FINALE - Days of Play Competition [EU]

Have you registered in the Competition?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Have you registered in the Competition?

Played Telltale's Batman game for this competition. Had to pace myself towards the end, because I ran out of chapters. Glad to be able to finish tonight.

Since they say that it has to be PS4 trophies, I wonder if games with the same trophylist on multiple systems (Grim Fandango, Helldivers) count?

2 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

Just finished earning the last trophies for the competition, even if I don't win anything it was still fun to be part of a trophy related contest.

True thing :)

now we just need an email from Sony with those questions.

Lets see if people share their answers :D

On 6/17/2018 at 10:30 PM, TurtlePM said:

There are two questions first.

The first one must be something you can do a little research. The second one must be something with values (like “how many trophy were earned in the past 2 weeks?).

If there is a tie, both receive a bonus question in private and there will be only one winner.

This is just a speculation from previous competitons ;)

8 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

I'll gladly share mine. I'd rather one of us win it than some complete stranger.

I am still sceptical about getting an email at all from them despite fulfilling all their conditions, because of how odd the registration process was.

A friend and I were planning to do the same thing. Would gladly share questions and answers here with everyone.

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

I got 280 trophies from 8 June untill now. They can keep that PS4 I want 1500€  ?

I guess the extra PS4 would be for your collection, but if I had the choice, then of course it would be the money. "Show me the money!"

• Like 3

3 hours ago, viech54 said:

Anyone got the email yet? Nothing on my end so far.

By the rules, they say that the competition ends at June 28th. It might take longer if there are two participants in a tie and they need to answer more questions.

Besides, (I assume that) they must calculate first who did the streak or not... it might take some time...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TurtlePM said:

By the rules, they say that the competition ends at June 28th. It might take longer if there are two participants in a tie and they need to answer more questions.

Besides, (I assume that) they must calculate first who did the streak or not... it might take some time...

I imagine there'll be 100s if not 1000s of people tied for each region, surely? It's not that hard to get a trophy per day and so many people must have entered (and people probably used duplicate accounts too).

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

I imagine there'll be 100s if not 1000s of people tied for each region, surely? It's not that hard to get a trophy per day and so many people must have entered (and people probably used duplicate accounts too).

I was about to disagree on what you said, but it might be true.

On January this year, there was a competition about trophies too: you need to have most points by earning trophies. The thing was: you didn't have a time to register, you could enter anytime and it would automatically update. So you saw a lot of people buying games like Mr Massagy, My Name is Mayo, 36 Fragments of Midnight, a LOT of japonese games to earn platinum in less than an hour. Ohh, and those games have cross-buy with vita and don't stack with other regions ;)  So, yeah, you might be right. Edit: A friend of mine had Sound Shapes at 100% (we're talking about 2.880 points). He simply need to start the game on Vita and PS3 at... tcharaaah...

Although these trophies must be from PS4 games. For us, trophy hunters, it might not be a big deal, but for someone that doesn't care about trophies, doing a 11 days streak can be a challenge :D and I've noticed that some people broke their streak playing other platform games or simply missing one day.

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

A friend of mine asked PlayStation Portugal about the email with the questions and they said that those emails were sent Friday. Anyone can confirm this? Nothing here :/

The last email I received from PlayStation was on Friday but it was about the FIA-Gran Turismo Championship starting. So no, if the answer your friend got is true then I guess I didn't make it.

Edited by TugaSonic

I just tweeted on PS UK and they said that they are sending til 28th. Maybe they are confirming each one of them and then they send individually...

Aff PSN Portuguese support is always the same shit.

Edited by TurtlePM

Am I the only one who'd be pissed off if we don't even get an email in the end? This was really poorly managed and organised. I know it was *only* one trophy a day that we had to get but I was really swamped at the time and had to go out of my way to do this especially as I don't have any ezpzs. Just feels like some advertising con at this point, especially with zero communication at all with regards to registration etc.

But yes we shall see whether the fat lady sings tomorrow.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

No, you'd definitely not be the only one. I registered for the competition and got at least one trophy a day on PS4, so I'm eligible for the next part of the competition. Make sure to  share your complaint here, I'll like, retweet, share, comment, or whatever can be done on the platform of your choice, then probably write my own.

• Like 3