Geared Up: Share Your Stats!

AyAerith

Contrary to what every other resource has said about this trophy, I'm led to believe that duplicates actually do in fact count toward the 250. Feel free to criticize my methodology, but here's what I got.

Got to level 85 and opened 84 boxes before I spent any currency.

84 * 3 = 252 Reward (including duplicates and currency)

I tallied 10 currency rewards and 32 duplicates

Trophy popped after I bought 10 items with currency. This leads me to believe that duplicates count but the currency rewards do not (though if this were truly the case, it should've popped after buying 8). Anyway that's my take. For what it's worth, I don't think the this shutdown will affect the Plat for this game. Reason why I think, i'll post in the server closure thread.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2022 at 10:05 AM, Lars said:

Yesterday i counted all my items and found out that i still need around 40 at level 73. Hope i miscounted somewhere otherwise i'm in for a long grind

Maybe you already did this, but if you have ingame currency piled up, you can buy cheap tombstones with them which still counts toward the gear items. And do the daily challenges as well for extra easy currency. I did this and got the trophy by level 68-69 when I was going for it. :)

2 hours ago, AttilaThe13th said:

Maybe you already did this, but if you have ingame currency piled up, you can buy cheap tombstones with them which still counts toward the gear items. And do the daily challenges as well for extra easy currency. I did this and got the trophy by level 68-69 when I was going for it. :)

Yeah i noticed yesterday i have enough currency to buy at least half of the items i need so that shortens the grind already. Especially if i can get lucky with the gear crates

I got it at level 78 with some purchases. I counted up last night and if I counted correctly I needed about 20 items or so. I bought I few today and got the rest through the crates. The trophy unlocked before I even opened the last crate I needed. I was at the finish of the match I was in.

On 10/16/2022 at 9:52 PM, snakebit10 said:

I got it at level 78 with some purchases. I counted up last night and if I counted correctly I needed about 20 items or so. I bought I few today and got the rest through the crates. The trophy unlocked before I even opened the last crate I needed. I was at the finish of the match I was in.

Yeah I was literally around the same, had by my count like 54 items left to get. Opened a crate with a duplicate and a tombstone, one outfit that I didn't have and the trophy popped

• Like 1

i got this trophy at level 79 and i got a lot duplicates

but i bought all items that were in the sale store

its cheaper, normal gravestones are a´round the 5000 credits and some items are between 1500 and 3000 credits

so just buy the sale items everytime when they are up :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Incognito_D said:

Just wondering if anyone ever answered this question?
The 250 items is the only trophy I need for the plat and I'm Lv76

I had the same question and it looks like you can't. You have to count them manually. At least you can see how many you have for each vehicle/character/category when you click on them so it isn't as tedious as it could be.