new game but someone offered me Shantae - Ultimate Edition and I couldn’t resist :P

I’ve done:

. Shantae - Ultimate Edition

. LittleBIGPlanet 3

. Tembo: the Badass Elephant

. Rise of the Tomb Raider

Ill might get my last trophies on Gems of War and Rayman Legends until the end of the competition...

16 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Are you doing more then one trophy per day in monster hunter world?

Im trying to do at least one trophy per day on PS4, but I’m about to play some PS3 games.

Wasnt planning to start a new game but someone offered me Shantae - Ultimate Edition and I couldn’t resist :P

I’ve done:

. Shantae - Ultimate Edition

. LittleBIGPlanet 3

. Tembo: the Badass Elephant

. Rise of the Tomb Raider

Ill might get my last trophies on Gems of War and Rayman Legends until the end of the competition...

I'm doing 1 trophy per day because it's my 2nd account. I really don't want to start something new, then play it again on my main account. Though if I run out of the easier trophies, I'll start another game.

I've been getting a trophy a day using Project Cars and Trine 2: Complete Story. Had both games since I got my PS4 (Cars came with my PS4 and Trine got it through Plus) but stopped playing them since Cars I didn't like how the cars handled and Trine 2 stopped because I started buying games that I wanted to play. I actually started playing them again to obtain the platinum but around the second day, they announced this competition so I waited for it so I guess I was lucky with that. Right now my progress is:

8th June (Day 1)   - :bronze: Shrooms and Glooms (Trine 2: Complete Story) and :bronze: Taylor Would Be Proud (Project Cars)

9th June (Day 2)   - :bronze: Dirty Tactics (Trine 2: Complete Story)

10th June (Day 3) - :bronze: Pearl Diver (Trine 2: Complete Story)

11th June (Day 4) - :bronze: I Didn't Do It (Trine 2: Complete Story) and :silver: Lap Time Wizard (Project Cars)

12th June (Day 5) - :gold: Triple Crown (Project Cars)

13th June (Day 6) - :gold: Zero To Hero (Project Cars)

For tomorrow I already left :bronze: Double Rainbow (Project Cars) ready, all I have to do to unlock it is finish a race.

Edited by TugaSonic
  • Like 1

Still in competition, but today I could only earn one, because I hardly had some spare time. Tomorrow will be tricky as well. I have been playing a few indie games and earned a few Trophies in I Hate Running Backwards, Riddled Corpses EX, Disco Dodgeball Remix (one left till 100%, but that's a tough one) and Yoku's Island Express (best one out of these 4 games).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I've been keeping it real with Monster Hunter World. Have been earning 1 trophy a day since. Just need 1 more tomorrow. *Cross fingers* The least I expect is to be asked a question or two for a tie-breaker.

There are two questions first.

The first one must be something you can do a little research. The second one must be something with values (like “how many trophy were earned in the past 2 weeks?).

If there is a tie, both receive a bonus question in private and there will be only one winner.

This is just a speculation from previous competitons ;)