Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Mystery Box Edition Revealed.

4 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Mystery box isn't a loot box

1 minute ago, KingGuy420 said:

The mystery box is an in game mechanic that's been there since like BO1. It's a pretty iconic part of the series at this point. Nothing to do with loot boxes lol.

lol the picture didn't load for me. I thought you don't know what's in the box when you buy it xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

Don’t see the point of this edition if the season pass isn’t included. For those who like to get collectors editions, kool, but this is a pass for me. 

You know that the "black ops pass" it's the season pass right? 4 new zombie experiences, 12 multiplayer maps and 4 exclusive Blackout characters. It's all there, you just have to read it.

7 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

You know that the "black ops pass" it's the season pass right? 4 new zombie experiences, 12 multiplayer maps and 4 exclusive Blackout characters. It's all there, you just have to read it.

I know the black ops pass is the season pass. I still don't like how we're getting shorted 4 MP maps in exchange for 4 Zombies maps.

10 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

I know the black ops pass is the season pass. I still don't like how we're getting shorted 4 MP maps in exchange for 4 Zombies maps.

I just like zombies and I wanted this game just for that. At least WW2 had a good campaign and a great zombie storyline, BO4 has what besides zombies? battle royal and rainbox six siege remastered... Although I want to play with the Primis Crew.. I still won't buy it for full price. Got WW2 in April for 35€ and they're asking 50€ for the season pass.. like wtf is this, I'm litteraly going to pay more for the season pass than the base game.

Edited by PhantomBlade19

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

There's always 4 zombies maps. I would assume there's 4 less due to the inclusion of Blackout and the fact they're not releasing the maps in groups of 4 this time.