Ma Spidey Sense is Tingling

grimydawg___

Do Youz acceptz da challenge  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do Youz acceptz da challenge

54 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Thank you for this.

Quick question though, what's that number under last Trophy?

You're welcome and it's the last trophy I counted so I know where to start next time I update. 

Edited by Mapa

On 7/20/2018 at 5:44 AM, angelgrievous said:

Ha, no it won't.  I had to sneak a couple of easy plats in there though.  I know I said I wasn't going to buy any but...eh, I caved.  

Nothing wrong with that.  

I have Octopath sitting beside the Switch now I am just not sure if I want to start it yet  .................

19 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Nothing wrong with that.  

I have Octopath sitting beside the Switch now I am just not sure if I want to start it yet  .................

I mean, you could probably not play anything and still win this thing.  But yeah, it's really good so make sure you get to it at some point.  

• Like 1

I plat the culling 2 and the servers were just shut down yesterday. All the trophies are now unobtainable so is that going to count as a rare instead of common (it came out earlier this month)

43 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

I know, I can just hope for 2nd place though 1f607.png

Don't stop. I still have a crap ton of easy plats I can do. I'm just being lazy ATM lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

just remembered about this comp...had a look at my totals out of curiosity...something seems off...is it possible I don't know how to count or is it possible there have been some value errors?...seems like I've knocked off more than one plat since joining/this started but I could be wrong...

4 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

just remembered about this comp...had a look at my totals out of curiosity...something seems off...is it possible I don't know how to count or is it possible there have been some value errors?...seems like I've knocked off more than one plat since joining/this started but I could be wrong...

You might of looked at someone else on the list. It shows you have 4 ur plats on the list and that's what you've gotten since it started. That's 200 points for the plats by themselves and you have like 200 something points just with the trophies. The stats seem correct to me

• Like 1