Dont buy this game.

ZireaelSan

1 minute ago, ConAir said:

Maybe you could explain a little. I saw a review online that said the game was worthwhile. 

The mp is the big thing for this game,

But what's the point of playing mp if you get disconnected? And not just once but multiple times.

Gunplay and atmosphere are what really nails it for this game but spending so much money for that? You could easily buy vermintide wich is also sets in the wh40k/ and plays like l4d but without guns and as a whole is a much more fun game then this.

I feel like they had the right idea but not the budget you can certainly see and feel it with the gunplay and atmosphere but the game being utterly hard mp being a mess and the game looking like it straight up came from ps3 and the laughable story kills it for me. I'm just trying to warn people to not make the same mistake and buying this game wich you shouldnt or atleast untill it has fallen below 10 lol.

My only saving grace for this game atleast for me is that i can get the platinum without having flashbacks of space hulk ascension.

In OP's defense, and as someone who loves Warhammer 40,000, this games strong point really just seems to be the atmosphere and I guess they allow co-op. But otherwise it seems to be buggy and the way you manage your team is kind of annoying. Plus the whole game is basically just walking down corridors and shooting at something over and over, and I don't really consider that a fun time after a few hours. Especially since your maximum speed is pretty much just fast-walking which while lore-friendly, would get pretty tiresome after several hours after backtracking a lot.

3 hours ago, Sergen said:

I think a lot of people genuinely weren't planning to buy the game to begin with, the Space Hulk games are notorious for having glitched and unobtainable trophies and I don't see why they even bother making more of them, they don't sell a lot in general. I know it's likely in good faith that you're warning people not to buy it, but you should probably explain things about why not to buy it like "this game only runs at a max of 20FPS" and so on. 

Your post is just as useful as the OP. You obviously have no knowledge about those games. Space Hulk is a board game set in the Warhammer 40K universe. 

The other Space Hulk game on PS4 (yes, its only one game with multiple stacks) is a low budget mobile game adaption of the board game.

This game here is a COOP first person shooter with the setting of the Space Hulk boardgame (4 Space Marine Terminators vs thousands of Tyranids). Its from a totally different developer and publisher and has nothing to do with the other Space Hulk game on PS4.

So posting in the forum of this game that Space Hulk Games are known for glitched trophies and dont sell well (or in other words: they suck), would be like posting under the Insomniac Games Spiderman game, that Spiderman games are known to be low budget license cash grabs by Activision.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Your post is just as useful as the OP. You obviously have no knowledge about those games. Space Hulk is a board game set in the Warhammer 40K universe. 

The other Space Hulk game on PS4 (yes, its only one game with multiple stacks) is a low budget mobile game adaption of the board game.

This game here is a COOP first person shooter with the setting of the Space Hulk boardgame (4 Space Marine Terminators vs thousands of Tyranids). Its from a totally different developer and publisher and has nothing to do with the other Space Hulk game on PS4.

So posting in the forum of this game that Space Hulk Games are known for glitched trophies and dont sell well (or in other words: they suck), would be like posting under the Insomniac Games Spiderman game, that Spiderman games are known to be low budget license cash grabs by Activision.

I think it's a more obscure series of games than that. But I did suggest this guy to mention why he wants people not to buy the game if he thought it was worth making a thread about it. I just remember seeing more trophy hunters complain about Space Hulk than praise it, I won't ever play it or look more into it as the game isn't interesting to me. 

54 minutes ago, ZireaelSan said:

I just did,

Twice.

Not in your op you didn't. 

There have been so many spam threads, just like this one, with no point or meaning behind it. If you aren't going to put a single thought behind your op and this thread, why bother? You waste everybody's time who happens to come across this site and read this thread with that utter garbage op. Fix it or stfu.

• Like 2

Anyways i am done replying to people, up to the point that i am getting harassed at by people.

All because i wanted to warn people not to buy this game or atleast not for this price rate because it is certainly not worth 40e.

Good job being smartasses.

For someone that has waited almost a year for this game and then seeing the end result being so poor, frustrated and disappointed that another warhammer game has been so poorly made.

5 minutes ago, ZireaelSan said:

For someone that has waited almost a year for this game and then seeing the end result being so poor, frustrated and disappointed that another warhammer game has been so poorly made.

18 hours ago, ZireaelSan said:

The mp is the big thing for this game,

But what's the point of playing mp if you get disconnected? And not just once but multiple times.

Gunplay and atmosphere are what really nails it for this game but spending so much money for that? You could easily buy vermintide wich is also sets in the wh40k/ and plays like l4d but without guns and as a whole is a much more fun game then this.

I feel like they had the right idea but not the budget you can certainly see and feel it with the gunplay and atmosphere but the game being utterly hard mp being a mess and the game looking like it straight up came from ps3 and the laughable story kills it for me. I'm just trying to warn people to not make the same mistake and buying this game wich you shouldnt or atleast untill it has fallen below 10 lol.

My only saving grace for this game atleast for me is that i can get the platinum without having flashbacks of space hulk ascension.

I hear you man, try leading with this stuff next time though. Perhaps you can edit the first post in the thread to reflect your opinion.

22 minutes ago, ZireaelSan said:

You dont HAVE to reply if this is such a timewaste lol, but then again i doubt that you even played this game.

Anyways if it bothers you then dont come to the site, nobody is forcing you to reply or read them. Salak

Although no one is forcing anyone to read any thread, a sense of quality does exist in the posts and threads themselves. OP needs to reflect that, and constantly fanning the flames of insult is counter productive to both actual discussion and the site itself.

• Like 1