FINALE - Days of Play Competition [EU]

Have you registered in the Competition?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Have you registered in the Competition?

8 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

I also just got the email

First question was how many times were players defeated by Valkyries in God of War (PS4)

Second was how many bronze trophies were earned by players in FIFA 18 during 2017

Basically, guess and hope xD

8 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

Just received the email also, questions were:

How many times has PS4 players been defeted by valkyries in god of war?

And how many bronze-trophies has been unlocked in FIFA 18 during this april?

Yeah, I got the same questions, which means there's only one set. So what is this - is it about giving random answers or creative/original ones, or what? Very disappointing questions..

Here are some numbers for your educated guesses:

5 million copies of GoW were sold in the first month.

~92,000 people on PSNP have GoW on their list.

39.4% of the site members with the game defeated all nine valkyries.

13.4% of all PSN users with the game defeated all nine valkyries.

No idea how to predict Fifa 18. If anyone has an idea, feel free to share it.

Edited by viech54
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, OJ9999vr said:

Just received the email also, questions were:

And how many bronze-trophies has been unlocked in FIFA 18 during this april?

I haven't checked yet, but I got the email as well. I'm using my Norwegian account. Maybe we shouldn't guess the same amount? 

Edited by Edunstar84

I made the math

For God of War around 350000 died by Valkyries

For Fifa 18 59.000.000 bronze trophies

Edit: My questions were:

-How many people died for Valkyries in the month of April?

-How many bronze trophies were given away during 2017 on Fifa 18?

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

Here are some numbers for your educated guesses:

5 million copies of GoW were sold in the first month.

~92,000 people on PSNP have GoW on their list.

39.4% of the site members with the game defeated all nine valkyries.

13.4% of all PSN users with the game defeated all nine valkyries.

No idea how to predict Fifa 18. If anyone has an idea, feel free to share it.

These numbers are useless, because thequestion is how many players were defeated by the valkyries, so having the trophy just shows you have defeated them, but not viceversa. :(

24 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

These numbers are useless, because thequestion is how many players were defeated by the valkyries, so having the trophy just shows you have defeated them, but not viceversa. :(

It shows how many players fought and defeated all valkyries. I'm fully aware of the question, but we can at least try to predict their deaths with these numbers instead of just guessing without knowing anything

26 minutes ago, JorgeSleep said:

There's no way to know the answers. It's absurd.

Exactly why they're being used, i too a quick look at players on this site, then added a few more for non psnprofile users. All in all a completely random guess for both. Let's just say both my guesses were in the 6 digits range

2 hours ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

10 fucking million.

Sigrun was pretty hard.

The other valkyeries were pretty easy.

There's a whole bunch of people who never got there in the first place.

I answered the questions, I tried to figure out some numbers, but I can't say I'm confident that I'm even in the ball park. We'll wait and see.

Guys, these are tiebreakers questions. Of course that these are questions about values (like “the right price”) where you have an idea of the numbers in general and then you need to shoot in the dark. The closer you are, more chances to win.

Tell me that you’re not expecting questions with concrete solutions, otherwise these wouldn’t break any tie. Anyone could google it.

3 hours ago, viech54 said:

It shows how many players fought and defeated all valkyries. I'm fully aware of the question, but we can at least try to predict their deaths with these numbers instead of just guessing without knowing anything

Actually you don’t. Most people that bought the game don’t care about the trophies and may have died countless times.

The thing is: HOW can they (competition administration) know how many players have died in battle with Valkyries? This is an offline game, there are no stats online to share with them...

Edited by TurtlePM

Lol, 7 Valkyries, over 5 millions copies sold. 42 ml. at least died once from them if they are any hard. 84 ml. if all died at least twice and 128 ml if sales 6 millions already. There must be big number, like quiet millions billions. If only there will be any statistic like on RE.net. Does GoW have this service?

51 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Guys, these are tiebreakers questions. Of course that these are questions about values (like “the right price”) where you have an idea of the numbers in general and then you need to shoot in the dark. The closer you are, more chances to win.

Tell me that you’re not expecting questions with concrete solutions, otherwise these wouldn’t break any tie. Anyone could google it.

Actually you don’t. Most people that bought the game don’t care about the trophies and may have died countless times.

The thing is: HOW can they (competition administration) know how many players have died in battle with Valkyries? This is an offline game, there are no stats online to share with them...

To play devil's advocate, maybe the correct answer is 0. 

3 hours ago, Ric said:

There's a whole bunch of people who never got there in the first place.

I answered the questions, I tried to figure out some numbers, but I can't say I'm confident that I'm even in the ball park. We'll wait and see.

Can anyone tell me what Trophy you should have just before you meet the Valkyries?