Backlog Pyramid Challenge

43 minutes ago, DragonQuest238 said:

But at least some of those games are on a platinum trophy list. I was upset that Asdivine Hearts was not a platinum but I understood why it isn't, because it looks to be a very short game.

37 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I don't even think Asdivine Hearts is that short, I remember seeing someone else say it took them 35-40 hours to complete.

I played it and didn't think it was short nor long. Probably about the length of a typical mid-90s JRPG. The game does drag, though... there's not a lot of filler content between major plot points. Probably would have finished it sooner if it wasn't so boring zzzzz

• Like 1

Got the platinum in Black The Fall so currently at 4/10.

REMAINING 

Very Rare - Alien: Isolation

Rare - Jydge, L.A. Noire & Vampyr

Uncommon/Common - Knee Deep & Trine 3

Gonna get back into Alien: Isolation soon. I'm not a big horror game player so kinda scared going into this one haha xD

• Like 3

I... will do some work on my games this week, I swear. But last night I was cussing up a storm getting the No Time to Explain trophy in A Hat In Time and failing to get One Punch. I suck at beating bosses without taking damage even though the patterns are predictable. :(

Also, I really need to get to work on Dragon Quest Builders. My poor Builder has been rotting in Cantlin forever and the speed challenges aren't that tough. I managed to get the trophies for 3000 items placed and 3000 things smashed before I started completing quests. :D

I've completed my first game for this event :D ... Skyrim PS4 is now at 100% trophy completion :)

It really is a great game and i enjoyed it again (played on PC before). But i am happy i knew of the Greybeards Sneak Level Up Trick or otherwise the grind towards lv 78 wouldn't be that easy (Sneak was 5 times at 100)...

Next up is God of War 3 which shouldn't take that much time compared to Skyrim (150 hours) :D

• Like 3

Finished up Batman and Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry. Gonna diverge from the pyramid for a bit to play God of War.

Sa00314.png

S407038.pngS5be6a1.png

S9484fb.pngS35d268.pngS229268.png

Sf8ba9e.pngS5915a0.pngS64c88b.pngS81e2a5.png

• Dying Light - 86%   (Currently working on)
  • Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - 0%
  • Tearaway Unfolded - 0%
  • Bloodborne - 29%
  • Assassin's Creed: Freedom Cry - 100%
  • Beyond Two Souls - 0%
  • Until Dawn - 0%
  • InFamous Second Son - 0%
  • Batman: The Telltale Series - 100%
  • Stories: The Path of Destinies - 0%
Edited by Aeir_
  • Like 2

Next one done. :)

S63a110.png

Sd2d12c.pngSa3ff8d.png

S9e84a9.pngS193100.pngSc31f2a.png

S7f0c6b.pngS94f543.pngS5a61a4.pngS7e981a.png

Ultra Rare

Grid Autosport (Plat: 2.27% / 100%: 0.78%)

Very Rare

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (Plat: 19.16% / 100%: 5.07%) Finished on 28th July 2018

Ys Origin (Plat: 7.30%)

Rare
Megadimension Neptunia VII (Plat: 13.20%)

Owlboy (Plat: 19.40%)

Sundered (Plat: 12.44%)

Uncommon/Common

Muv-Luv (Plat: 39.42%) Finished on 5th August 2018

Muv-Luv Alternative (Plat: 55.95%)

NieR: Automata (Plat: 32.57%)

Rime (Plat: 27.93%)

Just saw the last ending in Muv-Luv Unlimited which was one of two games being part of the game solely labeled Muv-Luv. After enjoying Muv-Luv Extra (the first installment), even if it's solely a harem/romcom I also had a fun time reading Muv-Luv Unlimited until I reached the point where I had to read the different endings. Unlike Extra there's only a little variety in the endings which start to branch out right at the end of the game's story itself. There's only three endings and two of them are copied for all five "love interests" and they are completely identical plot-wise, only with slightly altered dialogues. Well, what a letdown after seeing that the different routes in Extra were about 3 to 5 hours long each.

I feel a bit disappointed about that. I just hope that Alternative will have a bit more variety when it comes to different routes (if there any different routes). And I just hope that the BETA will get a lot of screen time.

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Wallpapers-10.jpg

2.65%

th?id=OIP.R8dPY6DWXxs56uTzJat8DgHaEK&pidth?id=OIP.ZBXjxfEcgYFg2zA_aJV0OQHaEK&pid

5.95%                            9.42%

maxresdefault.jpgHR-heavy-rain-35820756-1920-1080.jpgfarming-simulator-17.jpg

15.96%                        15.44%                        19.30%

god-of-war-2018-wallpaper.jpgL9a9b03.pngLde18b0.pngLf1c700.png

32.08%                      46.61%                            85.51%                          59.37%

Three completed as of last night. Knocked out Arkham Asylum in 3 days and Bridge Constructor in 2... Currently gonna work on Sherlock Holmes.

• Like 1

I finely managed to finish 1 of those games (Shining Resonance), so here's the updated pyramid.

Ultra Rare

Lc7950b.pngL36d2b1.pngLe66070.pngL09417c.png

Dirt 3, Fallout Shelter, Driver San Fransisco, Modnations Racers

Very Rare

La9ed37.pngL927b2d.pngL8c7ff1.png

Dirt Showdown, Split Second, Need for Speed Rivals

Rare

L5fdbe8.pngL4e9aa2.png

Shining Resonance, Kingdom Hearts 2

Common

Lc9ecd0.png
XBlaze: Lost Memories

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Ultra Rare

Lc7950b.png

Dirt 3

Very Rare

La9ed37.png

Dirt Showdown

I already wanted to call you stupid for doing both these games nowadays thanks to the dead multiplayer but I checked your lists and saw that you already finished those parts. Only thing I would advise you is to stay away from Grid Autosport as you have to boost for about 100 hours or play for over a year if you want to fulfill the requirements for the online rank legitimately. Overall it seems like you added a whole bunch of grindy racing games. xD

18 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I already wanted to call you stupid for doing both these games nowadays thanks to the dead multiplayer but I checked your lists and saw that you already finished those parts. Only thing I would advise you is to stay away from Grid Autosport as you have to boost for about 100 hours or play for over a year if you want to fulfill the requirements for the online rank legitimately. Overall it seems like you added a whole bunch of grindy racing games. xD

Ya, I actually started those 2 just to do the online and never went back to it.. And with my track record, those 2 with near-dead servers aren't that crazy.. I'm not scared of a little grind like those 2..

And I add a ton of racing games because I started them, did the online and stop playing, so I add them to force me to go back to to finish them.. 

As for Grid Autosport, I actually though of doing it, but gave up on the idea when I saw how long the online is (even if I could self boost it, just like Brain Challenge, I could self boost it, but it's insanely long, so I just keep ignoring that I have it on my profile). 

6 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

And I add a ton of racing games because I started them, did the online and stop playing, so I add them to force me to go back to to finish them.. 

Due to the many server shutdowns that happened in the last few months it's understandable but still somehow sad as many of them have some really enjoyable singleplayer-portions. Driver: San Francisco is probably my personal favorite from that selection, although I still have to finish it myself.

8 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

As for Grid Autosport, I actually though of doing it, but gave up on the idea when I saw how long the online is (even if I could self boost it, just like Brain Challenge, I could self boost it, but it's insanely long, so I just keep ignoring that I have it on my profile). 

At first I thought that I would solely do some self-boosting but racing the same circuit for nearly 70 hours would drive me crazy therefor I'm playing the weekly challenges  since 9 months or so.They give much less XP but at least there's some variety in it. I'm nearly there with about 3.5m of 5m XP so I might spend one day or two to self-boost in the categories where I still miss a lot of XP due to the fact that I dislike the races so much. :/ If there's ever a successor to the Grid-series I hope that the online will be as simple as in Grid 2.

13 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Due to the many server shutdowns that happened in the last few months it's understandable but still somehow sad as many of them have some really enjoyable singleplayer-portions. Driver: San Francisco is probably my personal favorite from that selection, although I still have to finish it myself.

At first I thought that I would solely do some self-boosting but racing the same circuit for nearly 70 hours would drive me crazy therefor I'm playing the weekly challenges  since 9 months or so.They give much less XP but at least there's some variety in it. I'm nearly there with about 3.5m of 5m XP so I might spend one day or two to self-boost in the categories where I still miss a lot of XP due to the fact that I dislike the races so much. :/ If there's ever a successor to the Grid-series I hope that the online will be as simple as in Grid 2.

OK, I have heard good things of Driver San Francisco from a friend, that's why I got it, but only did the online so far.

As for Grid Autosport, it really sounds like a pain, and I will stay away from it for sure!

14 minutes ago, willythom88 said:

Havent had much time to work on this but thatll be freeing up in the next week.  Im gonna wrap up Typoman next and Defense grid.  Just wanted to drop something in to show im still very much working on this.  Thanks: )!

Dont feel too bad. I feel like I am at a stand still even though I am making progress. I guess it is because I have no more trophies to unlock until I beat both the games I am working on. Lego Marvel , I have maybe 20 or so gold bricks left and most of those are taking photos. I did finish I believe every flying level last night. Tokyo Xanadu, I am starting chapter 5 of my nightmare/ Infinity mode. That is about halfway through the story. 

Hi! Sign me up please ?

Have a lot of unfinished games but want to get the ones below firstly:

Ultra Rare

S387884.png  Sd41631.png  Sc8e44d.png  Se54fe3.png

Guitar Hero Live - 26%

Divinity: Original Sin - 24%

N++ - 89%

OlliOlli2 - 37%

Very Rare

S620e71.png  Se75abb.png  S639997.png

Knack - 90%

Resident Evil - 6%

Persona 5 - 7%

Rare

S7ebc7f.png  S1c2ee7.png

Unravel - 1%

God of War III - 7%

Common

S6344af.png

Wolfenstein: The New Order - 11%

All those games aren't too short and easy except Wolfenstein obviously.

At first, I need to hurry up with Guitar Hero because Activision servers will be shut down at 1 december and there are a lot of horrible grindy trophies. ?

Hope, will beat that list someday.

Edited by Neeterrr

On 28.6.2018 at 0:29 AM, kingofbattle8174 said:

So what are you doing? Picking 10 games to complete, they can either platinum or non plat. DLC counts too. So that game with DLC will be completed 100% to count.

You should reconsider your games as for example all 3 lists of Skyrim are UR for all trophies. DLCs are required @Neeterrr

Edited by Evil_Joker88

5 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

You should reconsider your games as for example all 3 lists of Skyrim are UR for all trophies. DLCs are required

I adhere to PSNProfiles rarity system, not PSN. And there aren't any ultra rare trophies in Skyrim DLCs ?

6 minutes ago, Neeterrr said:

I adhere to PSNProfiles rarity system, not PSN. And there aren't any ultra rare trophies in Skyrim DLCs 1f609.png

It's not about a single trophy being UR or not it's about ALL TROPHIES. For example i completed Skyrim on PS4 and since ~ 4,8% of PSNP Players have obtained 100% trophies it falls under UR category

On 28.6.2018 at 2:35 AM, kingofbattle8174 said:

Rarity Plat or 100%? By the dlc. Example Diablo III has a rare plat at 13% but is ultra rare due to dlc.

@Neeterrr

58 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

It's not about a single trophy being UR or not it's about ALL TROPHIES. For example i completed Skyrim on PS4 and since ~ 4,8% of PSNP Players have obtained 100% trophies it falls under UR category

Ah, ok. Will replace Skyrim to another rare plat. Don't want to put Skyrim in one row with difficult ones you know. ?

Everyone's completions are updated. There was a lot of progress around while I was on my trip. I hope to get my next ones soon.

@Neeterrr Welcome, and good luck with Guitar Hero by the way. That will be a stretch to get it complete. I know, I have just over 65% done but I still don't think I could finish it by Dec. Just post your updated list when you get a chance.

On 8/9/2018 at 6:20 PM, kingofbattle8174 said:

I have maybe 20 or so gold bricks left and most of those are taking photos. I did finish I believe every flying level last night.

Well congrats! I find the flying levels in LEGO Marvel Superheroes 1 annoying as heck becase the flight controls don't work for me. I mean, you have to hold Square to descend but if you mash it like I do, you constantly drop out of flight.

Also still going to do my Pyramid, I just was so busy with Disgaea 5 that I didn't think to do anything. I will do a marathon run of Sly 1 on Vita soon to make up for it and get that completed since the only trophies are from completing the story and opening the vaults.

1 hour ago, DragonQuest238 said:

Well congrats! I find the flying levels in LEGO Marvel Superheroes 1 annoying as heck becase the flight controls don't work for me. I mean, you have to hold Square to descend but if you mash it like I do, you constantly drop out of flight.

You cant hulk mash it. It does take a certain amount of finesse. Once I got on a roll though I went from one to the next until I think I got them all. I still have to do the rooftop rc car race. I find that hard with its backwards steering.