kerck11

Is the platinum still obtainable?

14 posts in this topic

I was thinking about getting this game done but when I made researched on this game, it says there that the game can't be 100%

The vita version is unobtainable, unless you're willing to be a test subject and try it with GoneSpy, since nobody has tried it with the vita version yet: 

1 minute ago, BG_painter said:

@Sergen but the ps3 is still obtainable right? i played the game so long ago..

Yeah, the PS3 version works, they just completely abandoned the vita version. 

I saw someone recently gained online trophies for ranked matches in july 2019 in VITA version. Is there a legit way to bypass servers closure or is it hacking?

I'm interested in this game and would like to play in Vita if platinum is possible

48 minutes ago, ddrakner said:

I saw someone recently gained online trophies for ranked matches in july 2019 in VITA version. Is there a legit way to bypass servers closure or is it hacking?

I'm interested in this game and would like to play in Vita if platinum is possible

I can try testing it out in a couple days. I would have to configure GoneSpy first. Might as well anyway, since I want to see if it works for Midnight Club. 

Only did the PS3 version 2 months ago, definitely still obtainable! Buckle in though it’s gonna be a LONG grind 😐

1 hour ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I can try testing it out in a couple days. I would have to configure GoneSpy first. Might as well anyway, since I want to see if it works for Midnight Club. 

thanks a lot! i didnt know what gonespy is or how it works but if this method works as a workaround for servers closure, is it legit or we will get a flag for going against rules of the site?

33 minutes ago, ddrakner said:

thanks a lot! i didnt know what gonespy is or how it works but if this method works as a workaround for servers closure, is it legit or we will get a flag for going against rules of the site?

It's a method of reactivating games' servers which used GameSpy. It won't get you flagged. 

15 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I’d be quite interested too. Even if I don’t think I’ll ever plat it, I’d like to get as many trophies as possible. So please keep us posted!

On 13/7/2019 at 10:42 PM, ddrakner said:

I’ve messaged the latest three people who got online trophies after servers closures but got no response...

MK9 for Vita is in the "To be tested" section of the GoneSpy thread, but nobody tested it...

Anything yet? Anyone have anything more on information for the plat?

I believe you can still earn trophies for Versus matches by playing with two vita's in Ad-Hoc mode. Gonna test it and leave a message here if it works.

But also i believe ranked matches can't be earned legit anymore. Even game crashes everytime when I'm trying to play online.