FINALE - Days of Play Competition [EU]

Have you registered in the Competition?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Have you registered in the Competition?

Make sure you vote :)

There are 20 European countries in it, each one of them will have a Winner for 1500€ PSN voucher, 12 Month PS+ subscription, a PlayStation 4 Slim Days of Play and a PSVR Bundle with VR Worlds; and 2 second winners for a 12 month PS+ subscription.

Now this is interesting: you must earn, at least, 1 trophy per day in 11 days streak - recently confirmed ;)

Now, some extras about this topic:

1. When you registered in the completion, did you receive any email from Playstion? There is no way to see the participants and I have no confirmation about my registration.

2. What trophies are you going to work on? Start a new game for each trophy or unlock any trophies from games you already started?

Nice gaming

and Good Luck to you all :)

Edited by TurtlePM

I know about the competition, because I searched about Days of Play before it started. I probably won't try, because I'm going to be on vacation next week and I'm planning to platinum some games, so... I'm not participating... But I must say the reward is really, really tempting!

[EDIT/Suggestion: Shouldn't this topic be moved to the Playstation Network section?]

Edited by Caju_94

18 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

you must earn the minimum trophies in 11 days streak, which means you can only unlock one trophy and one only every day. So be careful what you play, cause you play longer and unlock a second trophy or the last trophy + platinum, you will be eliminated.

Are you sure about that? It says in the rules rules that every trophy counts, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. So I doubt that there's a limit on how many you can get. The challenge is about getting at least one each day from the 8th to 18th.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/campaigns/days-of-play/

Scroll all the way down.

8 minutes ago, soniq said:

Are you sure about that? It says in the rules rules that every trophy counts, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. So I doubt that there's a limit on how many you can get. The challenge is about getting at least one each day from the 8th to 18th.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/campaigns/days-of-play/

Scroll all the way down.

Is it at least 1 per day, or just 1? From what I understand, the emphasis is only 11 trophies. 1 per day. I wouldn't mind a separate topic for this because I really want to be clear on the rules.

EDIT: I would've started a topic, but I'm just too greedy. Didn't want more people to know :P 

Edited by Edunstar84

They say that you need one (1) trophy every day and a total of 11, not mentioning more or less than that.

if that’s the case, you can’t get a platinum, because it unlocks automatically at the same time the last trophy.

And trust me, I read all sentences in English, French and Portuguese conditions and None mentiones it as a Minimum, only a Total. And they must be PS4 games only.

Edited by TurtlePM

4 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

They say that you need one (1) trophy every day and a total of 11, not mentioning more or less than that.

if that’s the case, you can’t get a platinum, because it unlocks automatically at the same time the last trophy.

6 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Is it at least 1 per day, or just 1? From what I understand, the emphasis is only 11 trophies. 1 per day. I wouldn't mind a separate topic for this because I really want to be clear on the rules.

It's one trophy per day for a total of 11 since that's how many days the competition runs. Basically, if you earn two trophies today only one of the trophies count the other one is ignored.

Edited by TugaSonic

I've gone through this in German and English, and my understanding is that you need to unlock one PS4 trophy per day to take part in this competition. You can unlock as many trophies as you want per day, but trophies don't carry over to the next day. You can't just simply unlock 11 trophies within today and than none on the following days. As long as you unlock at least one PS4 trophy per day, you're good.

it says on the title Are you registered*?, but then at the end it says *Registration is now closed.

Do they mean the register as in creating my psn account or did i have to fill in a register form or something? if it is already closed thats a bummer

I'm also absolutely sure it's meant to be at least 1 trophy for the next 11 days and not only 1 trophy per day and you are out. "We want you guys to play games... but just barely so that you don't disqualify yourself." wouldn't make much sense. However, the wording is definitely ambiguous and could be done better.

Also a website where we could see our progress as tracked by Sony would be useful but we are probably not getting that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HusKyCode said:

I'm also absolutely sure it's meant to be at least 1 trophy for the next 11 days and not only 1 trophy per day and you are out. "We want you guys to play games... but just barely so that you don't disqualify yourself." wouldn't make much sense. However, the wording is definitely ambiguous and could be done better.

Also a website where we could see our progress as tracked by Sony would be useful but we are probably not getting that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The wording is vague. I guess we'll see.

I think I got an e-mail inviting me to join. A lot of people have their settings for promotional e-mails set to off, so that's probably why a lot of people didn't get it.

I never got a confirmation e-mail though.

I installed Hatoful Boyfriend from the PS+ backlog. Not really interested in the game itself, but from what I've looked up, it should be easy and quick to get a trophy a day.

I'm still a bit confused about the rules though. I figured It'd be some sort of draw from everyone who get's at least a trophy a day, but then there's a bit about getting some questions to answer in case it becomes a tie. So that makes it seem that whoever gets the most trophies in a streak of 11 days will win.

I don't know, I'm just going to make sure to get a trophy a day and see what happens.

Edited by Ric

14 minutes ago, HusKyCode said:

Thats the point, the words they use (or don’t use in this case) are vague. It makes no sense about just unlocking a trophy and run out, just like I thought, but then I read those “a total of 11”.

I tried to contact via Facebook PlayStation Portugal 3 days ago. They saw my msg and no reply yet -_- don’t know if I just unlock one trophy per day or play naturally.

The worst is that I don’t know if my registration was validated or not. No email confirming anything. Everything is dubious in the first place...

@Ric I never got a confirmation email either and actually when I registered as soon as the page was live, I'm not even sure the registration form was properly implemented since I got a syntax code instead of an on screen confirmation. A lot of people registered multiple times because of that uncertainty and they were able to do so without any kind of "that email is already registered" prompt. So yeah a little bit dubious about whether my registration actually went through. I also have no idea how they expect their tie-breaker to work because everyone can answer the questions correctly with the use of a search engine in an infinite loop...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

You can earn them all in the same day to be eligible.

No, they strictly say that you need to earn one trophy PER day. That’s why this is dubious, they focus on saying you need one per day, but it’s not certain if you can earn more and be eligible.

13 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

@Ric I never got a confirmation email either and actually when I registered as soon as the page was live, I'm not even sure the registration form was properly implemented since I got a syntax code instead of an on screen confirmation. A lot of people registered multiple times because of that uncertainty and they were able to do so without any kind of "that email is already registered" prompt. So yeah a little bit dubious about whether my registration actually went through. I also have no idea how they expect their tie-breaker to work because everyone can answer the questions correctly with the use of a search engine in an infinite loop...

This. I registered 3 times and all of them said “Done”, no other mention like “this email has already been registered”. I took a print screen to prove later if needed.

BTW @Zolkovo, just like other previous questions, most of them are basic and you can search the answers, although there is always one “the right price” style like “how many trophies were earned during the promotion period” or “how many copies have X sold since it’s release date”. The closest answer from the exact value, wins the price.

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

> "Get your entry in before 10:00 BST on 8 June and then collect 11 or more Trophies from any of your PS4 games up to and including 18 June."

This actually doesn't mention "per day" requirement anywhere meaning you could collect all those 11 trophies in a single day. ?

30 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

In the promotional email for the event it says:

"Get your entry in before 10:00 BST on 8 June and then collect 11 or more Trophies from any of your PS42122.png games up to and including 18 June. We’ll then email you to answer two tie-breaker questions for a chance to win."

So it's almost certainly one or more per day during the 11 day period. But in the T&Cs it does only mention "one (1)" and says nothing about it being a minimum requirement. Still I'm almost certain you can earn more than that and it'll still count. That's what I'm doing anyway, at least one but no maximum. But if anyone wants to make sure they only earn one per day to be safe, that's fine of course.

And good luck to anyone who enters :) I entered too (UK) but if someone I knew won that'd be almost as good as me winning, so hope it's someone here that gets the prize :) 

12 minutes ago, HusKyCode said:

> "Get your entry in before 10:00 BST on 8 June and then collect 11 or more Trophies from any of your PS4 games up to and including 18 June."

This actually doesn't mention "per day" requirement anywhere meaning you could collect all those 11 trophies in a single day. 1f914.png

It is a bit weird that it's included in the promotional email, but not in the Terms & Conditions, which is where I read it first. But anyway, good luck to everyone. I used my Norwegian account.

21 minutes ago, HusKyCode said:

This actually doesn't mention "per day" requirement anywhere meaning you could collect all those 11 trophies in a single day. 1f914.png

This is directly from the PlayStation site:

Collect one trophy every day between 8th and 18th June to be with a chance of winning our great PlayStation prizes that will give you everything you need to enjoy 365 days of play. It can be any trophy – Gold, Silver, Bronze or even Platinum – from any PS4 game(s) you own, but you must have already registered and you must unlock one trophy every day.

And the number eleven is the number of days so basically:

8th June -> First trophy (1);

9th June -> Second Trophy (2);

10th June -> Third trophy (3);

11th June -> Fourth trophy (4);

12th June -> Fifth trophy (5);

13th June -> Sixth trophy (6);

14th June -> Seventh trophy (7);

15th June -> Eighth trophy (8);

16th June -> Ninth trophy (9);

17th June -> Tenth trophy (10)

18th June -> Eleventh and last trophy (11).

Since they mention Platinum trophy I think you can earn more than one trophy per day but it only counts as one trophy out of eleven earned. Example:

8th June you earn a gold and bronze trophy. You end the day with 1 out of 11 trophies earned.

9th June you earn a silver trophy. You end the day with 2 out of 11 trophies earned.

10th June you don't obtain any trophy. You end the day with 2 out of 11 trophies earned.

11th June you earn two bronze and platinum trophy. You end the day with 3 out of 11 trophies earned.

And so on. Using the example above since you didn't earn a trophy on the 10th even if you obtain more than one trophy each day for the remaining days you'll end up with only 10 out of 11 trophies earned.

Edited by TugaSonic
  • Like 2